Are lifting tanks autistic?

Are lifting tanks autistic?

Those ones are. Only people who'll like them are other gym-autists. Normal people will think you're a joke; especially if you don't visibly look like you lift (i.e. the people who wear this shit)

Just wear a golds gym tank or hell just a plain tshirt and sweats/shorts

When in doubt, always say no to graphic t-shirts.

Fippbippy

Yes but obscure anime shirts are patrician.

Wew lad forgot my pic.

Yes

Spending over $20 for a cheap shirt with a shitty print on it is autistic, yes.

Never wear graphic tees, you are not a child anymore.

Absolutely. My brother paid $23 for pic related as his gym shirt, except his is a tank top. He joined the gym for one month, went maybe 3 times and wouldn't go most of the time because "my gym shirt is dirty." I went with him once. Even when he did go he did the normie workout with bicep curls and squat machine for 20 reps each and walked on the treadmill at 1mph for 20 minutes. Then went to Subway and ate a footlong with just meat, cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise and barbecue sauce. Fucking disgusting.

Waste of money and displays your autism. If you're already in good shape then you can get away with it because normies will let damn near anything slide if they think you're anything close to a Chad in any kind of way. But until you're actually in good shape it's a waste because you just look like a manchild.
>no pain no gain
>tfw my brother doesn't know anything about actual pain or struggling aside from the oneitis he's been crying about for 9 years now who shot him down 8 years ago and refuses to move past

sorry for all this. Every time I see clothes like this it makes me think about my brother being a fucking dumbass. I'll shut the fuck up now and take my autism elsewhere.

/blog

your brother sounds pretty shitty.
I could be your brother, user....

Yes. Literally any piece of clothing that rips off internet gym culture or memes is so fucking cringy that I can't even look at them on the screen without feeling my skin crawl.

Find a tanktop with a cool design and wear that to the gym. One of the biggest dudes at my gym has a tanktop with a huge ass picture of a roaring tiger's head, the dude is 6'2" at least 240 and shredded. It looks great on him.

This guy understands

>doesn't look autistic
>looks good even if you don't understand what it means
>possibility to link up with other semi-autists at your gym

>wear pic related
>cardiobunny compliments me on it
>she tells me Asuka is her favorite

Have I finally found wife material?

Yes. Especially ones that have inside jokes on them. I lift in my undershirt, old shirts that aren't presentable, or a plain colored tank top. Wearing something special to the gym is try hard.

A friend of mine that actually lifts has that shirt. I like it.

Everyone saying graphic tees/sleeveless shirts are autistic sound like you're trying too hard. If you work out regularly, you're going to have shirts that you wear specifically for the gym since they constantly get sweaty and worn out. There's nothing wrong with getting a shirt with something dumb or funny or entertaining on it. It's the gym, not a fucking runway. Wear something that you like.

But I do think it's funny when some obviously out-of-shape person wears a shirt with a meme gym slogan like "NEVER SKIP LEG DAY" or something on it

>Go to anime con
>Workout before going, didn't pack gym shit aside from shorts. Got a trial/day pass thing at local gym
>Wear this
Pretty sure I got a couple of odd looks.

They gave you those looks because it looked kinda lazy.

People train for comiccons now. I met a kid who dressed up as SS Goku and literally did tren for months to come to the show. It was pretty cool looking to see though.

>i.e the people who wear this shit

This very much. Theres this one guy at my gym who always wears these types of shirts and he walks around like his shit dont stink and does 65lb pendlay rows. Saw him fail at a 155lb squat.

I've got a tank that says TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO SQUAT

It's great for heavy days

Why didn't you give him some decent routine? You sound like a mean brother