The Last Veeky Forums Thread

We're making this the ultimate thread.

>1) The best fitness advice you've heard
>2) What you like lifting to
>3) Optional, post a pic of your goal body

The purpose of this is to consolidate all the best advice, bodies, and lifting musics to one ultimate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9OGUbv9uCXc
youtu.be/kLOp9q-ggeg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZW37Ot6Iwro
youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g
youtube.com/watch?v=faeT4fIFAcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. 4 sips/day
2. macintosh plus
3. zyzz

>The best fitness advice you've heard
Don't take advice from inexperienced individuals
>What you like lifting to
Olivier Sagala - Ampli Tamine
>Optional, post a pic of your goal body
Brian Alsrhue

1. Pin to win
2. X gon give it to ya
3. See pic related

>advice
"Hey squat an bench heavy. Everything else is for fun."

>listen too
Honestly I used to use my thoughts and think. Then I got an mp3 player and loaded classical music on it. Felt glorious. Then my brother hijacked it so Marilyn Manson and classical music now. (Don't enjoy manson)

>goal body
Me, but stronger with 5 lbs less fat. But then again when I hit this goal, I'll have the same goal again. I've realized this so now my goal is to feel mentally relaxed

1. Your back can take around 1.5x the volume of your chest, sometimes more.

2.Anything, Paramore lately. Their new song 'hard times' is dope, also Incubus. Obligatory Amon Amarth plug.

3. This guy from a CBT who is same height as me.

>"Hey squat an bench heavy. Everything else is for fun."

i like this

>"You are retarded. Stop running brosplits. Lift heavy compounds 3x a week".
>Eurobeat
>pic

Nice get OP.

There aren't many secrets to working out. You learn the exercises, you try them out, and you continuously work at your goals like with everything else in life. Excuses won't make progress.
Music that get's me up and at 'em. Depends on the day.
No goal body photos where I'm at. I'm working towards performance.

you're a 19 years old fuckboy aren't you

what a fag...

geek

1 advise: If you've stalled on your lifts for a long time and can't figure out why, go to a physiotherapist. If your lifts are good, go to a physio anyway.

2 what choonz do i lift to: black metal like deathspell omega, leviathan, gorgoroth, 1349, anaal nathrakh.

3: i am slowly but surely into thiccmode like pic related. 6'3/200lbs+ here i cum, no homo.

>best advice
Just fucking do it. Legitimately, this is the best advice you can get in context.
>what you like lifting to
I like heavy, loud, angry music that gets the adrenaline pumping. Metal in many forms, especially folk metal. Sabaton's "The Last Stand" and Turisas "Stand Up and Fight" are god tier for this.
>goal body
Like another user said, I'm currently working towards performance. I plan on trying out for my universities D2 football team this next January. I've never played, so I'm putting my heart and soul into my athleticism to make a mark for the coach.

>Best advice
Squeeze muscle when lifting

>Like lifting to
SHIRO SAGISU + HIROYUKI SAWANO
youtu.be/9OGUbv9uCXc
youtu.be/kLOp9q-ggeg

>Goal Body

>Advice
Count your fucking calories.
>Music
Baby making music
>Goal Body
Pic related.

>advise: If you've stalled on your lifts for a long time and can't figure out why, go to a physiotherapist. If your lifts are good, go to a physio anyway.
fuck off shill

Traps are gay

t. shit postured mongoloid with poor mobility

) The best fitness advice you've heard

inhale and pretend you're pregnant while doing compund lifts

) What you like lifting to

sappy ballads

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW37Ot6Iwro

) Optional, post a pic of your goal body

Scott Herman

I guarantee you my posture is perfect.

t. marine

1. Dumbell Bench > Barbell Bench for size and Hypotrophy
>Old school rap (RZA, Ice Cube, ect.), Alicia Keys/2000s pop
>Young Mark Wahlberg

>thiccmode like pic relate
Post glu-

This video youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g coupled with reading Spark by John Ratey plus realizing that the same brain benefits one gets from cardio can be gotten from resistance training. I'm slowly but surely getting myself off all phamaceuticals
I do calisthenics so if its leg day, some youtube videos on MGTOW, Simona Rich, or Sargon. Just anything to distract me. Or kendrick lamar/hip hop in general.
pic related

>Incels Sent Their Own Way

MGTOW the group is full of incels, sure, but there are lots of people who follow its tenants who have never heard of MGTOW. This woman makes a very good case for that (Karen Straughan) youtube.com/watch?v=faeT4fIFAcg

I don't even like women. I've just found the whole thing very interesting lately.

>don't enjoy manson
kekd

So you have poor mobility. Go see a physio.

>tfw i didn't know they stacked shit that high

fitness is about: diet 60% sleep 30% lift 10%
silence
>3) your goal body
70`s big , husbando mode, klokov mode, you name it

1. using a thumbless (snatch where possible) grip during any pull movements occasionally puts your bicep out of the equation and puts emphasis on your lats and traps. also loaded carries are GOAT

2. cardio/conditioning: random fast-paced electronica, whatever keeps me hyped. normal resistance training: all kinds of rock or metal, gimme dem riffs and drums. PR attempts: heroic sounding classical stuff, hymns, shanties, anything that brings manly tears to my eyes and makes me feel like I'm doing something impressive kek

3. unironically younger ferrigno, pic related. probably will never look like this because a) natty b) slightly different (read: worse) insertions and c) refusing to fully let go of my body hair (just trimming it), but alas, I'm trying my fucking best still