Alpha male general

>gf wants a break
>already cheated on her twice during this break

>cheating
>alpha
You hide like a rat. Honesty is the most alpha trait

>allowing your girlfriend to have the authority to call a "break"
>not dumping her as soon as she suggests it
>not understanding she already has a guy in mind that she's fucking until he gets bored of her and then she will come back

How does one become alpha

It's not really cheating if it's a break; unless you both specifically stated not to fuck other people during this time, in which case what is the point of the break?

found the beta

>alpha
>gf wants a break

>highway miles
>One lane closed ahead
>Everybody getting over
>Typical jagoff screaming down the empty lane to cut everyone
>Fancy car
>Sidle my shitbox onto the line
>Driving half in both lanes
>Jagoff swerves
>Doesnt want to hit construction barrels
>Horn blaring
>Abruptly sidle all the way over into his goddamn lane because fuck you buddy
>Keep pace with other traffic
>Hes rage.
>Swerves over to my now vacant spot in the other lane
>Oh fuck yea we're gonna staredown
>Here he comes
>Im ready
>headlights>mirror>window
>Hes a she
>Shes a babe
>Shes furious. Shaking her head. Doesnt look.

Learn how to drive you dumb fuckin bitch

>gf gets pregnant
>have always used protection
>alpha sperm must've busted through condom
I must be so high test cos I also dont but inside of her with a condom on. Probs shouldn't fuck women if your /alpha/

Why would an alpha waste his time with a woman that believes in "breaks"?

>being cucked so hard you think you have super sperm

I guess we had to be there

Dude...

Obviously a joke

Brace for the legion of beta whiteknights.
Real men cheat and fuck the women they want. I personally get extra hard when I smash some slut who has a bf

Lol ok faggot how was I cucked?

But why have a girlfriend in the first place then? Just fuck whoever without the extra baggage

It's kind of nice to have someone cook and clean your shit tbqh

I thought you were alpha?

Not alpha, just douchebag

Meanwhile ur gf had 5 jamals and 10 chads inside her
Top cuck m80

Cry more cucks

>meet beautiful and sweet girl while traveling to some shit hole in the east
>she's also a tourist
>she lives in a country 6 hours of flight from mine
>decide to try long distance for a while
>we see each other for a few days every month
>5 months later i tell her i can't keep doing long distance
>i suggest we break up because there's no solution
>i expect her to agree
>instead she leaves her country, family, friends, quits her job, finds a new job here and comes live with me
>i'm not even Veeky Forums
feels good man. i might marry her some day

What the hell do you think that means about the relationship OP.

There are no breaks, you're not enough for her so she wants to get with other guys while still having the stability of your relationship. Burn the bridge while you can mate and fill in that empty heart with useless sluts until you're ready to start again and have a go at another relationship.

This time don't fuck it up boi

Explain to me this shit guys.

>been dating a hot girl for a month
>she's pretty busy all the time, sealing a date takes a whole day of messaging in last two weeks, in first two weeks she was excusing me when we couldn't meet
>finally met her on Friday
>it was great, I fucked her hard afterwards
>she barely replies to my messages
>I told her that we need to talk
>she ignores that
>I wanted to play it cool and started to ignore her, but after few days decided to be playful and send her some memes, she's still tagging me under some UNILAD posts and such a shit

WTF happened? Obviously she lost attraction to me, I guess that I didn't pass some shit test or she found out me as too needy at some point. What I can do about it? I guess I will try to maintain some playful contact, deride her from time to time and maybe we will fuck once again somewhere in future. But maybe I should ghost her completely? But won't it be autistic due to the needy frame that I suspect that I build up at some point?

>cheating on break
You beta bitch boy

DISTANCE YOURSELF
I
S
T
A
N
C
E

tell her she's wasting your time and move on my dude. if she still wants to fuck she has your number

You cheating rats... the ladies do not deserve filthy scoundrel like you.... they should choose me... the nice guy..

she lost interest

stop messaging that whore and start with another one.

she will message you back if something happens

>but after few days decided to be playful and send her some memes
you failed

playful meme flirt

Cut off her completely? I mean, she's a model and thus has a plethora of dicks everywhere she moves. I think that she won't need to think about me if she's behaving like that already. I guess, maintaining some kind of contact where I clearly don't expect anything from her and vice verrsa but still self myself as a witty guy is a better way to prepare a ground for future fucks (and barely cost anything).

My boi, I got in her panties exactly by being witty, deriding her and sending some random stuff from time to time. So give me a break.

>not having cheated on her before the break
>not arranging your day the way you fuck them both the same day
:^)

Looks like things are working out for you.

sounds to me like she's had her fun with you and probably moved on to someone else. you can do whatever you want, it probably won't make a difference. I think your time is better spent investing in someone else you have a better chance with

post memes

Obviously, I fucked up. But I fucked up by showing too much interests and being available for her for dates, not with this shit.

>break

you can't cheat during a break. The hole point of a break is to do what you please, in cluding fucking around

>she had lost interest
>"we need to talk"
fuck I cringed so hard

Why is my girlfriend all of the sudden asking me to pay for half of her birth control? I'm not entirely opposed to it but I want to know what got it into her head. Also she's been being kind of a bitch lately so I'm not sure why she thinks I'm so obligated to help her.

is this b8

I guess so. I even suspect that she even could already been dating someone for some time. But why she agreed on sex last time we've met?

>alpha
>one (1) gf

lel

mfw I pay for all of my girlfriends birthcontrol because I like the feeling of cumming inside her and i'm not poor

If you don't want to pay wrap it up boi

Cut her off and make her pay for her own shit.
Girlfriends tend to become really nagging and annoying after a while

That's how you know she's the one

Does she let you cum on her face? srs question

Post pic of her fagot. It lends to perspective

Probably once in our 6 months, mostly she swallows/ I cum on her stomach or just cum inside

Because she was horny?
Now she's seen what you got and she's not interested anymore. Let it go, brah.

K, thanks. Does she find it disgusting to swallow?

Nope, if i've been eating fastfood sure. But my diet isn't bad, fruits and veggies my dude

>tfw pineapple makes my cum taste good according to her
>mfw I'm allergic to pineapple and get mouth rash

> Be a few months ago
> Start a pen pal thing with this chick in UK (I'm in US)
> I've had pen pals through my life and I always found it fun
> We send pics of each other about a month in, she's really attractive and she's into me
> She was adopted and lives in a shitty neighborhood near Manchester
> 20 years old and saving herself for marriage
> I get a ticket and fly out two months in
> She's super happy to see me, gives me a big hug and has the biggest smile on her face
> I'm ecstatic and can't believe this is happening, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world
> Find out in a week that she had a heart transplant two months ago and was super nervous about telling me
> I'm perfectly fine because she's happy and I'm happy
> A week later while I'm there she goes to the hospital for a check up on her condition
> .....
> She has 8 months to live
> I am broken, and realize that I fell in love with someone that is going to die before my eyes

Jen, if you can ever read this, all this work and fitness is for you. You make me strong.

I'll tell her this when I get back from work tonight, guys. I'm just really shook up. If she can't be strong, then I'll be strong for her. Every rep, every instance of struggle I'm making it for her.

Just hide a tube connected to a bottle of pineapple juice to your dick and squirt it in her mouth when you're supposed to cum.

I tried, she noticed.

d00d that's cute, but it's alpha male general and you're putting a pussy on a pedestal

Tell her it's a medical condition and she needs to check her privilege.

>caring for someone who happens to be a girl is putting pussy on the pedestal

I think you made it user, get fit for yourself and impregnate her

This.

>"WE WERE ON A BREAK"

>"break"
You better downgrade her to fuck buddy or something mate.

So alpha, you know she is fucking and sucking like crazy right now

Not even memeing, this is a perfectly condescending reply. Def gonna use it

Why not try to get a new gf now you're at it?

Also your post implies you consented to have monogamy in the first place. Why?

She was actually doing the right thing by driving all the way up the empty lane to the merge-point. It's called zipper merging and it is the most efficient use of the road space. You fucking mongoloids think you're being "nice" by merging a full three miles before the merge point but you're actually just exacerbating the fucking problem. Learn to drive you stupid burger fucks.

>Get a part time job as a bouncer at a strip club
>One of the main girls takes a shine
>We fugg
>I blast that cunt to heaven
>Word gets around
>I fugg everybody
>get fired for assaulting a "made guy"
>no repercussions

I came here to post this exact same thing.
So many fucking retards don't understand this basic concept.

>r9k in charge of being alpha male

Alpha is having self control and being altruistic. Being an immoral degenerate is not alpha.

K, but youre not alpha.

Don't call having a self control having no opportunities.

why the fuck would "jen" be on fit you mug

Because she comes here sometimes. She asked where I got my fitness info from and she started using it from here.

>everyone getting over in a orderly manner
>some jackass wants to cut in line fucking up the entire efficiency of what the other drivers have been doing

Try that bullshit in a standing line and tell them about your autism "zipper merging," An see how far that takes you bitch

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA is this some virgin power fantasy?

>and being altruistic.

sauce pls

nice user

terrible bait, funny anyway

She may be crazy, bro.

Be prepared.

Been there, don't be stuck with crazy.

Oh yea we'll just merge 3-4 lanes of 75+ mph traffic and zipper merge it into a mile of single lane 40+ mph traffic, anyone who merges early instead the last possible second after passing every person possible is a foolish burger.

I'd hate fuck Blair so hard she'd be put into a medically induced coma.

*tip*

Spoken like a true beta cuck

Never fucking reply to me again you pathetic shitstain.
*eats a slice of pizza*

>I personally get extra hard when I smash some slut who has a bf
The reverse cuck. Patrician fetish

this

I dumped my first (so far only), and shes 5 years older than me