Rate my squat form

Rate my squat form

thank skeltal

8/8 b8 m8

GO LOWER ;)

>swole left

That's horrifying

>Dat first look at the camera

Is there anybody in the world that would actually have a problem with people like this being round up and mass euthanised?

How does a dude that skinny have a chubby face?

>tfw he's using a smith machine too

>being this far gone from reality

about half the population, they're called "women"

>dude
>he

h3h3 sure lost some weight.

:3 the gentle gay skelly of gains

What? Autists who believe people should be killed just for looking a certain way?

>person has unattractive body and bad lifting form
>FUCKING MURDER THEM ALL

Why are all incels like this

Get off my board you fucking freaks, """"men"""" like this shouldn't be tolerated. 2000 years ago they would have been stoned to death for being faggots, now we let them lift in OUR gyms! Sad!

The snowmen path lights are either out of season or she's not dressed for the weather.

I'm with you brother.
They should be fucking destroyed along with all shitskins, niggers and jews.

same tbqhwy

or she lives in a southern state

woah there sauce brah?

If I'm honest lad I'd tolerate the aforementioned groups, but ugly disfigured men like the OP would definitely be at the top of the list for genocide. At least black, brown and Jewish people can be nice, well-rounded citizens, the people that look like the OP video are complete and utter drains on society. I'd much rather see a Jew on the street than a 'man' like that.

How do you know? What if a dr or someone looks like this guy?

If it's November, December, January, or February it's still cold in the south famalamadingdong.

Getting swole for bashing the fash?

He could be the reincarnation of Christ user, I would throw him off this mortal coil faster than you could say: "it's morally reprehensible to kill someone based on how they look".

>talks about not minding certain types of people because they are well rounded people
>isnt a well rounded person himself

Kys mongoloid.

I'm a perfectly normal and good looking citizen, and I would slit the throat of that abomination in OP's video and feed his disgusting corpse to my dog.

I fail to see how my quest to destroy faggots relates to me not being well-rounded.

#swoleleft/10

not enough tattoos/1ooo