Why is there an overlap between incel forums and weightlifting forums like Veeky Forums?

I'm just asking. I need answers, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hug33gx-wJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y944YxuE1OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Puahate.com closed after Elliot Rodgers an heroed so all the incel refugees moved here and ruined Veeky Forums

Beause incels think they will become chad when they start lifting, not realizing that their autistic behavior is the bigger problem.

when has Veeky Forums ever been for the mentally healthy?

additionally a lot of guys get into weight-lifting itself for insecurity reasons, and they bring a lot of that baggage to their communities

guys who are mentally sound aren't posting on weightlifting forums, they're living a meaningful life and hitting the gym because there isn't much to discuss, so it's mostly bragging or meme stories... all the information you need is a google search away

To be fair a lot of the more well adjusted Veeky Forumsizens stop browsing Veeky Forums much after they've learned the basics of diet and training, they just return occasionally for Veeky Forums humour threads and maybe to help noobs in qtddtot and /plg/

I just come to fit to shitpost.

you are not among the well adjusted in that case

Well, bodybuilding is putting emphasis on your physical appearance, it's only natural that this obsession starts including face aesthetics as well.

that guy is like 5'8... regardless of his face no women will ever want him for more than a quick powerfuck

That's beside the point, Gandy will always be mentioned when discussing face proportions.

There's no way this guy has trouble with women. You spend too much time on Veeky Forums

>crooked nose
>ears popping out
>eyes way too bright

nah i'm better looking than that guy

>coping this hard

lol

sorry you can't deal with your husbando getting insulted but he's ugly as fuck

also a manlet

like why are you defending this fucking loser

cope more, ugly incel lanklet - above 6'4" is just as bad as below 6'

yikes, get those emotions under control my man

incels like you will never learn

what the fuck is an incel

involuntary celibate - umbrella term for genetic trash betas, i.e. 95% of men

alright, this is really spooky to me because i can get laid anytime i want... is it really that hard for some guys?

Yes it is, but a lot of them have unrealistic expectations in women. They're pathetic manchildren who can't cope with reality, so they construct ridiculous terms to explain away and excuse their shortcomings.

this has to be bait

it's an overconfident guy with mediocre facial aesthetics overestimating himself, as usual. Same as with fat people thinking they're muscular etc.

i am extremely good looking bruh, not trolling

high tier bait my lads
youtube.com/watch?v=Hug33gx-wJ4

yeah I experience that on a lesser scale but trust I've had an seemingly endless flood of attention & compliments my entire life with most girls I've encountered

I'm still entitled to my opinion about the guy and if I actually wanted that life I could probably obtain it, but idk

>I could be a multi-millionare super model if I really wanted to, but I enjoy browsing a message board full of manlet homosexuals instead
m8...

he's 6'3

post a pic then. Guarantee you're a 7/10 max.

Once they actually become fit, if they ever do, it's too late for them to learn social skills.

it's never too late to learn social skills if you're not mentally disabled (legit), you just have to be willing to learn them, and adults don't like being shit at something so they'll just stay at home and be comfy for the short term

with they right environment and mindset, it's quite easy

t. jordan peterson

Hey hey... did you ever think that there might be another way, to just fell better, you know, just fell better, about today?

If you wanna be somebody else, if you're tired of losing battles with yourself, I say again, if you wanna be somebody else...

CHANGE YOUR MIND

Lol incels are not close to 95% of the population, they just think they are because they don't talk to anyone else.

It is. I've done it. I'm not fit yet though. I worked on the social aspect first. Being socially outgoing as a fat guy will probably make things exponentially better when I get fit.

I bet you haven't heard
A word I've said
Yeah yeah
If you've had enough
Of all your tryin'
Just give up
The state of mind you're in

post him before the surgery KEK

Just bee yourself guys

youtube.com/watch?v=Y944YxuE1OU

Gandy is a huge fucking introvert. Says he grew up with low self esteem and has trouble with women.

He also stated to have fucked only 3 women his whole life

Personality > everything else

Read the interview questions

Once you start to change, it becomes addicitve. When its no longer too much to change your diet, routine, to grind through heavy reps, to run at 5 am then it can feel like youre cheating the system, playing the game.
You look at others around you, who arent lifting and think "Im winning, im winning!" but you became preoccupied with your own success instead of trying to develop relationships and your own personality.
Its like youre workaholics. Women may like a richer guy who works hard but they know he never seems to have time for anyone else and only cares about his job. This is you and lifting, looksmaxxing, fashion, the whole 9 yards. This is what you lift for. To fill a void.

>inb4 LMAO COPE

>im better looking than the number 1 male model in the world

>women dont throw themselves at me

fucking lol

Because incel autists think their problem is that women are all whores so they need to be Chads. In reality their oroblem is that they are massive manchildren and raging autists who are socially intolerable.

This.

They come here to pull down people interested in self-improvement.

Crabs in a bucket.

urbandictionary next time m89

He's 6'3 lmao

> Him? Oh no thats just my friend David; you don't need to worry about him. Now can you roll over to the refreshments table sweetie? my champagne flute is nearly empty

It's because it takes a lot of motivation to dedicate yourself to lifting, and most people don't have the drive. People who are severely unhappy in life and have nothing going for them have the time and anger necessary to drive them to lift. Most normies are too busy with their friends and relationships to go spend all their time in a gym. There are some people who are socially well adjusted who lift but the weirdos are over represented here relative to their numbers in the wider populace. Also this is Veeky Forums, every board here is bound to be filled with autists even normie shit like sports or TV.

>He also stated to have fucked only 3 women his whole life

and what's wrong with that? maybe he doesn't have sex outside of relationship. so if he's had 3 serious relationships in his life, I see nothing wrong with it. he just isn't a male slut.