Well Veeky Forums, would you work out at this gym?

Well Veeky Forums, would you work out at this gym?
youtube.com/watch?v=qbAvvgoHg08&t=0s

Protip: if you say no your a homophobic, trans-exsculsionary, bigot!

I want /pol/ to leave

Not feeling like watching the video.

>is it priced well?
> do they have squat racks?
>are the benches?
>can i deadlift?

If those answers are to my liking then sure

/pol/ never leaves

official gym of Veeky Forums

That dance class seems pretty cool. If I wasnt a so reserved about that kind of thing I would probably join in.

Shit's pretty cool, but for people who need it. I'm just a dude so I fit alright in normal gym environments....granted it's not ruled by loud meat heads.

nah
it's gayer

No

Because this is basically Planet Fitness but marketed for queers

>"Muh safespace"
>"No lunks allowed you silly goose"

I wouldn't be surprised if they had "Eat pizza off your boyfriend's ass Tuesdays"

>Planet Queerness
>inb4 Veeky Forums

might wanna watch the video and reconsider that statement buddy.

A "queer gym" is a bit of a redundency

I watch the entire fucking video waiting for them to show the actual fucking gym and they gave you a literal 2 second glimpse of some broad "weight-training" with 2 10lbs dumbells. Like. the dancing sounds cool and shit, good cardio/conditioning but you need an actual fucking workout. But Buzzfeed made this video. and they're a bunch of cucks who are probally afraid of weights so it doesn't really surprise me.

>Protip: if you say no your a homophobic, trans-exsculsionary, bigot!

is this supposed to be a bad thing? I would wear a badge with this written on it

/pol/ is a part of every board, just like Chinese cartoons

This.

I wanted to see some queers pushing some fucking weight.

Where are all the gay chads?

>gueer gym
>not a single fit person in sight
>not a single person with clear goals in mind
>just a whole lot of flailing and aimless effort with no reward whatsoever
>le love your body meme
>preferred pronouns

no, i actually want results

I'm gay but I dont feel like I'd fit in with this type of radical pronouns and trans stuff desu, plus they are all ugly af

wtf did that dead-cat voiced bitch even say her preferred pronoun was? something about a horse

>Where are all the gay chads?

Presumably at your normal everyday gym. Gay Chads usually have their shit together enough to know how to conduct themselves in civilized society

it's weird because i'm fairly sure she's a real girl, but felt the need to tell everyone her preferred pronouns were she/her/hers.

actually it doesn't surprise me at all because when every fucking pokemon is identifying as a different pokemon id second guess my assumption too

>takes so much from queer culture; bright colors, high energy

God damn first they stole rainbows from the Irish now they're stealing bright colors and high energy.

Also what is with the stereotypical gay lisp? Like god damn steam escaping.

>A "queer gym" is a bit of a redundency

^

I remember watching these two guys squatting 3 plate, overhearing them talk about how they'd suck the dick of the guy benching 4 plate, like that was some kind of consolation prize

>LA 24hr fitness ask me anything

You guys need to pay more attention because I skimmed like 20 seconds of the video and figured all this shit out:
>Where are the gay guys?
There aren't any (or few), the black guy is gay and he said he didnt go to a regular or gay gym because gay guys judge him for being out of shape.
>Where is the gym?
That WAS the gym, it's a 1-room fitness studio type thing. The classes are the "important" part of the gym, that's what people go there for because normies don't understand how exercise works.

Watched for ~3 minutes
No I wouldn't work out there, it would make me uncomfortable
They made the gym because they were uncomfortable, and that's cool
Let the queers be queers and get gains if they want, but god I would feel weird there.

>my name is john
>ive been a powerlifter for 5 years
>preferred pronouns are he him his or whatever
>this is proper deadlift form

gays would flock

/pol/ doesn't care.

It's pure cardio and yoga with disco lights and over the top caricaturesque faggot instructors.
That's it.

Pretty much what and
said

Were they hot?

i am a faggot and even I have standards, even I can say this is awful

>they start hugging themselves

Spoiler: they don't even lift

>traditional gyms are all about machismo
Yeah. That's why the most populated classes at my gym are "booty pump" and yoga. Machismo as fuck.

>the gay community puts pressure on us to look a certain way
Anyone else notice this? Literally making up problems within their own fucking communities to feel discriminated against

Yeah I noticed that too. A victim mentality must be a real fuckin neat-o way to live ones life. It makes me laugh and rage simultaneously

Yeah that second one especially seemed odd to me he felt out of place in the gay community for not being in shape so he joined a gay gym.

The cancer has metastasized

>gym
>not a single teacher their is fit

not required to change anything.
shave head, wear maga hat.
tattoo swatstika on my head.

>I get to trample on a fag flag during my workout
sounds good

As a cisgender, straight male. I'd like to go there and lift so I can finally be the strongest person at my gym.

Sadly you're goal would fail at the door friend, they're one of those gyms that caters to "feels over reals" types, no weights just happy dancing and white girl yoga.

>2:00

FCUKING AMELIA WITH HER PRONOUNASJDNAJHFA

I want buzzfeed shills to leave

Hilarious how the only person interested in lifting weights is that one dyke. She's already better than the typical woman.

Fuck of /pol/

>...and my pronouns are...

Fucking Gymblr

If they can have "queer" only gyms, then I want no-mental-illness-allowed gyms. Is that so wrong? Social justice taught me to be who I am on the inside, and if I hate retards, they need to accept me as who I am.

Let me guess - they LOVED it?

/pol/ probably thinks you should leave.
/pol/ is always right