Any serbians here? I'd like to get your perspective on a few things

any serbians here? I'd like to get your perspective on a few things

Serbs are war criminals and we wuzzersz. There's nothing to gain from their perspective.

I'm here, shoot.

Orthodox turks. Srsly been to serbia a few times, u guys are barely white

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Like, why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Cetnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the ONLY Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Ðindic despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Congo DR, Burkina Faso and Bosnia?

Why can't your football fans go literally one match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balaševic and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

I recognize this pasta from the /int/ days.
So I'm not giving you any answers.
Stay mad stableboy.

Oh hey its the guy that lost a war to farmers with hunting rifles while having one of the best equipped armies in europe

Why are you so butthurt then if he/we lost the war?

Who says im butthurt its just funny how incompetent they were

>shoot
Like you shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand and set the world ablaze twice over?

because serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

>But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.
I think Poles as similar as us, they are very proud too. They are same shithole as we. Its not about GDP or any other capitalistic modern terms, its all about history and culture.

any Serb can tell me if Gavrilo Princip is a Slavic name? Sure doesnt sound like it.

>comparing yourself to poles
Poles are shit now but they used to be quite cool and civilized. And most of their proudness stems from insecurity for the last few centuries

>be op, mehmet turkovic
>somehow discover Veeky Forums
>stumble upon Veeky Forums
>decide to make cancerous /int/ tier serbia hate thread
>"UUUUU ĆETNICIIIIII NISTE MOGLI BOSNU POKORIT IAKO STE IMALI SVU MEHAN'ZACIJU JNA AHAHAHAHA"
>"AHAHAHAHA SRBI TURCI CIGANI VLASI AAAHAHAHAHAH AUEUUEUEUEUE [unintelligible]"
>...
>"e al morom vam priznot nije vam los ovaj bolosevic dobar covjek a i odreko se genocidne polit'ke beograda"
>hit the submit button
>spend the rest of your day wanking to erdogan speeches and daydreaming about restoration of the ottoman empire

>but they used to be quite cool and civilized
And now they are not??
They kept their national identity for a very long time, survived everything, and they are still here.

They are most certainly not still here. The modern Serbs aren't the same as the Serbs before the Ottomans.

Why not?

They just aren't. It's like comparing Romans and Italians.

Good scientific arguments, very well elaborated.

you are confusing disgusting "serbians" from Serbia with the master-race Bosnian Serbs

>implying I'm talking about genetics

Modern S*rbs are descendants of Bulgarian farmers and Vlach shepherds (plus some Albanians and Turks thrown in for good measure).

Don't tempt me

I've noticed an increased antiserb sentiment as of late, is it the turkroaches?

Antiserb sentiment is a normal state of mind of europeans after killing the only guy who eanted to give power to the slavs and starting ww1 I see why everyone hates u

>ww1 happened because Princip shot archduke

One of the reasons yes, why did he kill him just why????

sounds comfy desu

>why did he kill him just why????
because he was member of nationalist organisation and archduke was Austrian therefore an enemy?????????????????????????????????????????

God I love my country, the fact that we emerged as the good guys in both world wars despite starting them, the fact that we kicked the Ottomans out so hard we left their cocksucking vassals begging for mercy, equal rights and their own state only to get genocided, the fact that we perpetually liberated all imperial stableboy faggots only for heretic cucktholics and pisslamists to still screech about shit they never experienced. Look at all the butthurt, look at everything we did right.