>make double the reps
>muscles literally feel like burning and tearing, arms shaking

Are rage fuelled lifts superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC425032/
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
youtube.com/watch?v=jeUI1tPgJlA&t=303s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't start making gains until I started ragelifting.

Dat extra test from the angst.

Of course.

The evolutionary purpose of rage is to give you both the motivation and power to act physically violent.

If you want to break PRs, get fuckin pissed

That's why I always listen to metal while lift. My lifts on EDM is totally different deal

Rage is a level 1 technique for increasing lifts. You've ascended once you master disassociation and your body becomes more like a meat puppet.

Good.

This. When you can direct calm and collected energy at least as effectively as rage, it's a sign of mental gainz.

Ragelifting is for brainlets and teens.

As long as you can still keep good form.

>not having a lust for revenge

>not taking injuries in stride and continuing to pursue your own goals
You don't need revenge when you're just better than other people.

>thinking of how time and youth are so fleeting is enough to make me go super fucking gorilla rage mode on my lifts

It is not enough that I succeed, others must also fail.

who?

no wonder some cats wear the hood on

Ever since I've fixed my shit I have no rage left. I lift from a place of intense focus now since it's the only option I have now.

My pre workout is visiting /pol/ to see how far we've fallen

My preworkout is looking at thicc threads and working out till the overwhelming urge to rape and creampie the next even remotely decent looking woman I see is gone.

I've lost about 10 pounds of fat, my guns and pecs are rather impressive if i do say so myself and I can hip thrust with 405 pounds for reps. Pretty good.

I don't always ragelift but when I do the PR consequences are never the same. Usually it's because I'm pissed off at some cunt from work and I sit there and have an autistic conversation to myself while standing over/laying under the barbell, for about a minute and then I launch into the set and annihilate it utterly.

Death for the weak!

>Lift heavy/go for a hard run
>Get hard as diamonds when finally work out
Who /asmodeus/ here? Forget wrath, lust is where it's at.

My nigga

Work cunts are the worst cunts

We need a general where people just post really infuriating stuff so we can motivate each other. Kind of like fph

your rage fueled lifts only dismay you from reaching your true potential

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC425032/

omg, 1 number away.

>finally wear* out
Fug

>2017
>not imagining yourself about to charge zionist globalist elites with your nationalist brothers before stepping under the bar for heavy squats
I shiggy diggy
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
^from 1:36 on in the song is my fuel for getting those last reps in on any heavy set for any exercise

Who got it

>he's still on rage
>hasn't gotten to self loathing and destruction yet

Lel

youtube.com/watch?v=jeUI1tPgJlA&t=303s

extremely relevant video

>stub toe or bang into wall
>sudden primal spike of anger

I wish I could bottle that and take a sip when it was time to throw up a bench. I can never get really angry when lifting unless I fail out on a rep I really wanted to get.

this is the cringiest shit i have ever seen