Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

>tfw managed to not eat breakfast and start my IF schedule today
>ate only 500 cals for lunch, and it was all eggs, ham, and Cottage cheese

After pigging out the past week it feels good man, still feeling like pic related tho

Been settling into a new diet of mostly vegetables. Going well. Replaced rice with cauliflower, zero noodles, lots of veg stock, frying with zero calorie sprays, vegetarian food, the works.

I'll keep y'all posted but so far I'm down a good 4-5lbs in less than a week. Plateau'd for the longest time before this new diet.

In terms of cheating what's just under using DNP?

Taking a knife to your FUPA and flabby stomach and slicing that shit right off you lazy fuck.

I'm not fat, i'm just asking a question.

WOAH

Are you not eating any meat? Are you taking a multivitamin?

Vegetarian, I eat mycoprotein in vegetarian meat mostly from Quorn. Should I be looking into multivitamin? I live in the UK so I imagine that shit's expensive and I'm a poorfag.

Fuck off you dumb fuck

>multivitamin
>expensive

I would be very surprised if it was expensive.

Post 'em

Well if I already have veggie meat is it even worth it? Whenever I've looked into vitamins they've been really expensive.

Cutting carbs make you insta-drop water weight. Good for breaking plateaus.

A basic multi and D3 isn't that much, maybe $6.99 each for a 150 count at my usual grocery. The super-duper full-spectrum packages might go for way more but for shoring up the essential intakes a basic multivitamin'll work well enough.

Thanks for the advice but I don't think there's much point taking vitamins when I eat tons and tons of vegetables and cover every food type.

Vegan former fat bro here.

In terms of nutrients, you can get everything you need except for B12. I recommend a D3 supplement as well, even if you aren't eating plant based. None of you get enough sun anyway.

In terms of protein, seitan, tofu, tempeh, and legumes are all excellent sources.

You can cut the weight with a plant based diet. You can cut it without.

Status reports, soldiers

Brekkie - 0700 hours
>nothing, doing 8/16 IF

Lunch - 1200 hours
>chicken breast, oven baked
>1 large carrot, raw
>a few pea pods, raw
>about 10 black olives and 10 grape tomatoes drizzled with balsamic
>1 pickled egg

Dinnies - 2000 hours
>probably 3 scarmbled eggs + tablespoon butter again
>probably a proton shake or maybe just some oatmeal

Doing 50 squats + 50 OHPs with my silly little 15lb kettlebells throughout the evening as well

Starting weight, early March
>228lbs

Current weight
>211lbs

Goal weight (5'11")
>under 180lbs

Also picked up some unsweetened almond milk and powdered peanut butter from the grocery store earlier, gonna try them together probably with dinner tonight. I bet it will taste gross but the almond milk is pretty nutritious and very low calorie and the powdered PB should add some extra protons

Multivitamins are almost never worth it compared to getting the same nutrients from whole food.

How do I stop from weighing myself after every goddamn meal?

Stop being a pussy

Yessir.

by having a brain and understanding that your weight fluctuates throughout the day

if you are really going to weigh yourself often do so under a strict routine

for me I do it only in the morning after I shit but before I shower

I get fairly big sways, +/- up to a pound and a half from day to day while weighing myself multiple times throughout the day is more like a 3-4 lbs swing

So if an entire pizza is only 2000kcals or so, could i get away with eating just one cheat meal a day, every day and still lose weight?

theoretically, yes

realistically, no, because if you are considering stupid shit like that just so you can keep stuffing your face with junk food then you have such low resolve/willpower that you are never gonna make it

Just calorie-count the stuff you were going to cheat and try to work it in to your routine that way.

i weigh myself once a week, anything else is just noise, even 2 weeks is probably better

hey /fat/ i've reached a point in my weight loss where i am starting to get real results and i just wanna thanks everyone in these threads because this is has been a very supportive (sometimes) and motivating place to come

almost down 30 lbs and i have 30 lbs to go and even then i could still theoretically lose another 20 for ideal body weight but im on my way /fat/ties

were all gonna make it

Yes but
1 You can bet your ass you will snowball from there
2 More importantly, your macros would be complete shit

just had a nice dinner

baked chicken
stewed tomatoes
yellow rice
spinach

snacking on some carrots right now. see you in 16 hours, belly :(

Had a shitty day today, ate 6 donuts in like 10 minutes and now i feel like throwing up.

Sometimes I eat over my calories banking on the fact I'll work out later but all day I just feel this tremendous pressure to get my workout done so I can stop being in the red zone with my calories.

eurofag here so apologies for metric.
92kg 1 feb
now 83kg
183cm (6ft)
haven't worked out since 1 mar because hernia
should pick it up soon enough though, had surgery 2 weeks ago, 1 may doc appointment and if green light i start lifting again.
without lifting diet has been a bit degen (chips and like at times), but have kept calories reasonable as IF stuck.

Do it. Just don't make a habit of it

>Sometimes I eat over my calories banking on the fact I'll work out later

Stop thinking like this. Exercise because its 1. Good for your cardiovascular health and 2. Good for practicing discipline.

You can't really know how many calories you burn working out anyway.

No. You brain is not going to be able to cope with that lifestyle.

5 weeks of progress 18 pounds. 288 down to 270, my lifts have even gone up a little bit too. I was working out prior to this a losing weight, but I just now started keeping track.

nice circumcised cock bro

Feast upon my gross body.

Noticeable difference. Keep up the good work buddy!

Do you do cardio? It'll help

you might look a little weird user but don't let that stop you. everything will get better, the key is to keep going.

I'm worried about this.
What did you drop from? And height?
Keep it up though.

these hot & spicy pickle slices are saving my life.

lots of sodium but fuckit, zero calories and super satisfying. sacrifices must be made.

Looking good brother
Keep going!

worry about sodium when you're old

I posted the wrong picture, back from January. desu.

250 down to 197 as of yesterday. I finally got those size 34 business khakis and feel good about it. 6'4.

Appreciated bro.

Heres a graph of my weight loss since last August. Am I doing good? Currently 6'2" 105kg

(Graph in kg btw)

Yes, I lift 4-5 days a week and do MMA 3-4 days a week.

Pretty much the decision I made, yeah.

the pickled green beans are good too. only 26 calories in those, and they have a lot of crunch to them, which is strange for green beans, but kind of nice.

Bulk or cut?
5'10 78kg
Thinking of going down till 70
Currently SS with accessories

>plan to take a break and eat at maintenance today
>accidentally meet my goal with little desire to eat more
Yay?

Protein too low? I'm aiming for 1500 calories.

>Do OMAD today
>Still 24 calories over

High carbs brah, what's going on?

Lower your carbs significantly, up your protein slightly, and raise your fat amount.

how are 4 california rolls 90 calories?

If all goes to plan this week I'll cross the obese-overweight bmi threshold, it's taken longer than it should have but it'll give me motivation to lose these last 30lbs

It's literally rice with some bullshit inside

Nice job m8, It'll be a great feel

dude theyre like 40 cals a piece at least.

>He thought it was bread
The count on those fries and grapes seem sus to me senpai.

I'm agreeing with you. (I can see why it wasn't clear though). Cooked rice is 200 calories per cup. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Who /last 10 pounds/ here

I didn't actually have Arby's fries. I know for a fact that the dining hall uses Lamb's seasoned fries but when you search that it comes up with Kroger, which is pretty similar calories-wise. I only ate four carefully-selected fries anyway. As for the grapes I ate exactly 7 and they average out to be 5g each. I don't know why mfp attaches 1/2 cup to them

It's what Aramark says their California rolls come out to

I wish I could go keto, but I'm currently donating plasma for income and I can't take the dehydration.

Rate my egg, no oil or butter.

Bulk, work on your arms man, focus on lifting heavy.

It looks good minus the water on your bowl. Throw some tobasco on that fucker and you're high test

Any canada bros know if this shit or the frozen yogurt is any good?

Has decent macros and is usually pretty cheap.

The frozen yogurt.

How'd ya make it with no oil and no butter?

I normally have more veggies.

Does a person ever stop feeling fat?

I'm down to 154 lbs at 6'0 and I still feel like I'm the fat dude.

Send help

Fasting/Low carb day for me. Not sure what to eat before bed.

What are some low carb things I can eat for breakfast? All I can think of is making some eggs.

>3/27 be 290 blob
>decide to go to a dietitian
>tells me get fit bit, eat 2000 cals/day, and walk 10000 steps/day
>get blue apron sub
>completely cut out alcohol and soda
>4/25 be 275 blob
>recently got a bike been doing 30 min riding/day
>walking 12K steps/day (6miles)

Never felt better bros
Having the fit bit for accountabilty in my exercise and calorie intake has really changed how i perceive weightloss. Its now a long term goal vs. the day to day worrying. All stress is eliminated from the equation, i just have to follow the rules. I see the progress real time, its fucking amazing tech desu

I might buy a Fitbit because of this post

Redpill me on loose skin /fat/

I'm 6'0" 300 lbs with hella stretch marks. How disgusting am I going to look if I lose 100+ pounds?

fitbit's are amazing t(b)h, I know wear-able tech is a meme but the ability to see your heart-rate at the flick of a wrist is invaluable imo.

It also great for motivation.

i have the charge 2, dont let them try to upsell you, it's all you need. Just keep track and be honest everyday about calorie intake, which they have a data base for most menu items and grocery items instock to get accurate info. Went from a 2400 cal/day to 1500-1800 cal/day, and i dont feel hungry or tired. Amazing tech.

>not water fasting in 2k17

Healthy weight + stretch marks > Obese + stretch marks

I finally ran a 5k yesterday, had that as a goal for a couple of months now and I managed the entire thing. I havent felt like I've accomplished something in so long, so it feels nice. Gonna do this 3 times a week

god damn $150

that's might be a little much

just started running at 165lbs 5'5 (i was 195lbs 3months ago). knees kinda hurt. is this normal? should i continue?

I'm in a similar boat. Whenever I think about it I ask myself: Would you rather look gross, or would you rather look and feel (and if you believe FPH be) gross?

The answer is pretty obvious.

I don't know what FPH is

Fat People Hate.

>feet don't hurt anymore
>clothes all getting loose
>appetite is finally adjusting
>have way more energy
>not sweating to death every day

who else /goodfeels/ here

Before. I'm far right. July 2015

Current 5'11 190 pounds

Guys i need a beginers guide for lifting but for a fat guy i dont want to build mass i just want to lose weight

looking good dude

good job man. respect

>eat
>feel slightly bloated - filled up on water and fairly low cal food like a cup of yogurt (100g, 35cal)
>belly bulging
>feel disgusted

reeeee I want to lose this belly fat

happy for you man, keep it up