What's the fucking point in lifting

What's the fucking point in lifting
What's the point in anything

I'm a virgin, but I imagine it is to have a beautiful girl have sex with you.
>tfw all you think about is what it would be like to have a qt who cares about you

Realize how insignificant you are and open your eyes to the flowing cosmic waves and become in sync with them

oh my god this again..

Well ME PERSONALLY..... i lift cuz im skinnyfat atm and i want girls to hit on me
SO THATS IT FOR ME
mormon.

for me it's the mcchicken

yeah i am sure i will love that when i fucking die and stop existing forever

Time and mortality is relative when you expand your horizons and ascend beyond your frail flesh vessel

quit your new age bullshit I am sick of lifting everything I do is pointless in the end I fucking hate this shit

We may not be sociable.
We may not be useful.
We may not have friends.
We may not be loved.

We may blow our brains out before we reach our thirties but, at we'll leave this world as the fittest fucking sadcunts that society have ever witnessed.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, stick around.

Then keep your eyes closed and float towards death while the sand in the hourglass ticks away every second

So you can finally get approval and mires from other Veeky Forumsizens in CBT threads duh

>not sleeping on train tracks

I just like being desired more than not being desired.
Not saying there's an existential point to that either, i just like it, it's biology perhaps.

To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

what's the fucking point you'll be as dead as they are one day

Just git gud boy

YEEEEE UP

You need some perspective bro.
Study some history, listen to some philosophy and realise that you're living in a first world country during the best time in history, the opportunity you have should not be thrown away like the 99% of people that do.

The nature of life is fucked, existence is morbid as hell but when you look at all the good things that you do have you realise that it could be much, much worse and you have it easier than nearly anyone had it

To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

yes, but they wont get to watch me die

*nods in your direction*
'Tis nice to see another gentleman of fine taste, such as myself.
*tips trilby*

can't wait for this moment when i get a "looking good bro" on the cbt threads. i'm so excited. this board is really good for my getting physically healthy

There's no point but if you want to die a skinny skeleton or as a fat dude you're on your own. I'm going back to the ground with jojo aesthetics and make the whole world a little bit stronger for the impending alien war.

Women.

This is the final pill. Just accept it.

i see your point but it pisses me off looking in the past and seeing that absolutely everyone has been dead for decades, centuries or even thousands of years while we are on the cusp of developing extreme longevity

Is it bad I am only attracted to women who seem like 20s - 30s style?
It's really fucking depressing because no women look like that anymore

Yeah we'll properly die just right before they invent immortality and go off to discover exciting alien worlds in other star systems and fucking cute alien girls, at least it's back and shoulders day tomorrow!

You want to fuck flappers only?
Solution: get off your computer and go talk to real girls. Your taste will acclimate in the real world

and where do i meet these real girls?

not OP, but i have no friends and no way to meet people

no you silly billy i don't mean just flappers
I meant the style of how they look.
not op either

user you need sum fuk real quik

like right nao

>and no way to meet people
just fucking walk outside already

op here, i have no desire to meet people everyone is shallow and society is fake, unnatural and causes more problems than it is worth. The eniter human population should be genocided,
Let a better species rise, use our old tech to advance themselves and eventually transport wildlife to other planets before earth dies

>the next day

holy shit guys i just met someone that changed my life entirely, she's so gorgeous and i'm feeling the happiest i've ever been, it's like a whole new world for me and these colors and beautiful sounds, I didn't know life could be this good, thanks everyone we're all gonna make it

It's pointless anyway. she'll die, I'll die and i'll just go back to eternal nothingness
I'm an average looking guy, I am desired by no woman because I am not a fucking Chad.

No matter what your outlook on life it is all ultimately hopeless

Why don't you kill yourself?

>tfw too big a pussy
I';ll just wait until I die in my sleep when I am 80 odd
I will just hide from the mandnatory cybernetic implants

Complaining never helped anyone faggot

you crave attention.

is this shit really all that entertaining for you?

You'll be fine.

So you're scared? Everything isn't pointless then

get a fucking hobby OP. I may be a fedora wearing skinnyfat piece of shit, but I have music to give meaning to my life.

When you have something you are passionate about, you don't give a shit what other shallow humans think about you.

The truth is, the height of most people's lives are getting fucked up on the weekends and busting nuts. The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.

You can die with no one ever remembering your name like most people, or you can add insight and a unique perspective to the world. And you can inspire other people and make their lives a little better with your contribution.

Evolution isn't only about genetics, it can encompass nearly anything that progresses.
If you want to let it upset you then that's your choice but remember, you've got a lot you can offer to the world and our ancestors have made us who we are today through their choices both good and bad. Life isn't very fair a lot of the time, your character is shown with the choices you make regarding this fact, do you want to be a person of strong character or weak character?

Does anyone have that "skeletal monster" greentext? Where the autistic girl lies in bed all night with the skelly and rejects all his advanced.

>just fucking walk outside already
and talk to strangers?

why wouldn't a girl instantly think of me as a creep?

To be happy. To feel emotions. To experience as much as possible. To help people. To travel. You're here, might as well make the best of it.

Its good in a way then that we're unable to see the future, only predict it. The saddest man in the world would be a billionaire who was going to die a day before the tech gets released.
But seriously, who knows. Right now might actually be the best it will ever get, a nuclear war might complete ruin the earth in another 20 years or so

>this
you would just be accused of rape

Is this question coming from a philosophical place or a depressed one? Whatever, doesn't matter.

We're all going to die, someday in someway. Our only real purpose, far as we'll ever be able to understand it, is to reproduce, and continue (or even just improve) the life cycle. That's the point in lifting, because you'll become healthier, stronger, more useful, more appealing, mentally sharper, etc.

Maybe, at the end of our lives, we'll realize some greater meaning than just that. Maybe we won't. We have no idea.

The only thing you can trust is your physical body. When you're in pain, you don't want to be. When you aren't in pain, you want to stay that way.

Nah, just don't be autistic. Girls need company too.

Take care of yourself, good hygiene, groom, exercise, don't look for sex. You'll be fine. They'll eventually feel insecure and let you bag them because you don't seem interested in her beauty.

Gentlemen, there's a solution here that you're not seeing.

? :|

>a zombie outbreak might happen in 5 years
I don't know about you guys but I'm fucking preparing

Join the army.
I've had friends who felt lost or wandered aimless, they joined the army

got a spark of life back in them.

maybe I'll be fucking shot.
doesn't seem so bad

In a sense, everything is natural.
Why? Because the laws of our universe permit it. Nature itself doesn't care for anything you do and is completely apathetic, the only thing that matters is cause and effect, equilibrium if you may.
So once again, it's a matter of perspective. Things have definitely got weird when it comes to humans but that's because we've evolved in a certain way. I don't know what the better species would be but it took many millions of years for us to get to where we are, if we all died out then another primate species would evolve and perform nearly the exact same mistakes within reason.
I think you need to stop being a bitch desu and to get a grip of reality, you've got a choice to do a whole lot of dumb shit if you're going to be a nihilist, you can try to conserve the planet if you want to be a hippy and if you want to improve humanity then you can do a lot in that respect too. But please stop being a bitch, it makes you look like a cringe dispenser

Underrated

this shit is so exhausting
quit whining and find something to like

;~;

fellow LDS here, sup bro

Because in the end it's all I have.

The more women I meet the more I think I'm meant to be alone.

I just can't connect with them, I'm to emotionless. I don't know how to be smooth or to how to be in a relationship but I damn well try.

I just don't understand why I should have to be unhappy in a relationship, all want is love and to be loved. But that seems like it's a lot to ask.

All I want is for a girl to care about me dammit, am I really that unlovable?

I think I'm just meeting girls at the wrong place.

Just b urself

sup bro

How about becoming gay?

Hmm perhaps you're a sociopath? Or one of those. I've read that they can't connect with people emotionally, it's just not there. They can in the lust kind of way tho.
Or maybe as everyone else is saying, you need to get out more, fix your body's chemical system and find a girl who really likes you once you determine who you are

why would you save a gif of a girl with no breasts

>Be Op
>Step one foot on patio
>boom
>Fucking bitches left to right
>Become god

There is no point. You have to make something up. That's literally the secret to life. It's bullshit, so do whatever you fucking want and do it better than anyone else.

We are like any other animal: our point is to reproduce and continue the species.

Same reason you saved a gif of a fat girl probably