Should I be bothering with keto?

Should I be bothering with keto?

~190 pounds, little muscle

Is it worth doing keto to burn the fat away? Or is it not going to be effective at my weight?

Keto is effective if you have muscle mass

So it's really not worth it if I have no muscle mass?

push hard doggo

The only thing that causes fat loss is a calorie deficit. A high-fat diet causes greater loss of muscle mass than the same calorie deficit on a normal-fat or low-fat diet. Keto is not "effective" - it is, however, tremendously unhealthy.
sage for meme shit

ive been constipated recently, maybe this will work

PUSH HARD DOGGO

PUSH HARD DOGGO

>A high-fat diet causes greater loss of muscle mass than the same calorie deficit on a normal-fat or low-fat diet.
Source.

You are thin, why do you want to burn fat?

PUSH HARD DOGGO

Push Hard Doggo

PUSH HARD DOGGO

PUSH HARD DOGGO

Not that dude, but it stands to reason that if you're eating high fat you need carbon skeletons from somewhere, so it's coming from lactate, a little from glycerol and the rest from amino acids. I'm on my phone or I'd go hunting for some literature

>PUSH HARD DOGGO

PUSH HARD DOGGO

PUSH HARD DOGGO

Push hard doggo

PUSH HARD DOGGO

Push hard doggo

push hard doggo

push hard doggo

PUSH HARD DOGGO

push hard dogga

PUSH HARDER DOGGO

PUSHU HARDU DOGGO

push hard doggo

push hard doggo

Push hard doggo

Push hard doggo

Push hard doggo, but not to hard you don't want to get hemorrhoids

PUSH HARD DOGGO

push hard doggo! x(

Just eat normal m8.

Figures I am looking right now... so with that...

PUSH HARD DOGGO!

PUSH HARD DOGGO

PUSH HARD DOGGO

Push hard doggo

PUSH HARD DOGGO

(didn't read the OP btw)

PUSH HARD DOGGO

It's funny you posted that image, OP, because for the three months I tried keto I must have shit only like 9 or 10 times, even with fiber supplementation.

And yeah, eating bacon, eggs, steak, and fish for every meal sounds great, but it gets rather mundane after about a week or two. I was ready to rip somebody's throat out for a bowl of rice by the end of the first month.

I wouldn't do it again tbf.

push hard doggo

Push hard doggo

Pusshu harrado dogodo!!!!!

PUSH HARD DOGGO

>2017
>wanting ketones in your body

Disgusting

PUSH HARD DOGGO

PUSH HARD DOGGO

I've been doing keto for a month. It may be placebo but I'm not getting bouts of depression every odd week. When something negative happens I don't take it personally now. My diet wasn't unhealthy before, so I'm not sure why this is. If it is a placebo effect I don't want it to stop.

Push hard, doggo

PUSH HARD DOGGO

PUSH HARD DOGGO!!!!!

PUSH HARD DOGGO

with this doggo im certain to shit a double get

PUSH HARD DOGGO

PUSH HARD DOGGO

PUSH HARD DOGGO

Also low carb high protein is the true eternal GOAT master race. Carbs between 20g-60g, then protein as high as you can get it without going over your TDEE. No precise numbers, just low carb, enough fat, high protein.

push hard doggo

You should be bulking if you have no muscle mass.

Utter bullshit. I've done keto 3 times and each time I've lost upwards of 20lb within a few months (the highest being 45lb in 3 months) and kept most of my strength every time. If anything, keto is the only way for me to get enough protein and fat while maintaining a big deficit.

I do agree that the only thing matters for pure weight loss is calories in and calories out.

PUSH HARD DOGGO