FHT? FHT

FHT? FHT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YZ2FEGSeGc
youtube.com/watch?v=gwESGTuW9CI
youtu.be/lRsNFTvmui4
youtu.be/mfI4cEfg-bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dunno, i don't like looking at fat people really and they kind of make me uncomfortable, but i think most of them are going through some really serious psychological shit, it's got to be pretty hard on your brain to be fat. i mean can you imagine the self-hatred you must feel looking at yourself in the mirror? even on the internet if you're preaching HAES or whatever bullshit... you have to on some level hate yourself. maybe that's just my depression talking because i hate myself too, but i just think it must be really tough to be fat, and i feel really bad for fatties.

it took me a long time to have the motivation to eat right and start lifting, even though i wanted to want to for years. i'm really proud of where i am now, and i'm fortunate to have grown up in a pretty healthy household and to have had a fast metabolism, but not everyone has that, and with the pressures of society and responsibilities and just the overwhelming weight of being alive, i can see how people can get fat and then suddenly not really know what to do with themselves. and then at that point, it seems like it's impossible to get back... just my thoughts.

Recovering fattie here. If I ever reach this size, I want someone to shoot me.

Pop off james

POP OFF, JAMES!

>learn how to program
>build pic related suicide helmet that fires 9 shells into your head
>buy arduino
>write software for it that triggers the shells if you reach over certain weight

there you go. constant motivation

That's some saw trap stuff. Noice.

>have had a fast metabolism
you are still retarded user, science shows that the differences in metabolism are basically non-existent for people of the same height and activity level.

I present to you the new queen of FPH:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YZ2FEGSeGc

youtube.com/watch?v=gwESGTuW9CI

kek, I'm stealing this for next time a fat girl hits on me

FUCK OFF, NURGLE

After puberty, sure. But I would be honestly surprised if some fucky puberty stuff went on. I know I ate like a lardass and didn't see major effects till later.

Lads I need your most sickening pictures of fatties to help motivate me, along the lines of the "free smells" one

Have some sickening "logic" instead.
To let you know the mentality you must be vigilant against

kore wa~

za warudo da!

MASAKA

Sorry it's not much.
>see a friend at work.
>tells me he's getting a get together in a couple of days.
>some how get on the topic of exercise.
>after the kid she jusy put on weight.
>talks about having another one, but doesn't put out.
>tells me he spent almost a thousand dollars on two pieces of equipment for her. Never touched them.
>mind-blown.jpg
>spent almost a hundred dollars on a YMCA family membership she never went.
>get a text from her today about my place of employment.
>we talk, ask her if her job Diddy something to pissed her off.
>"I just need a moving job, my current one isn't good for my weight gain."
>......

I want to tell her she has these machines to use them. I don't get it, and I feel bad for her husband, because if says anything he's an ass hole.

>work at Starbucks
>lunch rush
>BIG dude comes to the counter
>orders a cake pop, two slices of lemon pound cake (which is is god tier) and a mocha
>that is the dough boys lunch
>nothing but sugar

At least he was nice. Fatties are usually rude as fuck.

>It's impossible to be thin even if you eat right

This is retarded. I use to be overweight. All I did was restricted my food to Chicken and whey protein shakes along with avocados, mangoes, strawberries and chia seed pudding which all of these I make on my own(except for the produce obviously).

I even limited my salt intake down to the lowest levels like 1,300 sodium and less than 40-60 grams of sugar daily(even I cut out dairy) and I never get hungry(where blood sugar spikes) as long as I never exceed this limit. Hardly ever.

It takes time to prepare a meal but only takes like 14 minutes total and you are done. I ended up losing so much weight that even my fat that I have tried to lose on my legs and waist are slowly going away after three weeks. These fat are idiots that want to die.

Anyone have fat coworkers? The women are the worst.
>one coworker comes around every day at 3pm asking people if they have any chocolate
>one coworker went on some stupid cleanse diet, eating only melon one day, only onions the next, third day only liquids, etc because so and so lost ten pounds doing it!
>sit across from one woman who tells me how she's joined a gym and got a personal trainer and has been bringing fruit to work and fasting on Thursdays
I was pretty happy for her until
>see her eating het fruit, then immediately goes to the in-building Dunkin Donuts and gets a sugar filled mocha drink and a sausage biscuit with hash browns
>continuously see her with DD bags, and drinking milkshakes on Thursdays because liquids don't count for fasting
>complains how she never loses any weight
Also, what's with fatties grunting and groaning whenever they do anything? It's like they know that everyone can tell they don't have the stamina to do basic everyday tasks, but drawing attention to it makes it okay because they publicly acknowledge that they're worthless human beings.
>be in bathroom, washing my meal prep Tupperware from lunch
>fatty walks in
>"Hoo boy"
>enters stall
>hear a continuous stream of "oof" "haaaa" "woaaah"
>grunts of effort as they lift themselves up from the toilet seat
>continue to groan as they are washing their hands
Seriously, what the fuck?

Oh shit it's the guy who uses a online thesaurus for every single word to try and be a intellectual when even a intellectual knows how to be understood by anyone.

Yeah

I dont know why

Lol I hate the baby fat excuse. It's always the fact females and their hormones go crazy when on their period so they want sweet things and sadly sugar is a extremely addictive substance . Even worse than heroin. It can cause a loss of energy and motivation especially when it's easy to get.

He needs to stop being a cuck and tell her the truth.

out of curiosity any idea how many calories that is? I'm sure its a fuckton

OP, it's Fat People Hate (/fph/), not Fat Hate Thread or whatever fht was supposed to mean. Please use established lingo, thx

We dont allow hippo-hunting where i live, sorry.

Leftism is a mental disorder.

Holy fuck that's shameful

She'll be ready to settle down by 28 and after 250k miles of cock

Watching my 600 pound life while eating a bacon omelet with chives and some cherry tomatoes. Life is good.

DELETE THIS

Does Dr Nowzaradan think of a random number when he tells someone to lose X lbs this month or no surgery? Its different every time.

>I use big words that I had to look up in order to sound smart in order to not look like an idiot because I'm too stupid to realize weight loss is as simple as eating better food and less amounts of them.

I'm bulking right now and god damn it I miss cutting so much, I have no idea how these people can eat that much

delet plz

>this level of pretentiousness
He really can't see how his syntax and writing style makes him look like he is trying to hard?

it's not even eating 'better food'. this is one of the biggest pet peeves, everyone thinks diet is 'hur dur, can only eat kale and drink water'.

fucking fatties.

To me it looks like he is trolling.

He started a cult after he wrote over 500k words of it in a Harry Potter Fanfiction.
You tell me.

Are there any reliable ways to lose weight besides surgery or drugs?

By reliable I mean that it must work for people who have poor metabolism. Eating less doesn't work because it relies on your metabolism using fat for energy instead of muscle, which can do serious damage.

Is there another way besides surgery or drugs that is not affected by poor metabolism?

Only ways that are not affected by poor metabolism, please. I will delete comments suggesting diet oer exercise.

>plz r8

>interventions that operate pertaining to or involving right angles or perpendiculars to malfunction fat cells

Fatty can't even use the words he's looking up correctly. Sad.

alex is a lucky guy getting that 16 yo pussy and she even writes heart with his name

Oh yeah the dumb white bitch diet annoys me just as much, when I mean better I'm assuming fatties are slamming down lots of sugary foods and drinks and lots of carbs a day. Fuck the idea you need to eat some super fruit or vegetable, I usually just eat frozen veggies plain with lunch and dinner or a spring mix salad. They just need to cut the sugar shit out and carbs down to like one serving a day.

I'm a fatty, and I love these threads. They motivate me to keep cutting. Down 39lbs in 2.5 months. I'm going to fucking make it - eventually.

>fat sjw types going to a popular sjw establishment for virtue signaling while their blood sugar is low are rude

Never could have imagined that

It all started with fat hate threads. was the way to find them. Now people started going full retard with fps and fph making it impossible to do a single catalog search and be guaranteed to find the right thread.

>Mr Clover

that dildo under bed makes the image

When I found these threads I was an obese fuck.
I'm running my first halfmarathon this Sunday and my dick works again.

holy shit, if he spent half the time on a treadmill as he did looking up words in a thesaurus for that post, then putting it all together to sound as pretension as possible, he would have lost 50lbs. Proof that some people just want to stay fat.

>muh disprivilege
Pro tip, that's not even a real word.

>muh genetics

>muh diet and exercise comments trigger me so i'ma just delet tem.

Seriously, this guy should kill himself.

How much do you weigh? Congratulations man! You're motivation for me to make it

Please say this is just a ruse.

lel
Katie Hopkins is such a bitch but she's so funny
I love that she literally became overweight just to make a point

its is own judgement based on the persons attitude/weight, the weight loss does nothing to aid in the surgery. He just wants to see they are truly dedicated and won't revert to old habits once they get the surgery.

how long do you gym and what do you do ? cardio + weights or just one or the other

>tomatoes on an omelette
i hope you trip on your way to the kitchen and drop your plate, you nasty man

zumba classes on monday and I only eat foods with the letter q

THE CHERRY TOMATOES
DO NOT GO
ON
THE
OMELET

I don't even care that shes old or uggo, would marry.

Don't listen to this asshole: I'm the dude you replied to. I lift 3 days a week doing the sticky 5x5, and cardio 2 days a week. I also try to get 10k steps a day, and I'm cutting at around 1k calories per day.

>hating on qrisps, hamqurgers and queesecake

~1100 Not including the drink.

in my personal experience, fat women are more likely to be shitty cunts. fat men often have a more realistic view of themselves and are just nice to people. but since the entire value and life of a woman is based around being attractive and presenting herself as more valuable or desirable than the women around her, being fat probably sends women into an endless hatred loop. (that should be self-hatred, but is instead directed to other people because women are children that don't want to take responsibility for anything)

Look up Less Wrong and Methods of Rationality

this is true. most fat guys i meet or know are super nice while women are bitches

it's easy to eat a lot when you're eating unhealthy foods that are loaded with empty calories, like fast food and chips and sweets

>What are completely reliable methods of weight loss?
>I'll delete the only correct answers

You can tell this fat fuck typed this with gritted teeth and on the verge of tears because all his friends Probably told him to eat less and move more. Thus causing him to make this long-winded and thesaurus-heavy post.

While I agree with you, there are always exceptions.

>fat woman coworker
>trains me and continues to impart wisdom
>nice as fuck
>acknowledges shes big but still has fat logic

Alternatively fat women coworkers I worked with at McDonalds were absolute shit.

>awful at training
>surpass them in every way after just a few weeks
>shit attitude and work ethic

I'm trying to hard your mother, and let me tell you, it is not too hard.

>bacon
?

Proud of you user

Don't be proud of me yet. Let me prove to you, personally, how well my dick works now.

good job user

I really don't understand why they all look so smug, they have nothing to feel superior about.

WRONG. WRONG. why is it harder for people who never lift weights to lift weights? it's not fair. the fit get fitter.

Fat acceptance is one step to the morgue.

youtu.be/lRsNFTvmui4

I* don't hate fat people. Not once have I ever felt inconvenienced by or repulsed by a fat person. I generally don't really give a shit.
The people I hate more than anyone are Diet Posers.

A diet poser to me is someone who is always in the process of losing weight. They are the people who "only eat x calories per day and I'm still not losing weight. I just don't understand". Or they "lost 3 pounds this month" and you just know that can be entirely attributed to a good piss.

Losing weight might be hard but it is not complicated.
These people know exactly why they aren't losing weight and are purely seeking attention from those around them. This behavior is disgusting and should not be acknowledged.
This is why anyone losing weight will get at most a keep it up from me. I'll congratulate you when you are finished.

Toki wo tomare

>wo

apply yourself

Why even save something as obviously fake as this shit? Like every other sentence has flaws to the story...

explain

The most obvious thing apart from all the exaggeration for keks is that the fat dude just somehow accepted that the elevator was out of service and just went on to try climbing the stairs. Literally won't happen anywhere in the world.

Also, what hotel with 7+ floors doesn't have at least two elevators? Doesn't make any sense.

Him lying down on the floor with people stepping over him and no one doing/saying anything, yeah ok.jpeg.gif

Him getting trapped in the staircase after literally breaking the damned thing

Etc.

That first sentence gets me giggling every time

Not really a hate post, but how can a fattie move like this?

youtu.be/mfI4cEfg-bY