Negative aspects of becoming Veeky Forums

Hey folks, lets have an honest discussion about the bad things you've noticed since becoming more Veeky Forums and get things off our muscular chests.

>People assume I'm vain/arrogant
>Ever since becoming single everyone assumes I'm fucking numerous women
>People feel the need to give retarded advice on exercise and diet when I never asked
>Girls are far more shy around me
>People think it's okay to touch/grope me
>Recently found out many of so-called male 'friends' say all kinds of shit about me, making up that I cheated on my ex-gf etc. (I didn't) that I use women

people assume i'm a brute because I dress working class and look xbox.
>bitches don't know about my degree in English literature or my love of gardening
>all i want to do is post grad at Oxford or Cambridge
>a fucking white male so it will never happen
pain is forever

So many people assume I'm dumb now, despite having a Master's degree in biological sciences and teach Neuroscience

i don't know what people assume about me since i don't talk to anyone

>fat people and male chavs give me dirty looks, measure me up all the time now

Breh

Everybody assumes I play football

Not too many negatives honestly. One time some niglet tried get aggressive with me at the gym.

Fucking gr8 tune desu

Tell us more

Dunno. I have many friends but train alone in the gym. Sometimes someone ask me about advice and I give it to them and congratulate them if they have a bit success because I know how hard it is to train often and eat better.

So not really negative. Well, maybe the one time were a fat guy I didn't know made fun of me the whole time while standing in a group of girls, but meh, assholes exists everywhere.

> everyone thinks I'm on steroids
> chicken tastes like shit
> everyone asks me to help pick shit up

>people assume I train for pussy
>girls assume that I am sociable
>they also assume that I am nice
>skinnyfats try to shut me down
>people that don't train and eat like shit want to explain training and nutrition to me
>if I talk about a small achievement people think I'm bragging
>I hate clothes shopping now

I only do this for my mental health and that's pretty much it. It's the only way that I can hurt myself in constant doses and somehow have a positive outcome.

>so-called male 'friends' say all kinds of shit about me, making up that I cheated on my ex-gf etc
i've had friends tell other girls i already had a gf and shit. who the fuck does that kind of shit?

write black lives matter 1000 times.

Damn that's such s dick move

just lie about overcoming mental illness, that overrides being a white male

Feels real man, feels real

tfw /mu/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forumsfag

> normies think you're unintelligent, compensating, gay, or all of the above
> nerds and hipsters are either intimidated by you or think they're better than you
> suddenly everyone wants to talk about lifting with me or give me advice
> tfw I just want to play DnD with my bros and listen to autistic niche music

>Recently found out many of so-called male 'friends' say all kinds of shit about me

this happened to me. Had a p bad falling out with some longtime friends because they got jealous and started making shit up about me

it sucks but you make better friends

>"you've gotta be overcompensating/insecure/vain"
I wasn't healthy so I got healthy.
Now I can put in the same amount of work as I'm used to towards being hot.
>Acquaintances get my help to reach their goals
>Usually outlandish expectations so they only listen to the "how to" not the intricacies, thinking that they could just do some meme with good form and be toned.
>Stop talking to me when they fail because they think I'll judge them (maybe?)

This threads reminds me of that time years ago where i explained some massively big dude how to lift properly because i browsed fit a little without lifting my self.

I thought i was helping, i really did.

No one has really talked shit, but I get tons of, "oh help train me, I've been looking for a way to get fit" only to have them cancel 5 times and then see them sitting at the bar I work at later. I have one neighbor who did that, in addition to making ridiculous claims about his military service (even more insulting since I was actually in and know what he's saying are lies) and his wife always openly flirts with me in front of the whole room.

I've had a girl telling me she doesn't want to fuck with the lights on yet because she feels her body cannot live up to mine

I was DYEL as fuck at that time

>tfw now I look way better and have less sex

My thighs are big so now if it's muggy outside I get moderately sweaty (but only a little bit so my skin is more sticky than slick) and if I try to walk anywhere my inner thighs chafe in like .5 seconds and make walking painful.
During summer mo the I have to plan my day and put baby powder between my legs before I walk anywhere.

How does everyone get people explaining them diet and exercise?
I literally never have people trying to give me advice, I assume because they realise I don't look like the person that needs advice anymore. Maybe ya'll are just half ottermode

I'm 6'4" and used to certain shorter guys being dicks to me (but not all, I've got loads of friends who are shorter than me and I envy their coordination and long term joint health) but since I got relatively big I've found that more short dudes are more rude to me.

I was having lunch with my sister and girlfriend and this tiny black guy dressed in really nice clothes was on what appeared to be a tinder date and they mentioned going to Utah.
I go to school in Utah and so I kind of tuned into their conversation and heard they were talking about an area I know really well. I said "excuse me, are you going to Utah soon?" Just trying to be friendly.
Dude looked at me and was like "we weren't talking to you."

I just laughed with my sister and my girlfriend looked kind of offended on my behalf, also his date turned bright red which was funny but it hurt my feelings when I was trying to be friendly and I got shut down.

Wow man. I regularly say way worse things to random people than that guy. Made me realize I'm hurting somebody's feelings.

>>Recently found out many of so-called male 'friends' say all kinds of shit about me, making up that I cheated on my ex-gf etc. (I didn't) that I use women
You're hanging out with some shit friends

Yeah real friends only talk shit to your face not behind your back.

People talk shit when you wear a tanktop, never happened when I was skelly

Same dude. As soon as I looked like I lift, people started assuming I'm dumb.
Still play DnD and get better grades than them tho so fuck em.

Of course if I mention online that I get good grades and play DnD people immediately call me a nerd, thinking I'm some basement dweller.

Fucking people, man.

Haha I wouldn't worry about it.

The way I see it is that I stuck my neck out there and he wasn't obliged by any contract or agreement to respond positively. When I engaged with a stranger I was making myself vulnerable to that type of response.
Could talking to me and being chill have benefited his chances with the lady he was with? Maybe. Or maybe she appreciated him talking shit and "standing up" to the big goofy looking white guy trying to interject on their conversation. It stung but then I don't really have the right to expect anything else. I'm gonna keep chatting with strangers when I find a reason to chat because returns are still overwhelmingly positive.

No skin off my nose, do what makes you happy and improves your situation.

You're such a bro

Now you know not to be a dick unless you want to.
To make up for it try to compliment people on a thing they seem super proud of and that'll make you feel better.
How you act is how people will see others of your group.

>People feel the need to give retarded advice on exercise and diet when I never asked

This is the worst. I've also noticed most of it comes from DYEL and/or fat people. It got to the point where I flat out told someone "I don't take advice from people who look like you."

You don't have to second guess everything but it isn't hard to not be a dick.

>heard they were talking about an area I know really well. I said "excuse me, are you going to Utah soon?" Just trying to be friendly.
>Dude looked at me and was like "we weren't talking to you."

In his defense, he wasn't there to chat with you about your schooling. He clearly saw no reason to engage in the conversation, and I don't see one either except "to be nice."

since getting Veeky Forums
>3'' taller
>dick 1-1.5'' longer, 0.5'' thicker
>jaw much more prominent, recessed jaw gone
>no longer have fat hips and narrow shoulders, but wide-ish shoulders and regular hips
>voice significantly deeper because puberty + smoking
>feeling more insecure and childish than ever before

They know/recognize you are the superior mate in the eyes of women, so they try to sabotage you at every opportunity

stop inhailing jew smoke you retard

>"I don't take advice from people who look like you."
Arnold as fuck

i take bong rips with my friends and use a tabletop vape when alone. never smoked a cig in my life, m8. and i started switching over to a vape for health reasons anyway, so i'm halfway there

Yeah that's the way I see it too. I was hoping for the "to be nice" motivation to win the day and maybe I could encourage some fun travel plans or just see what they're up to in Utah. It's a beautiful state. I like meeting and getting to know people in appropriate settings.
But I'm not all salty that it didn't turn out that way!

That being said I feel like if I was less fit he would've been nicer. I think he feared I was trying to make a move on his girl or something based on the defensive tone.

Fuckin this pisses me off

people are stupid. I hate the notion that you can't lift/exercise/do physical activity and do anything else on top of it

if anything, lifting helped me become a much more well-rounded person

what's wrong with people asking you questions about how to better themselves and get healthier?

Same. It's great

Man it could be cultural, maybe he's from another state or a big city. Utah is a pretty "middle america" friendly kind of place right?

In my country it would be totally understandable if it was interpreted as eavesdropping.

But I encourage you to keep doing it, I try to live the life I want rather than never making an error.

You autist

Fellow fucking hu'white male here i feel ya

>professor looking over my work
>makes sure to be extra-inquisitive because he thinks im a chad and he doesn't like chads

>you'll never will

It's lonely as I climb the mountain higher & higher...

Its a pretty outgoing place. Yeah I'm not worried, I can see how he could interpret it the way you're describing.
The context made it not too weird in my eyes- we were the only people in the basement of this cafe with floor seating and they were at the table right next to us.
But again- you make yourself vulnerable to a stranger and you really don't have the right to expect any sort of positive response. Otherwise it wouldn't be vulnerability. We got a laugh out of it on our way home, it's not like he stabbed me or something.

>Standards for girls has gone way the fuck up
>Can't get hard to fuck fatties for a quick fix-me-up anymore
>Weired attraction to nigger music due to gym exposure
>Sitting is less comfortable unless I flex my glutes while i sit
>Constant shitty advice from people that have no business giving it

Oh nothing I like that plenty because I like talking about my passions.
It's the defeatist attitude of "if I couldn't stick to an 800kcal diet with 5 days cardio and 2 days lifting I'm a failure"
That comes right after I suggest stuff they don't listen too. (-500, weights + some activity you like,adding better options over time, forming better habbits)
If you set yourself up to fail and then run away from the person that would love to help I just find that not worth pursuing.

>be in physics 2 lab at uni
>TA is a fuckhuge physics PhD student who wears nothing but gym clothes
>Works on his own stuff quietly while everyone does the lab and doesn't hold people's hands when they ask him questions
>everyone assumes this means he's stupid
Made me sad. I will probably have a similar fate one day, but I do dress nicely, so maybe that would help.
Although it was a little hilarious that since he had a giant upper body and no legs everybodh called him Croissant Man

Having large quads makes it harder to pee sitting down.

>food expenses are higher
>ill conscience after eating something unhealthy
>my self-esteem relies too much on my physique
>became too aware of some things that are basically useless in my daily life and lead to depression
>oversized quads make it hard to find well fitting pants

you know what's funny, you stupid fags, you're all humble bragging as fuck, yet most of you probably look like dyels

the fact that i have to read these threads is actually a negative aspect of being interested in fitness

fuck you

Go post some motivational pictures on your facebook you pansy ass faggot

I can kind of relate to this. Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /trv/ and /tv/ here, with the occasional stop in to /pol/.
>have some normie friends, but can't discuss my hobbies with them so they probably assume I have no personality
>get told I'm attractive regularly but can't relate to others so it never goes anywhere
>I fucking love DnD but I can't talk about it with anyone outside of my inner circle of friends that I play with
>they often make passive aggressive comments to me lately, which I might be wrong, but I suspect they might be pissed that I'm more focused on lifting than playing video games and DnD with them lately
It just feels like the more I try to diversify my interests the less liked I become. But I'm interested in all of the things I do, and don't feel like cutting down or changing my hobbies. Trying to develop a wider array of interests has just made me not fully fit in anywhere.

I know that feeling bro.

People think you're less skilled
People think you're stupid
People think you're gay

>everybodough called him Croissant man

>Don't worry, you'll never will

>Whenever something has to be moved or picked up in the go to guy
>women assume I'm a hoe
>Some males are standoffish for no reason, women too but I think it's shyness

Basically I get treated like a Chad when I'm really not

further proof that build ottermode is the best

>low key jacked so don't get instantly marked gymrat
>look ripped at all the right times
>reap all the social benefits of being lean/fit
>still outlift all my peers

everyone wants to fight me on the few occasions I go to a bar

i dont see any negative aspects of getting fit itself
But the fact that i stress if im gonna hit the same numbers and lifts that i did last time and if i ate enough if i slept enough, what if the machines are occupied and i have to wait too much and lose my high intensity in the meanwhile.
These little stupid stress things that dont actually even alter anything but i just cant stop stressing about em,

yep all true, the "cooler" the more negative things happen. Funny I actually grew up a nerd, girls use to call me ugly in class, use to get beat up at the bus stop everyday, then I got a job as a model, and complete 180 girls wouldnt be my friend unless i have sex with them. Tons of people make up lies about me, I actually have girls come up to me in the street and neg me almost like PUA style but even worse.

In a way once you get to that "level" of coolness, id say I have just as many people talk shit about me as I did when I was very unpopular as a kid.The only difference is now there are also people being nice to me for no reason, just as there are people being mean for no reason.

>People assume I'm vain/arrogant
I was vain and arrogant before I got Veeky Forums
Now I get to back it up

no one on Veeky Forums is ottermode user
The ones who think they are are newbie dyels
The ones who actually are for Veeky Forums standards are way bigger than ottermode

The problem is that ottermode requires too much training such that anyone who gets there never stops and surpasses it pretty soon.
Plus, starting strength pretty much skips it anyway

Fuck you you dumb piece of shit. You know exactly what you did as do I. You know who this is.

>blames genetics for not getting into his postgrad of choice
>probably shittalks people who blame genetics for weight

Just write a good personal statement, have a good and original thesis showing creativity and research depth, be published in a few journals, graduate at or near the top of your class, get great recs from teachers who know how talented you are, and nail your interview. If you can't do that, do you really think you deserve that spot?

Or, you know, be lazy and blame sjws and your whiteness and whatever other scapegoats you wanna cope with.

This is my life, the more in shape I get the more I fucking sweat. I'll finish working out at the gym, take a long cooldown/stretch, take a long cool shower, walk 10 minutes from gym to department, and I'm already dripping sweat again.

I get really back swampass too :( I'm not a fatty, why does my body act like one!!!!

Get them initially attracted to you with your body and a kind of arrogant attitude and once they put you in the physically attractive jerk boy you start dropping hints about your intellectual capabilities. They'll drool.

Or you know get some shoe polish. By the time they figure it out you'll be in...

I was walking to the water fountain and he was approaching me from the opposite direction with his friend. He stops in front of me and suddenly punches a locker then looks me in the eye as if to intimidate me. I think he wanted to make me flinch so he could feel like a badass but I didn't even blink.

>he has a lot of muscle
>he must have low intelligence

what are you talking about? ottermode is basically genetic and SS can get anyone who is very thin there pretty quickly

>jew smoke
>jews are the ones telling people to stop

>SS can get anyone who is very thin there pretty quickly
Don't lie you faggot

>Negative aspects of becoming Veeky Forums
Needed new clothes, that's about it.

>pretend to be a musclehead
>reveal intelligence subtly

The world is a scary place for us white men, majority of us are low class financially and are being betrayed by our own white women by fucking niggers, and the media is trying to destroy our ideals.

>neg me almost like PUA style but even worse.

lol like what

Fucking this.

Good example would be last summer is I had a couple of girls come up to me while i was walking with some friends, and they were like this is probably the first time you ever heard this but NO... I was like what? Umm hello whats up.. They were like ya you never heard that before right? But no! I tried to kill them with kindness and was like umm.. are you ok blah blah..but they were total bitchs for no reason

I notice girls aren't confident in they being able to touch my arms anymore I get hit more often in a joking way.
>Mfw walking up the stairs
>Someone slaps my ass
>Hey user!
>Mfw it's THAT girl

FUcking this
>be me 6'2 dyel
>wear medium shirts, look good, show off my skinniness
>go on bulk and great routine for 3 months
>literally nothing fits

I look fatter because of it even though I only put on a little fat and my abs are still clearly visible.

>''wow user you're pretty strong, can I call you when I need something moved haha''
>group of cocky dyels at work puffing out their chest and mean mugging me in an attempt to make fun of me
>have a harder time buying new clothes because nothing is a decent fit

True story friend. Although, I would like to know how people perceive me

>all the people itt complaining about difficulty in finding clothes that fit properly
I thought thin privilege was having clothing stores cater to you???

Post yr top 10 albums, top 5 books, and lifts and bf%

>wear adidas, carry around my motorbike helmet and have gains so everyone on my physics course assumes i'm stupid and don't care
>work harder than all of them

When sitting on the toilet I have to drop my pants all the way to my feet instead of keeping them right past my knees because my quads are starting to get too big.

haha, this. girls used to touch me on the arm casually, now they have to divert to the chest because they think that if they feel my 'cep it will be a sexual thing.

jokes on them though, because i have big pecs too.

ahegao*

>tfw ethnic oxbridge