Lift until I vomit

>lift until I vomit
>the pain of losing her because of a horny mistake I made is still there

What's the point? Why even lift?

>the pain of losing her because of a horny mistake I made is still there

well you deserved it

Wait, this is your personal blog?

You'll be a sad cunt anyway, might as well be swole while you're at it.

How does it feel to know you are a bitch.

Learn from your mistakes user and man up. Take comfort in the fact that you are one of the few people on this board that give a shit about such things. I don't know how old you are and obviously you are somewhat fixated on this individual but learn this lesson today: All women are the same. Find one, dominate her, mould her, she will love and respect you for it.

Be better next time. That includes physically, so keep liftan. You'll survive.

What did you do?

Cheaters deserve all the pain they can get.
If you wanted to hook up you should have stayed single motherfucker.

If she cheated on you would you want her back. No of course not and she is exactly the same so move on she is never coming back.

>wahh my actions have consequences
kys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man this made my day, nothing better to take the stress of finals off my back than a good dose of justice. How does it feel to have the self control of a ham planet? The question should not be why even lift but why even live

Btw congrats on throwing up your gains idiot

OP did you come here to be told that you did nothing wrong and that it's okay? Are you looking for validation?

You are a part of the cycle of infidelity that is ruining the family unit. Literally a burden on society. You are a degenerate that does not deserve trust.

>cheated on girl
>upset because she wanted better
everyone on this thread is right, you should kill yourself OP

You now what to do, OP.
KYS

continue nutting raw and balls deep in the 'mistake', obviously

get over it faggot

>why even lift

because you can find another qt.

You know all those threads on Veeky Forums make fun of women for being bottom of the barrel cunts because they're self absorbed and cheaters? You are literally that

going through the same right now.

think of how many guys here are >tfwnogf

now think that two girls have liked you at the same time, which is something a lot of people will never know, or feel the temptation of.

you won't get much sympathy here, but keep lifting and you'll make it.

This. You deserve this pain.

You do know adultery is a serious crime in the US right?

Just remember that you hurt her feelings and that you can always still make it up to her. If you can prove that you can man up and double down on the relationship she can probably forgive you. A lot of communication helps. Explain why it happened and ask her why it upset her so much. She probably just feels like you thought another girl was better than her. If you can make her feel like she's number one, you can win her back.

Holy hell you are awful, awful wannabe humans. If you were never born the earth would be better.

You're worse than some Africans.

Helping a guy make a girl feel better about herself is awful?

Let me guess, you're a nice guy, right?

That just made what was already nothing I was talking to less.

You truely do not see fault do you?

> not being in an open relationship with a girl you know you're not gonna settle down with anyway

>open relationship
I never understood this meme

Fuck buddies who are emotionally exclusive

Some girl or guy you fuck repeatedly for the sake of fucking that you aren't attached to.

>no

Check the dubs in this thread:

>You truely do not see fault do you?

Of course I do. Which is why I'm offering advice on how to set things right.