How do I even get a gf?

How do I even get a gf?

Talking to them doesn't work
Being distant and acting aloof doesn't work
Lifting for almost 4 years didn't do much

Am I destined to be FA?

>Am I destined to be FA?

Yup. Us guys have to become literal slave tier cucks if we want to land even just a land whale.

Welcome to modernity brother. Time to swallow the MGTOW pill and move on with your life.

Those bicep insertions are horrible

its literally not worth it user

i've had 3 gfs and each one i still felt empty and lonely the entire year + relationships i had with them

except while with them i was poorer and more on edge all the time due to their constant attention needing

just find something that makes you happy and if you still want a gf eventually you'll meet a girl doing that exact same thing that makes both of you happy

I'm feeling open hearted today, please, someone read this fagshit that i wrote in response to dick sucker OP.

I NEVER had a gf.
I had some hook ups here and there, but it's just that.
Since i started lifting i felt the need to get a series of diferent achievements in my life, and one of the experiences i feel like missing is having a relashionship.
I lift like a drunken gorilla but i can't get in a nice, confortable ralashionship with a nice female, isn't that sad?

I met a pretty nice girl who likes broadway musicals just like me, but i feel like i'm gonna end just being a friend, i feel bad.
Thanks for reading, i'm cool now.

>i've had 3 gfs and each one i still felt empty and lonely
your problem not theirs

most guys will be happier with girls who are right for them provided they aren't shitty relationships like yours

I realized that I was to reckless and ''man (in a sense)''.

I tried to be more soft and it is working wonders.

Most women are really self concious and insecure, guys are too, but women take it to a whole other level. Like 10x. They're better than us when it comes to hiding it.

The point is, be gentle. They have a cluster of emotions that they don't know 2 cents about.

guys that cry on a fitness form about no gf aren't going to be magically happy deep down if they get one

its a bigger issue than tfw no gf

this
been browsing for 6 years and have had a gf for the last 4 months i find her really boring now and only good for sex, but i dont i know how to end it without breaking her heart.

would rather shitpost and play vidya

>bigger issue

Please, elaborate

probably depression of some sort

thinking a gf will magically make your life great is pretty delusional. it should already be great without her

This.

I recently got out of one. They don't tell you when you get Veeky Forums that it will axtually create problems for a relationship. I made her insecure to the point she accused me of cheating on her. I got so tired of having to defend myself so I dumped her. After that she accused me of just using her because she couldn't evem see she was the toxic one.

tl;dr women are fucking stupid. Bust your nut then move on

>>Talking to them doesn't work
>Being distant and acting aloof doesn't work
>Lifting for almost 4 years didn't do much

stupid beta hates himself because he's too stupid to succeed and rathers blame women

I dont see anything in OP's post where he is blaming women. He is just pointing out stuff he tried and is coming to terms with the fact he just doesn't have "it"

Nice info graphic btw. Because alpha males actively structure their lives around stupid shit like that right? Moron.

>Talking to them doesn't work

Of course. How could I not have realized this sooner? You're absolutely right, I'm a fucking moron. Thanks for the reply, user.

If you're socially inept then yes, talking to them will rarely work. Are a new age feminist or something cause you seem pretty butthurt about this

>GoAskSuzie

A woman defining what is a beta and alpha male. Kek. Well memed.

IProbably a female poster. Post tits or fuck off cunt

what if it's just anxiety for the future

I mean I can be happy in the now even while alone, but my prospects for the future look bleak without a girl

And that's why you're betas

Dohohoho

All you have is your dumbass assumptionsw

Oh no someone on the internet calling us beta. We must be dealing with a real alpha lads

the first place i turn to is the autistic lifting forum of an anime discussion website. yes. verily.

swallow the piano pill and leave humanity behind, my brother.

>Hates himself
>Blames women

Do you see the issue in this post.

2 options.

>get rich
or
>get famous

I got a gf after 23years of being FA.

It was amazing for the first 2-3 months, then I was miserable. Now that it's over with, I'm bitter about women and had my heart crushed. Part of becoming a man imo.

Im hoping I can find a normal girl who is chill and won't give me constant shit and drama. Being in a relationship is so much work sometimes...

i can be your gf...?

omg are you me? it's like i read my story, hugs brah.

It's awesome to have another brah to relate to man.

Learned so much about women and relationships from it, grew so much.

brohug

I'm happy with my gf. She supports me, isn't too needy, and understands when I need to get shit done.
Call me a cuck, but I vetted this girl by staying in the friend zone for a while. Met her about 3 years ago, became best friends, and watched how she treated other guys. I wasn't into her until more recently, but I saw her as respectable in relationships.
Got out of the friend zone by just being persistent. Hanging out all the time, slowly and subtlely showing interest, went on a few dates. Eventually she came around.
AMA

Lmao you are delusional

>Talking to them doesn't work

That's literally how you start...

Save money, buy land. Utilize land for profit and live off it. Once you've established yourself; import a qt Eastern European and produce many children.
(You're probably going to have to move)