youtube.com/watch?v=SobAPTAAX1s
simplyshredded.com/helmut.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>5% bodyfat
>fit

pick 1

WERE DEM TRANNIES AT?

is this just no traps and wide hips?

something else just doesn't seem right..

>How much can you curl bro

That's not fit that's synthol.

Just how dumb do you have to be to fall for the synthol meme? A quick Google search shows that it always looks like shit. Do they just think "Well, I'm special, it'll be different for me!" or some shit?

don't be mean he got stung by bees

u mirin brah

extremely wide hips compared to relatively narrow shoulders. the developed traps just make the shoulders look even more narrow which exaggerated the awkwardness. He also has a skinny neck and nerdy face

OH MY FUCKING GOD

Senator Armstrong unappealing, pls m8

We call this the reverse mj

only thing not aesthetic here is his forehead

Is that my boy Hemingway? Served overseas with him, black bag off the record type shit.

holy shit

fucking nanomachines

why do bodybuilders do this to themselves

that chest/gyno, those abs, that belly button, i think my boy big lenny even has a more aesthetic midsection

how is synthol applied. Is it like instant injection ?? Wikipedia is lacking on the subject.

>my boy

Go away, Chad

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=SobAPTAAX1s

Fuck no, Lenny has one of the most fucked up midsection in the bodybuilding world.

Injection into the muscle just like regular roids except with a smaller length needle.

either bait or not knowing about my boy Hemingway

either way calling out "chad" just means youre a faggot

Synth-ALL THE WEIGHTS

Yes I am a fag, what are you gonna do about it, big guy?

Fuck your brains out as punishment for being retarded, bro.

>no no homo
lol faggot

is he roided? he doesnt look dry at all but he must be at like 6% bf and has tons of vascularity... the rest of his body like delts and arms looks quite natty so im not sure.

What's going on with his arms?

His torso looks sad

That's fuckin hilarious, what does he think he looks like?

Why is his belly button prolapsing

filename

His pecs don't have nipples. I thought this was one of those photoshops but then saw his nipples on his stomach.

Jesus christ why

>Have narrow shoulders and a cuck face
>This is what I have to look forward to
I was doing deadlifts the other day and when I looked in the mirror at the top of the rep I realized this is exactly what I look like

This has everything to do with this guys muscle insertions. He got dealt a shitty fucking hand in the genetics department.

>Do they just think "Well, I'm special, it'll be different for me!" or some shit?

I think it's like roids in general. People think "I'll just do it a little, no big deal." Then they see the results of the little and they say "why not a little more," again and again until they just look ridiculous.

My GF had the exact shoulder to hip ratio when she was fat. This "man" should go MTF.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

That guy could curl 300.

That's shooped....right?

Does blahino actually look that bad?

>spurdo sparde IRL

It's all about angles

>stick warren

it's his weak delts. narrow shoulders dont matter as long as they hang out further than your body.

What's that art i have a feeling i know of the artist and it's some massive Czech name but i cant remember

he looks like my 3 week old son

zdzislaw beksinski

he's popular on the internet

wut?

why cant i stop laughing at this.

My sides.

Body dysmorphia is a hell of a condition to have.

behead those who insult spurdo

How dare you insult the Tom Platz of abs!

genuinely feel sorry for this guy. spent decades of his life, tens of thousands of dollars, and sacrificed his health to look like this.

literally daddy af

how many months to achieve this look natty?

3 months if you follow my program bro

golem get ye gone

You just have to eat nothing but pure protein and dont drink water

YOu'll lose all the water and fat, and retain muscle, easy as fuck

The reason people dont get ripped is because theyre too weak willed to eat like that

>Tom Platz
Do you play CSGO? Some scrub said this to me several weeks ago in matchmaking.

Thank God no, I uninstalled that cancer inducer for the final time several months ago and never looked back!

found the dmg scrub.
> implying /fit isn't more cancer than csgo

Pic in OP literally just needs some lat raises, delts, and face pulls and he'd look infinitely better. Don't be down and fooled brah, you'll make it. We all will

golem get ye gone

legitimately one of the worst here

This guy is what we should all strive for, fuck you man.

what happens when it goes down

about 180

It's the bad toupee fallacy. You think synthol always looks bad because the good synthol jobs you can't tell are synthol. Ronnie Coleman used synthol on his calves and most professional bodybuilders use it to even out small parts of their physiques

Obvious roids dude look at his face, looks like if he hits puberty he'll fill in from his chest up through the arms but if thats a grown ass man then may rippletits bless him.

not fit

actually pretty aesthetic (excluding face)

>when you eat a whole can of spinach

>You think synthol always looks bad because the good synthol jobs you can't tell are synthol.
You have a rather generous view of humanity. Nobody with a grain of sense would ever use that shit because of how badly it fucks your body up.

Think of how many bro-science-peddlers there are on Veeky Forums. Now imagine people dumber than that who are too lazy to even use roids to get big. Think about the people who are on TV for being 600 lbs. The people who use synthol might possibly understand how dumb they look, but you can't just undo the stuff so they have to roll with it. For every one of us who recognizes good physique, there are two idiots who literally don't even know what real muscles look like.

Is that guts?

how do i know if I have narrow shoulders? whats a good ratio? i'm 5'9

I'm balding and a manlet but I have gigantic guns naturally and a huge dong so i need a tiebreaker

>that exploded bellybutton

holy shit

PLAYED COLLEGE BALL YOU KNOW

Why the fuck does he look like that

Because hernia.

Looking like dick skin? Is that appealing to you?

Aren't all these people with abs just starving themselves of water?

literally goal body below neck, fuck you on about
can't fix ugly but this guy did his best

no fucking way he's natty tho

NANOMACHINES, JACK! THEY HARDEN IN RESPONSE TO PHYSICAL TRAUMA!

GOLEM GET YE GONE

0.003% body fat lol

TRY UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS

yeah, they're also doing some other stuff. Look into carb-loading

What the fuck are you on about? The next president of the US is _not_ unaesthetic.

kek'd

How do I attain mummy mode?

>tom platz of abs
>not fit
choose one.

simplyshredded.com/helmut.html
Try looking shit up every once in a while, dicksneeze.

liftin propane tanks'll do that for ye, i tell ye what