>they take me in the back and start taking blood pressure
>little fucking 5'7 maybe 5'8 manlet approaches me
>says he is my doctor
>obviously into fitness as you can tell he has muscle
>just fucking manlet gains though
>nurse has me get on the scale to get my weight
>dr is beside me and asks me how tall I am
>tell him I am 5'10
>he fucking looks at me for a second and then says "hmmm maybe more like 5'9 and a half"
>catches me off guard, did this manlet really just say that
>just kind of shake it off
>go into the room and he does the checkup
>typical shit
>towards the end he starts talking about fitness or some shit
>asks if I go to the gym
>starts talking about his routine with he does with a bunch of other guys
>says I should join in
>says I could do with cutting off some pounds
>then he literally has me poke his stomach and says "see it should be firm. No give."
>i am aghast at this point. Is this guy an idiot? I am obviously bulking and just beginning.

Like what the fuck? Was this manlet literally trying to make me feel smaller so he doesnt feel so small? Do most manlets do this shit?

All manlets are despicable and should die yes.
The world would literally be much better without manlets, muslims, niggers and jews.

>be me
>just get into work
>test is fucking flowing from intense gym sesh earlier that morning
>walk up to see my first patient
>slightly chubby lanklet sitting in the chair, looking down at his shoes, getting his blood pressure taken
>target aquired
>nurse gets tubby up onto the scale to check his weight
>ask how tall this lanklet thinks he is
>he tells me he is 5'10
>this is my chance
>reply with "hmmm maybe more like 5'9 and a half"
>shit works. The lanklet his visibly shaken. He is just kind of looking at me mouth wide open.
>this will be easier than I thought
>go into the room and do the normal checkup shit
>towards the end I start talking to him about fitness, and working out with my bros. whole time he is just looking at the ground nodding
>asks if he goes to the gym
>he claims he does
>time to finish him
>tell him he could stand to lose a few more pounds
>i literally make him poke my rock solid abs
>say to him "see it should be firm. No give."
>he just sits there looking at the floor, red faced, visibly shaking
>target destroyed

Are all lanklets this easily shaken?

Never understood manlet hate until now. I agree

Fuck off faggot you are probably a manlet yourself

Speaking as a medical student-
Lots of people are great at the stuff it takes to get into medicine but not so great at anything else.
It actually gets pretty funny when people try to branch out mid-career:
"If I can deliver a baby I can surely own and operate a barbecue restaurant"
"If I can manage a patients anesthesia and respond well to emergencies surely I can break up with my long term wife, leaving my three children, and pick up twentysomething girls on this newfangled tindr thing"
And now-
"If I can run the primary care of a panel of hundreds of patients, surely I can give this beautiful statue of a man weightlifting advice"

How beta do you have to be to get humiliatedso hard by a fucking gnome you have to come cry on a chinese origami website?

My doctor made fun of me too the first day i met him. Theyre just bros and seeing a young person is a relief.

>Med student

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

True. So far I memorize flash cards and go to interest group luncheons.

>grown men on this site unironically get bullied by their doctors

WEW

>tfw my doctor is 70 years old GILF who likes to grope me

>go to the doctor
>some fat womanlet
>she listens to my heart rate
>asks if I'm a runner
>say no, ask why
>she tells me I have a really low resting heart rate
>"huh weird"
>I actually run 8 miles a day

gotta keep em on their toes

Motherfucker you're 5'10 you are just as much as a manlet as your doctor. Who do you think you're fooling pretending like that. At least your doctor isn't some skinny fat fuck who is beta to actually deal with any confrontation in person so they go and cry about it in Laoatian lifting forum.

Fuck off fag 5'10 is the perfect height

Perfectly average

Is that what you're momma tells you while you're crying cause the big boys laughed at you

Its fucking true. Good luck building any muscle on your awkward frame lanklet faggot

He fell for the meme guys

He was probably a nigger
Death to all niggers!!

Fuck off manlet nigger

>fat and maybe 5'10
Fucking lol dude. You should start listening to your doctor and start going to the gym.

>tell him I'm 5'10"
user...

Fucking lol

I fucking do. I am just starting a cut

>OP is 5'10"
>thinks he isn't a manlet

Wew! Absolute bare minimum cutoff is 6 feet, ideal cutoff is 6'1".

Nice pasta, will sure get a lot of attention from manlets and people proud of their height on this cancer board

I'm a resident. One thing that's great about medicine is that you either acknowledge it's worth something or you're an idiot. Stoners get all kinds of triggered by that.

>5' anything
>lanklet

Bull fucking shit. 5'10-6' is perfect tier. Anything more than 6'1 you are approaching lanklet status. 5'9 you are approaching manlet status

>5 anything
>perfect

>6'
>Anything but scrawny

>5'10
>perfect

>5'9
>horrible

???

>

>posts steroids man

>Dwayne Johnson is always on steroids

It's pretty obvious he's natty in the pic, manletti

And he just looks fat. Plus this is an extreme example skelly

>and he just looks fat

Haha, okay

The rock is actually a great example. If he had to use roids to get decent size while staying lean and not fat, what hope do the rest of you lanklets have?

I'm 5'10 and this board has given me very conflicting idea's about my self-esteem.

I also see lots of built dudes on this board and I'm not as built and It lowers my self-esteem.

Also, people who tend to post here have huge ego's and embelish every. single. fucking. aspect of themselves they possibly can, and you can't take anyone seriously.

I'm pretty sure this website is aids. If you took a step back and really assumed that people were being genuine then that would mean this board is full of jocks and chads who are Veeky Forums and have their shit together. I highly fucking doubt that. Bunch of larpers and failures projecting their insecurities on a fucking mongolian surfer hook-up forum.

You nerds need to take it down a notch.

Kek

Thank you captain obvious

>5'10
When will they learn

OP jelly he isn't a doctor getting that sweet gold digger puss

Would prefer to not be a manlet

How the fuck is 5'10 a manlet?