Be black

>be black
>everyone expects me to be a natural athelete and Veeky Forums from birth
>always got picked up first for pick-up games
>everyone soon realises I'm just scrawny uncoordinated and skinny fat
>never invited to play again

How have stereotypes ruined your journey?

> middle eastern
> expected to be skinny
> am skinny

>black
>polish
>still weak
Fml

>be black
>posting here

>Hispanic
>people expect me to be a manlet
I'm actually 6'5
Life is great lads

Holy hell
That's tall

>Be Jewish
>if people find out they expect me to be rich and smart
>be Ukrainian
>if people find out I'm a slav they expect me to be tough strong and scary
>I actually got the worst attributes of both; dumb as fuck,dirt poor, weak and scrawny as shit, even after a year of lifting

At least I have a nice accent

Well jew is not a race, nice you know what you are and dont you are related to ancient hebrews like others askhenazis

>be white at university
>get harassed all day long for being a le white male
>go online
>"WHITE PRIVILEGE WE DINDU NUFFIN"
>look at funny memes to take my mind off the grind
>"LMAO BRUH WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WITH THIS SHIT" incest meme
>turn on TV, article about the wage gap
>mention to a close friend in a group how none of this bothers me and i'm "proud to be white"
>get shunned from the group after they berate me for being a "racist prick"
>go to the gym
>someone tried to break into my car again, chips all over the windowsill
>drive back to my home in a shitty neighbourhood to repeat it all again tomorrow
>still don't know what the fuck white priviledge is

>Be white
>People expect me to be average
>Am slightly above average

Thanks m8. It has its perks, first impression people fear you, or instantly respect you, and it makes it easy to break the ice wit women, since they usually comment first on my height.

>>get harassed all day long for being a le white male
gtfo reddit.

We won WWII and the cold war right guys?

>>get shunned from the group after they berate me for being a "racist prick"
Did you not expect that? Usually you can tell who will react that way.

That said, I feel you man, as an immigrant to Canada, it's shocking and almost sad to see a such a swing between hardcore nationalism and a nation where it's normal to hate yourself and your neighbors for their skin.

i too know this feeling lad. just stay strong and dont EVER tell people that you don't really mind being white.

not to get all supremacist on you but the best thing you can do is just work hard, make some money and build your own 'white priviledge' nuclear family.

>Did you not expect that? Usually you can tell who will react that way.

not really. I was just saying I don't mind all the racism (yes it is ACTUAL racism) that is constantly thrown at me directly and indirectly
because im proud of my heritage, just like everyone should be.

>Be mexican
>Meet a girl online
>never tell her how I look but she knows where I live
>She makes of fun of scrawny tall white kids
>mfw I'm a scrawny white kid
At least I'm going to the gym now...

sometimes i go on /r/blackpeopletwitter for funny memes relating to current events and basketball/hiphop stuff but honestly the comment section is the most racist disgusting shit i've ever seen.

reddit is so damn cucked, imagine if there was a 'whitepeopletwitter' where we straight up just talked about "HAHA WHEN THE BLACK MAN DINDU NUFFIN NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER"

Don't middle Eastern countries have like the obesity highest percentages though?

Well at least now you're better off without that guy

That's the old people
The teens and melenials are always skinny
> bulking is hard

Lmaoing @ niggertwitter
Also you have to go back

Holy fuck this is exactly me
>Mexican aka Hispanic
>6'5"
>pale as fuck and don't even look Mexican

>be average height, but broad and resting-murder faced
>people in HS thought i was school shooter-tier, now people probably think i'm minutes from murder
>people expect me to me an emotionless asshole
>am actually insecure recovering obese nerd still getting over his "catholic upbringing"
at least it's a laugh whenever some SJW cunt pulls the "you could never understand what a rape victim feels like" card and i get to cockslap their bullshit narrative

>We won WWII
we sure did!

That stereotype didnt ruin anything. You being a peice of shit did

>be black
>don't expect white girls to be attracted to me
>all the 7 girls I fucked here in my uni are white

Nani!?

most white girls dont, but GG pulling some. most white guys lose interest in white girls if they have been with black guys, so i wish you luck in exposing the undesirables. there are even attractive ones into black guys, so you're not stuck with just the fat ones anymore

Sounds like you have it pretty bad my man should probably just an hero

Calm your tits fuccboi.
I'm sure those college girls who you never ever had a chance with are very upset that you will not fuck them.

Once a white woman gets fucked by a black male her vagina gets too damn loose, white bois can't fill that hole again.

COPE

fucked several, tyvm my nigga
stereotypes are bullshit, but even if they weren't i'd still be bigger than most of you
if i was autistic that may apply. i'm just high & shitposting my dude

I know they don't give a fuck about some loser incel like me lmao

They do care about Chad's approval though because their entire social hierarchy is built around that. And Chad doesn't approve of coal burners...he casts those bitches of his harem in a second if he even hears a rumors about it.

chubby white girls dont count.

And you know this because you are in personal contact with Chad correct?

life's bretty gud when you're pale

this is true i gave legit seen girls dumped from fucking a black in highschool.. once i knoe a girl has went black shes nothing more than hole...

sry it just drops their value so much

I won't date a women who's been with a black man
>I automatically lose attraction for women who are attracted to black men
>I cant' see my self marrying a woman who's dated a black man at some point of her life

You guys do realize that this may all stem from your low self-esteems and lack of self worth. Bottom line, you may be overly concerned about your penis size. You have heard that black men have large penises (total stereotype) and so once you find out that a woman has been with a black man you automatically feel like you can't possibly please her sexually so in order to protect yourself from any possible inadequacy or rejection in that area you reject them as a potential sex partner.

tl;dr: You are subconsciously feeling inferior in some way, to black men. So much so that you believe you can't satisfy a white woman once she's been with a black man.

>be white
>everyone assumes I'm a great person
>jokes on them because I am

No problems here.

not true italians are hung like horses. we disown our daughters if they go black,. im personally 8x6.. its not dick size its cultural and genetic...

look at all black civs,, there just basic and violent

>Be Mexican
>Fit every pol stereotype

I've only online dated Euroqts. Never had a gf in real life.

K-kill me

damaged trash prolly molested. keep her she doesn't deserve a white child

No, it's just the lack of judgment on display. I feel the same way about tattoos.

>>black
>>polish
pick one

you got fucked by a priest?

Polacks are built like fucking trucks.

may not be the smartest of the bunch but fuck are they big

we wuz poles

how do i get a haram like chad

Literally me.

I have an easier time with white girls than any other race (I never try for darkies though)

looks like we've this threads only possible outcome

Here we go.

kek, more /pol/ statistics by insecure white betas. typical desu

All these statistics and yet poltards feel insecure, how do you guys cope with your dogma, in which blacks are inferior, and yet you can't surpass them socially
>Da JOO

>and yet you can't surpass them socially
fucking LMAO

Blacks are literally on the bottom of the totem pole in not only America but any country they exist in. The continent of Africa is the laughing stock of the entire world. As we speak China is rapidly colonizing Africa and exploiting the blacks for their own financial gain and laughing all the way back to the bank.

It's only in jewish derived cuck fantasies that MTV music videos and NBA/pro sports idolization reflects real life.

keep coping you pathetic cuckold

This.

>half jew
>half jap
>somehow i never had any problems getting stronger, even through most jews and japs i see are weak as fuck

My father told me about one friend he had, he was half pole and half black, and he told me guy looked way bigger than most of his friends, even through he never did anything besides soccer.

>black
>polish

And this is why I'm glad to be eastern European. It's still normal to hate shitskins, faggots, and muslims over here.

>be asian with good facial genetics
>actual big dick 8 x 6, usually girls comment on the size
>people think i'm super studious and focused like every other asian because i answer questions in classes and have a cold personality to strangers/acquintances
>actually shitpost/play games 3-4 hours a day, gym for 2-3 hours, and did the bare minimal (life science) and still got good marks

>Australian
>Everyone expects me to be athletic and a surfer with a deep tan
>Every guy in Australia is either a fat tradie or a pale skinny lanklet

Stereotypes are baseless.

Blacks do not care for the bitching and moaning of poor whites who, even though "their people" built everything and rule evertyhing they are still treated as and are considered trash.
Hell their own people want to end them because poor indians will do their work for less and have been brainwashed for thousands of years to worship anyone with white skin.

As for the Chinese. They threw away tens of thousands of years of their own rich beautiful history to be a piss poor yellow version of the failure that is russia.
They're environmental standards are horrible, their people are sick, many of them are literal slaves.
China will either have a massive civil war within a few decades or they'll simply fucking implode. This isn't a guess. This is a fact.

But you're not even white my dude. You yourself are considered shitskin

blackpeopletwitter is basically black Veeky Forums tbqh famalamadingdong

>be asian with good facial genetics
so be nonexistent?

its all white people tho

> being able to post that pic then whine about people calling you racist

Have you ever even been to China?

I'm Australian and on a sports scholarship at uni. I also surf and have a tan (although not quite bleached blonde borderline black like everyone in Coolangatta)

I'm sorry. I deleted my post.
I'm done with the negativity and shit. I don't have it in me anymore.

Lmao, I don't care. At least we won't be assimilated into the a caliphate within the next 30 years.

> we italians
Fuck off. You are not the spokesman for italian people. My bro in law is black, and I'd take a bullet for that kid. He's the only one of my sisters bfs that wasn't an abusive drug using sensitive snowflake. My family does push his buttons i feel like, always wanting to discuss BLM and other racially charged subjects the second they hit the news, but the guy is like a big brother i never had. Makes more money than my parents combined too. I have heard my dad say nice things about him like "Kevin is so ambitious and driven" and "he's like a second son to me" to other members of the family so kill that noise about dads disowning their daughters cause they are dating a black dude

Do these statistics make you autists feel better about being less human than the humans you try to dehumanize?

u r clearly southern italian low tier..

Keep posting bro, maybe ill read your responses once i take my dick out of this white girls throat

Sounds like an americuck who thinks he's Italian because his grandma was half-Italian.

Blacks have always been ridiculed, and considered the lowest race on history, and yet your insecurities towards them are ludicrous, it's really ironic how successful they are socially unlike you most likely.

No you fucking moron i was born in Queens. Your heritage means more to you than you do tp the people in Italy. Youre just some american trying to have more identity than just being american. If you were actually from Italy you would be more hateful for the fucking french scum than for blacks

italian neighborhoods in NY used to beat the shit out of nogs. were not cucked like you.. high test but created civilization at the same time.. truly master race..

we dont cross breed with eggplants

Sicilian tho dont lie.. ur already 1/2 nog to begin with.. dont confuse ur shit tier heritage with mine

>Be transsexual
>People have weirder and/or more unpredictable expectations of me now.
>TFW generally respected and liked so nobody who knows me minds.
>TTFW generally androgynous: nice for me, not for the general public.

My whole family is from Sicily. Everyone was born there except me. I was born after my parents decided on moving here to start a new life in the states. They moved here pregnant with me, and with my 3 other siblings. Just cause I don't share your prejudices doesn't mean my family isn't more italian than you. Try harder faggot

see i knew u were Sicilian
lol u r an egg plant so who gives a fuk if ur whore sister is with one.. u are one

Did you reply to the wrong post, buddy? I'm not an American, I hate shitskins.

>My whole family is from Sicily
kek, every fucking time

Your insults mean nothing here bro, its Veeky Forums, insults are the new reaction image. I am a better human than you though. That can be proven without prejudice

>being proud of being a t*rroni
how does it feel being the niggers of Italy?

no your not u watched ur bloodline get disgraced by keeping ur dog sister in the family. u r Sicilian. Do not claim italian.. different people eggplant. accept it

> created civilization
Romans were a failing empire, stop trying to make yourselves more important than you actually were.

This
It's just a huge fucking red flag

literally the most important civ in history of mankind. How dare you..

Not him, but Italians (and sicilians?) are shit tier europeans. So dont be so proud.

Kek you think i care about your views on my heritage. Here's something you haven't noticed. You and I are the same to everyone not italian. Heck, most people in italy don't care about the same shit you care about. So as shitty as my heritage may be to you, you're basically the same as me to everyone else. Unless you neck yourself then maybe you'll be something else

wrong northern italians are the highest tier of human period. We ushered in the age of enlightment and brought civilization to the masses. Humanity owes italians more than any other civ in history

This is fact

not to mention, best food, best looking, best artist hung like horses. fight like champions.. just dont even eurocuck. u are all practically muslims now anyways

Quick...insult me in your dead language!
Fuck off. You are basically the fucking flintstones. You mattered for a while. Shit man, the only time that we even think of you is when we look back to ask what went wrong to your precious empire. Fuck off go be unimportant somewhere else

go ask any northern italian what they think of the mongrels from the south, stop it. u are like monkey

See
Then see
Then neck yourself

times change, empires rise and fall. this is the story of man. But my people's contributions will be marveled forever. will yours?