Which one would you get? I usually get Alpha Amino by Cellucor but I saw they had BPI BCAA's for $15 on sale...

Which one would you get? I usually get Alpha Amino by Cellucor but I saw they had BPI BCAA's for $15 on sale. It doesn't have the other amino acids though but if I'm just drinking it during my workout would those make a big difference?

Also my Cellucor C4 has beta-alanine already in it. Plus thing is I can use 2 1/2 scoops instead of 1 1/2, the only real selling point

None of that shit makes any difference dude save your money

Actually it does when you're not properly fueled or even if you are it gives more the energy to finish up my workout a lot harder. Plus since I started taking them I've taken a huge jump forward in progress.

Money isn't an issue here though, I guess I'm just trying to figure out if the EAA's are worth it or not.

And I should have said when you're doing an intense work out with little rest in between which is what I do. I'm drenched in sweat after as if I did cardio. Also why I drink dextrose...wouldn't recommend either if someone did lighter workouts.

Placebo effect, you believe it makes a difference so you work harder

I'm sure there's some placebo effect to it but it definitely does let me finish my workout. People usually don't believe me when I tell them I've only been lifting since mid-December when they see the results I've made. Not going to change now.

i'd get monster ultra. the red one tastes so goood

Just get body fortress aminos and or L glutamine. It really does help so much with recovery. Leg day used to make me sore for a week but I recover in like two days with the aminos and glutamine

>stopped buying supps and sipps
>shit would literally cost me at least $5000 every year
>haven't lost any gains since I stopped buying the stuff

total waste of money, blaha was right

OP you make me laugh you wily nigger.

Your body constricts the blood vessels around the digestive system and all non-essential processes during a workout so that you have maximum blood flowing to your muscles.

You don't digest shit during a workout.

Also BCAA = protein. The supp companies found another way to market protein to gullible fucks like you. Drink a low cal protein shake it's the exact same thing.

You do realize on an empty stomach liquids will be passed through the stomach within 15 minutes right? BCAA/EAA will be absorbed through the small intestine into the blood stream. No breakdown needs to take place.

Sorry. But why do you think you drink water to keep hydrated during a workout? Common sense

And 15 minutes is taking into consideration of your digestive system constriction since it can take place in as little as 5 minutes.

(You)
(You)

Reply to me again in 2 separate posts.

What do I care if you waste your money? Yeah, it works bud keep it up. When you win the Arnold Classic don't forget to thank your 5g scoop of BCAA.

Thanks, will do.

So are the extra EAA's worth it anyone?

That's why you drink the preworkout 30 minutes before you start working out.

>It doesn't have the other amino acids though but if I'm just drinking it during my workout would those make a big difference?
No not really. It's mostly for post workout recovery IIRC.

>Also my Cellucor C4 has beta-alanine already in it. Plus thing is I can use 2 1/2 scoops instead of 1 1/2, the only real selling point
Cool story bro.

>creatine 5g/day
$43.2/yr
>orange triad
$172.4/yr
>2 scoops a day
$239.76/yr

optional:

>1 sip a day
$511/yr
>zma
$110.65/yr
>cla
$52.68/yr
>bcaa caps
$43.32/yr
>fish oil
$36.54/yr

total: $1200/yr

exaggerate much?

For me it's the extra large snickers, the best snack to accompany my sips.
>loli unrelated :^)

caffeine does actually work especially if you arent used to it

1 sip per day is $1,277 per year in Australia.

Don't buy the triple platinum premium shit from GNC then dummy
Cheap brands usually do the job just as well

I don't think sips qualify as supplements anyway. Dollar for mg, coffee is cheaper.

With all the bullshit you take i could already tell you're a dyel beginner making his first noob gains.
Don't worry, i spent a lot of money on useless shit in my first years, you'll grow out of it eventually.