What is happiness for you, user?

what is happiness for you, user?

not fake boobs that's for sure

World domination.

Money

Happiness for me is impregnatin white boi's hoes (I'm a brotha). Nothin like weakinin the white race

I wake up at 10, eat healthy, go to work at a tough but fulfilling job that pays well, it's friday so I get to leave work early, and I hit up some old friends from university and some co workers and see if they are free to drink with me.

Until we are ready to go, I lift weights and play some video games. I go home a good time with my lads and go to sleep happy.

having a black gf

A world without niggers and shitskins

To be stronger than my enemies and have the strength to defeat them.

I don't know yet.

I have a stable job where I can work towards my dreams+ a girl who I love and loves me

a warm gun.

Getting a new pr

Physical proof that im getting better

Getting results

peace of mind

happiness from an external source is not real happiness.

Deus vulting on the battlefield and being drenched in blood of muslims.

Very clearly a /Pol/ user imitating a black

You wish pussy. Better watch yo gurl cuz i'm comin for her!

To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Talking to cute girls

>tfw to intelligent too be happy

being able to eat food without heartburn
trust me bros you haven't experienced hell until your body refuses food

FAT COCKS IN MY MOTH AND THROAT

Happiness is only achieved when it isn't seen as so, it's an in the moment feeling that is constantly fleeting only for you to have desire for it which in turn does the opposite. Happiness for me is watching the world playout and having no feelings or worries about anything just being there. Also bitches and money.

yaasss!!

Having a boyfriend like this.

tfw can't talk to girls

Last night I went layed on the couch at 3am, eating chips and drinking coke as I watched Fargo.

Sounds comfy user

Is that a black body radiation device?

Having some sort of dominance over everyone I'll ever meet, the rush is amazing.

Knowing that one day in the future i will find a qt gf.

Fuck you. I can't deal with shit like this today...Get the fuck off of my board.

>coming back home from work after 2 months
>seeing my fiance
>every time I'm away and get to come back it's a honeymoon period again
>cuddle up with cats on spare bed
>fall asleep with my little family

I hope you find this happiness some day user.
If you havnt already found it.

That seems like a narrow, shallow, and uncreative answer. I've never been happier than when I was in a malignant, dysfunctional relationship. I was super insecure and anxious in a "legitimate" relationship. But hey, different strokes.

Pic related. My next goal in life.

Love is bliss.

I'll tell you when I find it.

Coming home after a long day at work on a rest day and there's a beer in the fridge

Sleeping beside my wife every night

Naps and sex

Well, I'll never be able to get those years back.

feels, good feels.
comfy feels

Oh and on topic: Being big, or getting big, you are never big enough.
Thus true happines is unobtainable, but maybe the journy already is happyness.

Fake nose, fake chin, fake eyes, probably fake tits

I'm working everyday to get there.

Lots of hard work and dedication, making everyday count.

We are all going to make it.

I'll let you know when I find it

I wouldn't know. My usual happiness is fleeting and followed by me regretting that happiness in some form.

let me tell you about the happiest day of my life. It wasnt the BEST day of my life, it was for some reason the day I felt like I was rolling on E for some reason.

>get up early in the morning, hit deadlift PR
>go to uni have coffee and study with my 2 best friends
>start getting blown up on tinder by some girl wants to meet me at Starbucks
>meet her, have one of the best conversations of my life
>go back to her house and fuck her brains out
>get home and go for a run for no reason other than im happy
>have a cold shower and sit in bet thinking about how awesome my day was

for what its worth im usually extremely depressed, I have no idea what happened that day. I've been trying to recreate the feeling since.

if anyone has any ideas let me know

>for what its worth im usually extremely depressed
Dancing can fix that, srs.

Maybe you're in love.

Actually had a good moment the other night that qualifies, even had the presence of mind to think "shit man, doesn't get much better than this".

(Preface - girl is slightly autismo, shy, into anime, not very experienced dating)

>Date 5 or 6 with new qt.
>Fun night of couple drinks, smoked up, cooked food together at my place
>laying together out on the balcony, slightly cold out so under some covers on daybed
>she's feeling me up under my shirt, rubbing shoulders/chest/abs
>makes some kind of awkward but charming comment about how hard everything is, probably used to feeling up 25+% bf ex's.
>sex 30 mins later

ty based Veeky Forums for making me focus on chest gains the last 9 months. Turns out even quirky/shy/anime girls appreciate gains.

>What is happiness for you, user?
Something out of my reach.

>she's feeling me up under my shirt, rubbing shoulders/chest/abs
>leans in close
>whispers 'balconybroistheworstrip'
>i look up and see huge gyno nips hanging over my face
>it's that disgusting big nigger
>'train legs faggot'
>knock to the head causes me to lose consciousness
>wake up to a note on the bedside table
>"Your routine is shit" is scrawled in terrible handwriting

my asshole hurts

heh

kek

>>leans in close
>>whispers 'balconybroistheworstrip'
holy fuck my sides mate

>mfw most social advice begins with the assumption you were once a socially healthy person who's in a rut, not someone who was always asocial and literally has no idea what to do

include me in the screencap

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

why. now i'm sad. for two reasons. here's a happy dog.

Holy btfo kek

Ayyy, I just discovered salty anons writing fan-fiction fantasies about my life is also a surprise source of happiness. 10/10, would subscribe to your tumblr.

In the mean time I'll keep providing you with source material for inspiration.

Its funny cause its true. Drop dead Balconyfag.

Just go outside and talk to people :)

getting all 5 pieces of exodia

>happy dog
>completely stonefaced as his owner tries to force him to smile.
That doggo is dead inside.

I think my best day in recent history would have been last summer
> wake up at 7, run for an hour
>abnormally beautiful day
> work at 9, everything goes well
^ important to the story because it allowed me to feel the rewards of a job well done
> come home around 4, shit and shower
> she asks if I can hang with her
> tell her no because I want to hang with the bros
> bros come over , ordered cheap pizza, drank beers , told goofy stories and watched movies all night

I realize now that this isn't all that extraordinary but it was a perfect day to me.

NORMIE GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn you're pathetic, kys ugly ass nigger

Happiness to me is technology that we don't have yet nor will we have by my death, so life sucks.

Like traveling through the galaxy and fucking aliens?

I don't know. I'm not doing this to be happy, I'm doing it cause without it I would be nothing. Hold me Veeky Forums I am so alone.

add me to the screencap

I'm telling the truth.

You're never alone here

Underrated post.

Nothing, really.

Lifting temporarily tricks the chemicals in my brain into feeling happy. I have a gf of 3 years that I have great BDSM sex with all the time. Fapping is pointless and lost its fun factor years ago. Videogames still occasionally feel good, but very rarely. Driving in my coupe at night with the windows down is a great feeling but I live in fucking new york so I can only do that really like 2 or 3 months out of the year.

I often fantasize about girls from high school and how I should've / could've / would've handled them if I had been redpilled (how I got current gf) back then, and instead I have so many blown opportunities.

I also play guitar, but I am very disillusioned with the music industry. After 2 progressive metal albums I gave up and wrote pop songs and recorded them as country songs with my friend and they're way more successful than anything I cared about and I really can't stand that.

Basically, everything has gone downhill, and it's a fallen, dying world, and I need to find some nihilisitic hedonist fix to keep myself going.

I don't drink anymore because it's unhealth.
I don't eat a lot of stuff I used to like because it's unhealthy.
I never smoked weed or did any drugs.
I almost did E at some rave - I pretended to, and fucked some girl in the back of my car, because she was high on it. This was before molly.

i dont know man, nothing feels really good or important.

trust in God sometimes that helps but I know I'm not good enough and haven't really been able to change my ways.

indoor cycling while watching DBZ is alright though.

When I can finally leave this site for good, find a well paying job, and also find a girl that loves me back.

stop being happy

Absolutely BTFO

i always think this, then i never fucking order it, haven't ordered it in over 10 years

Standing over a fresh kill and calling in my crew to help me quarter it and pack it out. Knowing there will be fresh steaks that night and drinks alongside good men, plenty of meat in the freezer this winter and willing women to share it with and fuck when I get home.

>traveling to new cities with friends to paint graffiti
>money
>fresh outfits
>lifting
>family vacations
>good live music
>cuddling with a qt who has mutual feelings for you
Until the chick stabs you in the back or gets on your nerves that is.

>you're here for life

the best single moments of my life have been nutting inside the vaginas of attractive girls with whom i shared mutual love.

You know, now that you mention it, I'm not sure. I haven't been happy in so damn long, I stayed on an SSRI way longer than I should have and I haven't felt anything for so long I forgot what made me feel stuff in the first place. I guess I'm just starting to work hard at lifting to get women in the hope that it'll reignite that spark, or at least start something back up.

>stop lifting

Same, if the kill is a nigger or a kike.

No just fixing my immune system that almost killed me twice.

r u me? Those are definitely the best of the best moments. But they're few and far between, so gotta appreciate the happy-enough times as well.

R u literally every guy on the planet?
Fucking idiots everyone feels this way.

This is the only true answer.

A sense of fulfillment. I can only get it for a fleeting moment really. When I hit a new PR I feel fulfilled for a few seconds afterwards and damn does that feel good. I guess it gives me a taste of what it must be like to be doing something you actually care about and making progress towards that goal. I can't find that at the minute and I've been looking for it (though only in my head, online and never actually DOING anything) for a long time now. I guess I need to put myself out there...

Damn now I wanna nut in a chick I love. But I'd need to feel worth of having somebody's love first before I can open myself up to that, which I currently can't because I have no source of income. Makes me feel worthless as fuck

faggot

Touching

> implying I'm male

Being completely alone, debts paid off, being in decent shape.