Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

I'm 20, 6 foot, 135 pounds. Went to the gym for the first time today and started using protein.

Is it normal for my skinny ass to feel like complete noodles after doing 3 sets benchpress with the bar, not being able to do a whole set of anything else or barely any push ups afterward. I only got in 30 minutes of gym time. I think maybe I'm not starting on the right plan for me.

My buddy was trying to set me up with the jay cutler living large plan but i think that was a huge mistake. Any suggestions? I'm really determined to keep going i just dont know what im doing when i go.

how are you alive? pls post picture of spookyness

>6 foot, 135

jesus christ

Yes you will be noodles. Bet you were shaking too.

Starting Strength was written for you.

Unironically do SS + GOMAD. I'm not sure how you're alive at that weight

I mean I really don't look that skinny its more like skinny fat but the height and weight are legit, i weigh myself every week, I haven't gained anything in like 4 years.
Yeah , I was shaking really bad and started feeling bad about trying with people around. So its worth it to go in and do whatever i can for whatever amount of time i can every day? even if just 30 minutes until it builds?

>spookyness
Top kek

Yeah it's normal. Your arms will probably feel like they are going to fall off for the next 3 days though.

Don't worry, its only bad because your muscles aren't used to it. It will get better.

Look up DOMS.

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPP

30 is all you'll put in bc you need zero warm up. I'm getting back in after a 12 month layoff... I ran through my 5 main lifts in 40 minutes bc it's just bar warm-up then max weight. At personal best 3 lifts take over an hour... really the time isn't the thing to track, it's lifts and getting in 3x a week. Focus on that.

Do starting strength and start bulking like your life depended on it. I would say do GOMAD unironically but that's like a personal dietary jihad. Make some shakes with whole milk, protein powder, peanut butter, oats and maybe an egg or two. Also, read the fucking sticky and work on your diet.

I'll keep that in mind, appreciate the reply
I've been doing a bulk protein with some milk and eating some protein bars while at work and still eating my 3 meals of day. Doing nothing but one water and a soda once a day.

6 foot, 135 reporting in

>135 lbs and still has gyno
Jesus Christ

I don't think it's really that bad haha. I'm just skinny fat.

I'm 6 foot 2 and 128 pounds on a bad day, 135 on a good. Highest weight was 147.

Why did you post that attention whore?

Start drinking diet shit to ween you off of soda. That shit is pure sugar and garbage for you

I didn't mean to say one water, i meant water and one soda a day. Yeah it is, that fucking caffeine though.

Black coffee

>6 foot, 135 pounds

SPOOKY SKELETON PLS EAT

Pre workout dem face tingles hnnnnnnggggggg

>started using protein
You don't 'use' protein. It's one of the three macro-nutrients your body gets calories from. You eat protein, just like you eat carbs and fat.

And yeah, it's normal. When I first started lifting, I went with my brother and just hopped on his routine, got dizzy a lot of vomited two or three times over the course of the first few months. The point is that your body isn't used to the level of activity, fucking clearly, and will take time to adapt.

Also, how much are you eating? I'm betting not a lot. Not getting enough calories will make you shaky and dizzy when lifting.

this is almost my exact body type and im 6'1 165lbs, are u sure ur 6'0

not gyno, he's just fat as fuck

a 7 year old could probably beat him in arm wrestling

Keep in mind almost all of his weight is in fat.

Yes, that is normal the first few times, especially if you're 6', 135lbs.
Eat big plates of oats and yoghurt or beans and cheese before and after workouts and you'll get used to it and attain a normal weight

honestly perfect base to start lifting, you could eat at maintenance for like 2 months and tighten all that fat up then bulk easily

Stop it with that gif, please. I'm trying really hard not to be gay today.

>I'm trying really hard not to be gay today.
never change Veeky Forums

135kg?

Never follow any program that was not designed by a natty lifter.

Do SS or a variation of it

I'd put my mouth over her asshole while she is in that position because that position allows one to pass gas with greater ease. Hell, it even allows them to suck air into their ass for more flatulence.

Rippletoe has been on gear for longer then any of us have been alive.
As a matter of fact he's been on the juice for well over 75% of his life.

Remember to leave your ego at the door when you are lifting. Don't get paranoid about what weight you lift, do what you can and stick to whatever program you do and you'll be grand.

Do you legitimately have no muscle? How is it possible you have that much fat at 6 foot 135 lbs