You're at the bar and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass, turns around, and strikes this YAYUZ pose in your face...

You're at the bar and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass, turns around, and strikes this YAYUZ pose in your face. What do you do?

>YAYUZ
What did he mean by this

>implying big muscles could ever stop the wrath of wobbling

Good to see other melee fags on this board.

melee isnt even a fighting game

one hand press the faggot, waiter's carry him to the door, and toss for distance

Then pick him back up, bring him back in, and over a round of beers explain how what he did was a bad idea and could have led to him having several broken bones or worse injuries. if he still doesn't understand, rip off a finger.

>thinking you can stop the YAYUZ

Nice try you casual faggot.

>be mang0
>get wobbled
>start lifting and fighting out of anger
>kill chu

If you unironically main ics you're probably a fag

eat an onion of course

It is, only if you disable every single item, ban a lot of maps and follow a bunch of fan made rules :^)

Start reciting the chudat chronicles from memory

>Chu strikes the YAYUZ pose
>I respond by saying, "h-hey buster, apologize to her"
>Chu laughs in my face
>He begins to charge up, trying to go super saiyan
>I attempt to stop him by punching him in the face
>It's too late, he's already super saiyan and effortlessly dodges my attack
>SoPo's me IRL
>My gf gets turned on at his effortless maneuvers
>Begins wobbling her pussy right in front of me
>I cry at the bar
>I've actually been cucked
>I ask why he would do this
>He responds, "because I'm chudat and I'm chugood"

What the shit is going on in here?

Why do autistic gamers hate fun?

> pull knife, but don't open it
> grab your hand with my other hand
> slam your hand to the table & crush a finger with the pommel point
> rip off said finger

You have nine more chances to get it. That's nine more than any other person in my place is going to give a smart-assed city boy that weighs less then a single DB for my bench.

Because Competitive gameplay

>you're at a barmitzfah
FTFY

the better player will win with items on and on fzero racecar map 99% of the time. your autistic critique could be applied to a shitload of games

Butthurt Injustice player detected

lmaocuck

i went to a MILF game a couple months ago (mang0's sub football league) and this dude tafo told me his working set for bench is 2plate

big brain big chest

Take notes on him wavedashing all over my gf's clit.

Melee is the most Veeky Forums fighting game

Prove me wrong

Are you guys making fun of Major league gaming athletes?

What the hell? Are you guys really so insecure that you have to pick fun at legitimate athletes who train hard to optimize their performance?

I bet it's because you are jealous of the fact that they are literally drowning in pussy and their fan base numbers in the millions as well as their salaries.

Does anyone have the Facebook chat of m2k literally having no feeling in his dick? He was talking about how blowjobs or fucc have absolutely no sensation iirc

Tafo doesn't count tho

>implying a game with only 6 viable characters is "good"

eSports attorney here, I can promise you that Smashers are not making "millions." Most aren't even making tens of thousands.

>being this sensitive
OP here, I sub to chu. He's hilarious and so his his pose. Stop crying.

>t. smash 4 roy main

Are you trolling?

Dude looks like he has facial paralysis

>Wobbling
Reeeeeee

Hey anyone here got Veeky Forums then got all the honeys at tournys? I was thinking this would work and also it would be a plus if I was actually pretty good at the game as well.

no

there are grills at melee tourneys?

This is actually kind of motivating, I'll be at Shine 2017, except like 50% of the "girls" who play smash are trannies.

Alex19 has a Veeky Forums gamer's dream life

Post pics of his gf plox

*Waveshines your girl's ass*

I've seen like 1 or 2

Mostly Asians. I want to fuck leahboo, that tiny Asian smashgg girl

>meleeposting on Veeky Forums

I don't expect anyone to believe this but I have met M2k before and he is an autist with absolutely no social awareness. He was caught masturbating in the living room right next to other people sleeping on the couches and ever since then nobody in middle Tennessee will house him.

I have met M2K before and completely believe that. What a legend

>Not using leffen's tier list in
>2017

Ice climbers is for fags

>tfw I've done this and nobody knows

Don't kid yourself, they know.