Jealous, Veeky Forums? How does it feel knowing I can enjoy the meaty...

Jealous, Veeky Forums? How does it feel knowing I can enjoy the meaty, succulent taste of this delicious pizza while you eat nothing but grilled chicken breast.

Post body

>pepperoni
>meat
pick one piggy

>not eating protein pizza every night on a cut
Lmaoing at ur life kid

How does it feel getting a heart attack at age 30?

hope that's diet coke ,user

actually it's baked chicken breast

Fuck you OP. Thanks to you I broke my diet and just ordered pizza. I hope you die a painful death.

Why would I be jealous of you eating shit food?

>tfw do cardio every day and have a BPM rate of 61 while eating like a pig

>like a pig
screw you, rice with scrambled eggs is great

>grilled chicken breast

Haha, nice try but I consume nothing but soylent.

That's some garbage looking pizza. If you're gonna eat unhealthy as least fucking splurge you autist.

One more week of eating right and hard workouts and my boyfriend said he'll buy us a pizza to split

I eat pizza once or every other month
and that pizza looks like cheap greasy dogshit so not jealous at all really
second day you make a thread like this OP

Mommy saw a good 10 for $10 sale on Totino's Party Pizzas

>rice with scrambled eggs
>not rice with over-easy/medium eggs

literally kys my m8

>I can enjoy

I don't care about you

>dah pizza iz greasy ewww

No shit? It's fucking pizza, what kind of pizza are you eating that isn't greasy?

>mfw fat pigs don't know how good food tastes on a chest day and never will

Keep forging your face buddy you will never know how good pizza could taste

Cheat day*

All pizza is greasy, but there is that fast food tier pizza that looks like it is soggy with greasy and shitty cheese.
And then there is good pizza prepared the right way.

>Jealous, Veeky Forums? How does it feel knowing I can enjoy the meaty, succulent taste of this delicious pizza while you eat nothing but grilled chicken breast.

>tfw know how to make a number of delicious Indian curries with chicken breast (and almost zero carbs) from scratch
>tfw can smoke a Texas style brisket for more delicious keto gains

keep your pleb tier refined carb prolefeed

Moderation.

I eat that.

Tonight I dine on pasta & wine(date night). It will be a small portion, considering the added vodka.

5 minutes of enjoying food isn't worth feeling like shit/looking like shit 24/7 365 days a week.

Enjoy it even though that pizza looks like shit anyways desu

And what you just showed ain't it, BE GONE EUROPOOR!

nigger that pie is from an American pizza chain

What. I eat pizza. I just work it off cause I'm not a sedentary fat ass. Plus I'm bulking so the calories and protein are nice. Get fuCKED OP

> Meaty
A few slices of pepperoni isn't exactly meaty.

>not extra cheese
>not triple pepperoni
>not extra parmesan cheese on top
>don't see any sauce to speak of
Looks like shit-tier, tasteless cheap crap pizza-substitute to me. Frozen crap from the dollar store?
>poorfags with their poorfag pizza, LOL
KYS

Still not enough cheese and still shit, west coast FAGGOT!

I just ate mcdonalds all day breakfast sausage and egg mcmuffin, a bowl of cereal and a protein milk shake for my postworkout meal. I eat whatever the fuck I want and keep building muscle while staying pretty lean das it

I live in Florida

broadway pizza is shit tier you altamonte bitch

Just because the bread isn't porous with air doesn't mean its a cracker.
its actually perfect at the depth so you can eat more slices without getting filled with excessive shitty bread.

I can too. On the cut. A medium pepperoni Dominoes Pizza for reference is only 1720 calories for the whole thing.

Heh heh yea what this guy said FAGGOT!

Florida confirmed for having shitty pizza and weakfags.

also
>altamonte
haha I wish I live in miami
kill me please

yes,,,, but what manner of calories ? empty ?

where is the nutrition of this feast ? why dump money down the drain on chemically affected pork, fake cheese, and bleached flour bread ?

>all I wanna do is room a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom

>still no body

this enough cheese for you

>nothing but cheese
>'PIZZA'
LOL you're incapable of understanding what 'good' is when it comes to pizza. Makes you wonder if you understand what 'good' is for anything.

>nothing but cheese
pizza is called cheese delight so yes it has nothing but cheese, but like 5 different kinds.
There are plenty of others with meats and veggies.

If it ain't new York style pizza it ain't good be gone with your shitty taste. FAGGOT!

yes,,,, but what manner of calories?
It all burns the same.

empty ?
lol

where is the nutrition of this feast ?
64g Protein 72g Fat 200g Carbs Daily Values 80% Calcium 48% Vitamin C 48% Vitamin A 64%

why dump money down the drain on chemically affected pork, fake cheese, and bleached flour bread ?
I don't. Also you're a fag.

*64% Iron

>new York style pizza
>street vendor tier triangular cheese bread
opinion discarded

Good I guess
I eat pizza pretty often
But I do generally just eat chicken and rice or steak and some carb
I'm also on tren sdrol and a mess of peps though so I can do pretty much whatever I want within reason

New York always brags about their fucking pizza but it looks like the cheapest fucking shit in the world.

New York pizza is just a slight tier above pic related

legit, once you are used to a good diet, it feels better to eat well than it does to shovel down fried cheesy doughy trash like that

i consider people who can't live without that sort of food to be pretty inferior, its like their eating habits haven't changed since they were 8

Why are you turkish? These glasses are only sold in turkey.

IKEA nigga

fuck off that carpet looks incredibly turkish.

Why would a turk be eating pepperoni

At first, yes, because I've been conditioned to do so by the television box, but then I remember what I'd feel like an hour after eating that giant sponge full of grease, and realize that I'm still right and you're still wrong.

it's the same with in-n-out. it's garbage, its just happens to be garbage that is slightly better than the rest of the trash fast food

ny pizza reporting in

Jealous, Veeky Forums? How does it feel knowing I can enjoy the ecstatic, orgasmic sensations of this delicious heroin while you use nothing but caffeine.

>Ate a tub of Tiramisu ice cream after I lifted
>on a "cut"
>weight dropped tomorrow morning

I don't get why people say cutting is hard.

i eat pizza all the time