No QTDDTOT is going on. I'll start

No QTDDTOT is going on. I'll start.

6'1 180lbs
All my muscles are thriving except 'ceps and shoulders. Which isolation exercises should i do? Also do you train forearms?

which 'ceps, bi, tri quad? compounds are always better than isolations

Biceps

i like doing seated curls (15 reps each cep) alternating each arm then drop down from 35s to 25s and just focus on contracting the muscle and going slow back down. your arms should feel like falling off after this

Biceps can take a shitton of volume, and if you've got a lanky build good luck senpai (i do and it is hell)
I like to blast them twice a week HEAVY (supinating curls and preacher curls on with a w-barbell).
Don't forget to barbell row all the fucking time too.

Recently been improving deadlifts, but last few workouts have left me with an ache at pic related.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? It's a complicated lift, so I suppose there's a gorillion reasons.. But if anyone's experienced something similar it'd be neat if you could share if you learned anything from it.

Worked the bis on Monday. Have a little purple circle on my ridge since yesterday. Is this related to working out? Anyone know anything about it? Doesn't look like a stretch mark because it's a circle.

inb4 aids/cancer/death

butt cheaks too weak or too stiff, quads too stiff, hammies to weak, abs not strong enough, obliges not strong enough, uneven grip, hip tight.

most probably weakness in butt and hammies+ stiff butt.

Stop lifting for a week or two.

If it goes away, you're fine. If it doesnt, you have a problem.

med fag here, do you feel slight pain when you move your head, especially when you tilt it forwards? I mean like when you touch your chest with your chin.

I know Yohimbine HCL is for stubborn fat. But is Yohimbine only for people who are trying to go from like 10% to 8% bodyfat? Or does it help regardless?

I'm about 13% and trying to cut down to 10%. Abs are starting to be visible but there's still a little bit of fat there and I want it gone. I'm already taking EC.

I'm thinking of waking up earlier every morning, taking Y while fasted and going on a 1-hr walk, but I want to know if it'll even be effective before I order it.

Yohimbine HCL yes/no?

Mmh, I suppose adding more accessory work could fix it if this is the case?

Shit mang, can't recall - only felt it for a day or two after last back workout. What are the implications if I do feel like that next time?

>Stop lifting for a week or two.
Oof, tall order.

Not op but i do feel a pain when trying to tkuch my chin to my chest. What does it mean man?

jk not a doc maybe you should tell your bf to be more gentle idk

Maybe you should stop being a faggot and either be helpful or leave

I started lifting 2-3 months ago and gained 13 pounds on muscle mass, but my schedule got wrecked due to holy week, only got to go 1 day in the whole week to the gym.
Could I have actually lost progress from not going almost a whole week or is it just my imagination?

I've had the same thing over the last week from deadlifts.

It's your abductors right at the top of your ass. They can take up to 10 days to heal.

Just take it easy and do some dead hangs to stretch. Do not bend over to stretch in case it has something to do with a disk.

Nah you're fine m8. Two weeks, maybe you could worry a little, but a week is nothing.

Likely not. It could've even made your lifts go up.

i'm digging on the Path of Vynz. It would be a nice life having only positive vibes around you

How does Veeky Forums deal with stretch marks?

I just deal with them. There are worse things in life.

I had this & ignored it & snapped. Stop lifting & get to a physio. Two years later I still can't deadlift :,(

I'd argue that it's almost possible in real life with mental training

I find this very motivating

Well there must be someone on this board who has experience treating them.

Is there really that much of a kcal difference in eggs of the SAME size and weight?

MyFitnessPal gives me almost 140kcal to 90kcal for a 60g egg.

What do you guys do when a cat pisses on your stuff?

path of zyzz obviously

Smolov's intense mesocycle asks for a set of 5 at 90% of your new max from the base mesocycle on the very first day.
Is this even possible? I can squat 90% for 3 at best so I might be missing something.
Do you have to take a certain % of your PR for the training max you use to calculate?

can I substitute chinups with pullups in 5/3/1 BBB?

whats your preferred upper chest workout? doing candititos hypertrophy LP U/L so im already doing incline DB bence 4x8 but im really lacking muscle there. ive been doing cable pullovers but they seem awkward to do and i always end up cheating form.what do you guys think about landmine press?

is this progression decent? (lifting for 4 months, kg, estimated 1rm)
bench: 45 -> 90
squat: 75 -> 130
diddly: 110 -> 150

Yes

I've never had to deal with them but apparently using coconut oil/milk is a good treatment

Your estimate doesnt mean shit but yes, that's good progress.

estimated with the epley formula
weight for five reps would be
40 -> 78
65 -> 112
95 -> 127.5

Just go with the average, or the highest every time. Just for consistency

my cat was doing that and I just ignored it and dealt with having to do laundry every other day. Then he stopped eating and lost all muscle and fat in his body in a 2 week period. Turns out he had a severe bladder infection and total kidney failure. He has to be on special food for the rest of his life now.

If he starts acting strangely in any other way take him to a vet.

lat raises are really neccessary, and find a curl variation where you feel your bis

it means your traps have shitty mobility you stretch them by doing this

do you use mixed grip/ have any imbalances you know of?

it makes cutting easier in general and supposedly breaks off the fat acceptors, this way even stuck fat is easier to reduce. the main reason is simply raising tdee, so this should work easily.

Need a good bi/tri/ shoulders work out bros, any help?

What's a good ab routine? There seems to be a lot of contradictory information on this. I've been doing weighted crunches and weighted Russian twists 3x12

lose weight

6'1
20yo

I have 6 months to bulk, is there any point from this stage?

Yeah... but I can exercise them and lose weight at the same time.

Why 6 months?

Path of scooby has no long term downsides? Sign my ass up

University continues in September my dude, want to add on as much bulk as possible with all my free time and the maintain from there

Been living off a diet of super noodles so now that i'm home I need to sort my life out

What's is the go to routine for "aesthetics"? I've been doing SS for a 5 months and am ready to move on. I am able to work out 6 days a week, is PPL the way to go?

Chicken breast, broccoli rice, portion that into 5 portions per day and u should be gud

How do I train myself to not use a pussy pad?
I can squat up to 100kg for 5 reps without a pad, but above that I can only do 1 rep because it hurts too much to do more.
I normally squat 130-140kg so I have to use a pad due to the pain.

Is there a way to get past this?

That's weird you're fine with 100kg but not above. Normally people just use them because they never trained without and learned the proper technique, but if you can get up to 100 it sounds like you have some idea. Are you squeezing your shoulders together to make a traps platform?

What do you eat for protein on the go people? I have most of my meals outside because uni and I don't know what's something good, rich in protein and easy to carry.

canned tuna, beef jerky

I haven't done situps in a good two weeks, perhaps once or twice in the time period it feels like. My max was 58 situps in 2 minutes. Should i expect a huge loss in reps or are abs one of those muscle groups that deteriorate slow as fuck?

When doing decline situps should I go all the way down for fuller ROM or stop perpendicular to the floor for continuous pressure on my muscles?

On tdee calculators like fitness frog, when they say "moderate exercise - 3 to 5 days a week" do they mean intense cardio or a gym session where you're sweating and working hard? I don't want to overestimate my maintenance.

I'm 6'2", 230 lbs and 20 years old and the calculator tells me my maintenance for moderate exercise is 3568. For the past couple weeks I've been trying to eat under 2000 calories and it sucked.

So if I'm trying to cut should I eat 2500 calories or 3000? I'm a fatty so I think I should eat max 2500 per day.

Another question I had is, what happens if I don't exercise between 3 and 5 times in a week? What if I can only go 2 days this week because of finals? Do I change my tdee total cals for that week to light exercise instead? Or am I overthinking this.

anyone?

i do a push/pull split, but my biceps are a lagging body part, can i train biceps every workout if my routine is ABxABxx?

the best thing to do is use the maintenance it says, eat at it, and see if you lose weight over the week (do an average rather than just the weight on one day), and calculate your actual maintenance, and eat below that.

hope this helps :)

I want to know if i completely fucked up or if my Routine was "okay". I have started lifting on a deficit in September. I went to the gym three times a week consistently and did my routine every day. It is as follows:
Every excercise has a warmup of 10 Reps with the bar, followed by a set with about 2/3 of my max, followed by two sets of my max, totaling in four sets.
Lat pulldown 4x10
Deadlifts 4x8
Benchpress 4x9
OHP 4x8
Curls 4x9
I recently found out that some excercises should not be done three times a week. Was ist really that bad? I'm switching to a PPL routine next week but am concerned since some muscle groups would have four rest days even though i think i could do more work.
My stats are shit btw because i was lifting on a huge deficit and started with squats instead of deads which i switched halfway because deads are more fun. I also substituted benchpress with pushups and ride my bike almost daily.

I've been doing a brosplit for 6 months and have made decent gains, but I'm a bit bored of it now and think I would like to try a routine that hits every muscle group with more frequency. Any recommendations?

Guys, I need some advice.

Fat DYEL New to lifting, and I keep fucking up my lats, I think. I've been doing Sean10mm's 5x5. On Saturday I did BP, Squats, and Lat Pulldowns, with 10lbs added to each over previous week. On Monday, I did OHP, DL, and Rows, also with 10 LBs added over the previous week. I'm not putting up huge numbers, OHP 65, DL 135, Rows 105, BP 95, Squat 85, Lat Pulldowns 90.

Last week (I can't remember which day) my right lat had this terrible pain right where it meets the thoracolumbar fascia (IDK if there is a "common" term for this). After one day of pretty intense pain, the pain went away. Today (and a little yesterday) my left side has this same terrible pain. Pic very related.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this normal like the tendons in my elbows when I first started lifting, and my body is adjusting to the weight? I watch form videos before I do every lift with my wife and have her check my form to make sure I'm not doing it wrong, but I'm not sure if this kind of pain is normal. Sorry for the blog post.

tl;dr my lat hurts real bad and I'm not sure if due to improper DL form or just heavier lifting than my body has ever done.

add on planks as well and do hanging leg raises.

bump

The following goes for any muscle group:

Not lifting for 2 weeks will lead to some noticeable loss in strength and endurance. However, the actual amount of muscle mass lost will be very little. This means after you resume ilfting you will be able to work back to your max performance pretty quickly.

Dry roasted edamame is a great high-protein snack when you're on the go.

>will sage and ignore this lame version
I choose the path of PIANA
YOU BEGIN AS A NORMAL BODYBUILDER BUT SLOWLY TRANSFORM INTO A TOP HEAVY MADMAN. 8 HOUR ARMS/12 MEALS A DAY/VACCUMS GODDAMNIT! ALL YOU EAT IS REAL FOOD AND EVENTUALLY YOU GET CANCER, RIGHT BABE?

What's the best routine to get thicc?

I fucking hate dumb ass responses like this. Every time I try and find ab routines it's always I inevitably get linked to an article that's all "hurr durr abs are made in the kitchen" Yeah, no shit they are, but at some point I need to do ab workouts fuck-knuckle, answer the fucking question you cunt.

>Left frontdelt + pec is bigger than right pec + frontdelt
>Right tricep is bigger than left tricep
How do I fix this? Its not extreme yet, but I want to even it out.
I do bench with dumbbels.

get a symmetrical collar bone

p-pls respond.

Seriously guys, I need help.

WTF how did you know? I just checked and I guess its asymmetrical. Is there anything I can do?

For pic related, would adding a pushing isolation movement after the curls on day A and C, and add a pulling isolation movement on day B hinder my recovery? I feel that this routine has way more pulling than pushing.

that seems low enough to be caused by improper DL or Rows. To me it seems like you are putting too much strain on your lower back.
I'd stretch more and work on form. Working on your core (planks and shit) might be beneficial too.

(I might be super wrong tho)

Looking at getting my PT cert, any suggestions which to go for? Leaning towards ACE, but NASM seems to place more emphasis on weight training.

It's pretty balanced, most routines don't have enough pull. It probably wouldn't hurt your recovery though unless you literally just started, its a beginner routine.

Thanks man.

bump

Im a new lifter, and when I do certain lifts I feel a tension in my head and I get dizzy and abit of a headache. Is this normal? Does it go away in time when I've been lifting more?

I just wanna make sure everything is OK and I dont like get an aneurysm or something.

What are essential supplements for cutting besides creatine and whey?

Been told to get some sort of stimulant to suppress hunger or preworkout but wanna hear some other opinions.

Simple black coffee

Maybe stop being a fucknut then and specify what the fuck you want to do with your abs. What layers do you want to train for what tasks?
Asking for an "ab routine" is like asking for a "muscle routine" and then getting mad when people give you the common brosplits, PL and oly routines.
Maybe next time make sure people have an actual question to answer, you autistic retard.

Someone actually took the time to try to guess what you meant by "ab routine", figured out that such a dumb-ass question probably meant you're a fat fucking sack of shit that wants visible abs, and gave you the answer a fat sack of shit that wants visible abs needs.

essential:
-
handy:
caffy
vitties, if your nutrition during your cut is lacking
if you want to get more serious about "supplements" ask again in /fraud/

google exertion headaches and learn to breathe properly

drinking lots of green tea doesn't hurt either

Thanks for the responses lads. I've been drinking a ton of green tea lately, only in week 3 of my 500kcal deficit cut. Wish me luck boys

I've started an EC stack (24mg ephedrine 2x a day with 200mg caffeine) and it works wonders for hunger.

stretch marks to six pack?

will I ever have a flat stomach, or will it always be this flabby loose skin?

Any bros here have experience keeping/making gains while going to grad school and full time work? Thinking of going back to grad school next spring.

Holy fucking shit, it took 3 years for me to come from 45 to 100 kg bench (was a curl bro, so I did squats and diddly only since last year, my current states are also 130 squat and 170 deadlift).

Yeah not everyone should make it in 2 weeks from a dead start at empty bar don't worry lad.
You're not a world champ, and you're not the worst person on the gym, so stop reading too much into it.

How to be less arrogant and overconfident?

I realized i'm not feeling bad because i lost the girl, im feeling bad because i'm used to think i'm so good they should never walk away or desire another man after getting it on with me.
I'm extremely confident in myself in almost everything i do and i just can't fathom that this one girl doesn't want to keep seeing me.

bump

any tips for 2 days a week split routine? i know that just 2 days are sad, but do you guys have any ideas?
few months into lifting now.

how do you forget the love of your life?
cant simply forgive cheating even if it was "just" kissing

Work for someone more competent than you. Should be doing this anyway or you wont learn shit.

feeders nightly

can I make a novice version out of this? always 5x5 for the main lifts? deadlifts 1x5? maybe doing 100% for 'light squats' ? pls respond