This guy eats 10k-20k calories a day yet skinny as fuck

this guy eats 10k-20k calories a day yet skinny as fuck

>calories in/calories out
lmao, you guys still peddling that bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=oOop2bLiSFw

My guess is that he has super strong abs and flexes the food out of his backside before the body can absorb it completely.

>eating that amount of calories, even just a couple times a week
>being that size

E A T I N G D I S O R D E R

Watching the video why does he speed everything up and never shows it in real time? Why are there so many jump cuts? Is it because it fools retards into thinking he constantly eats 20k calories and then they shit post here on Veeky Forums like an autistic feces flinging fuck face?

Kill yourself.

These competitive eaters only do challenges infrequently, definitely not every day.
Most of their "training" just involves drinking huge quantities of water.

He likely vomits most of it after the challenge.

ThIs OnE cRaZy TrIcK wIlL sEnD yOuR tHeRmOdYnAmIcS pRoFesSoR mAd!!!!!

He's the world champion of hotdog eating and has won countless other competitions live on TV/streams.

stonie is a fucking legend, the very fact you try to discredit him shows you obvious disdain to his talents

fuck you faggot

>Wants to be someone who eats 20k calories in one sitting

You can calm down you fat faggot.

HAPA males are fucking crazy

because real time vids suck ass

Fast metabolism strikes again. Feels good

Do some research you ignorant prick

Why are all these retards getting angry over competitive eating, calm down you faggots its not even hard to do

And this means you've witnessed him eating 20k calories a day for the better part of his life?

the problem is that some retards thinks he can eat that due to his "metabolism"

he pukes and/or uses laxatives to get rid of all that crap

I got love for stonie besides all the ads in his latest vids.

Obviously he prepares throughout the week for the one video. My guess is he does if so his stomach gets used to it. My question is, does he throw it up after? He always uses diet coke as a chase and imo is so it's easier to throw up after. He never has any face blemishes or signs of throwing it up so idk. He definitely trains his metabolism.

he doesn't eat 10k-20k a day. Competitive eaters expand their stomachs by drinking massive quantitys of water. Hes not eating like in vid related everyday

Oh so he eats 20k calories every single day? Doesn't just puke or shit it out with laxatives so he doesn't get obese? Get throat fucked by a gorilla you cum chugging fuck. You're all touting him like he somehow defies the lays of thermodynamics. Get fucked you imbecile.

he doesnt eat 20k calories a fucking day you retard

> trains his metabolism.
> tr𝐚ins his met𝐚bolism.

get the fuck out jesus christ

>retard that eats 20k calories
>legend
pick one

>a day
he doesn't do this every day, he does it for videos. he probably vomits it up afterward. or he's just knowledgeable on nutrition and cuts his calories back, fasts certain days, exercises regularly, he obviously knows what he's doing. it isn't complicated. but I know you're just baiting so I don't even know why I wrote all this lmao

>trains his metabolism

Wtf I hate thermodynamics now

Fun fact: Competitive eaters don't digest everything they eat, reports show that they poop food completely undigested.

>He definitely trains his metabolism.

Honestly who fucking cant eat 10 Ferrero rocher in a minute.
6 seconds a piece.
wat

> Funfact: this isn't an actual fact

Because no one is going to watch the full hour, they would all just skip to the end.

an 8 minute long video is watchable and results in more ad revenue on his part. It would be stupid to do it any other way.
I guess he could make a second channel for the full videos though.

And considering he only uploads a video about once a week I doubt he does this shit daily.

A friend of mine is a huge fan of him, and he's a firm believer that this guy pukes it out afterwards.

Also why do people keep making these threads? This is the 3rd one ive seen this week. All the replies are always
>throws up
>undigested poops
>metabolism

Do people want to believe that metabolism is actually the answer?

The video is an excuse to binge on chocolate, nothing more

Real shit?

sounds pretty retarded to me

He probably "trains" like other competitive eaters by eating large amounts of salad and drinking large amount of water. He only eats like this once in a while and eating 20k calories in one sitting won't make you fat.

It's a woman, what do you expect.
Instead of owning that shit and saying "fuck it, I'll eat that chocolate" she has to justify it by lying to herself. "It's for a competitive eating video!"

>he makes videos every day

ffs dude

i can barely afford a decent dinner, i eat cheese slices and baloney for breakfast and lunch, if i'm lucky my m8 will give me his extra lunch if he ain't feeling it

dinner sometimes is decent, mac & cheese, steak... but often i'm eating a glass of milk and piece of toast

and you tell me these people waste all that fucking food for fun? for views? for fame? while i'm struggling out here?

i don't want to live in this world anymore

Tell me where the calories go then.

stop feeling sorry for yourself and get your life game up. i've been there too and i know it sucks but complaining about people who have more isn't going to help you at all

Sorry we don't live in the USSR. The dude entertains people by stuffing hotdogs down his throat, people pay to watch stupid shit like that. Nobody wants to pay to watch you whinge and bitch.

He gets payed to, it's literally his job.

also learn how to fucking buy cheap food and cook

dude why dont you just get rich or something

Out your Asshole. There is no study out there that proves out of 100 people eating the exact same food that every person absorbed 100% of the exact same nutrients from said food at a 1:1 ratio

Then prove his body is such that his body can waste about 80-90% of all calories injected.

I know that calorie absorption isn't perfect, but it's completely unbelievable that his body is so inefficient. It's like someone on DNP eating only sugary carbs.

>injected.

Fuck meant ingested.

>Then prove his body is such that his body can waste about 80-90% of all calories injected.

He eats 10k-20k meals once a week and is fairly skinny

And?

What about the other 6 days a week? How is he not completely emaciated unless he's eating 10-20k everyday?

Learn to shop at a store. I get 4 lbs of beef, 3lb chicken breast bone out, 10 plantains, 8limes, 2 bags of potatoes, 3 bags of onions, 3lbs of bananas, and a 2lb oatmeal bag for 18 bucks. Shit lasts 2 weeks

>i eat cheese slices and baloney for breakfast and lunch
Why are you here? Buy some pinto beans you pussy.

He didn't eat the celery.

I remember him mentioning somewhere that he's self conscious about eating crappy food and that he eats healthily and does a lot of long distance running when not making videos. Explains why he's so skinny

They would've subtracted from the total calories bro

>they don't know how to train their caloric absorption
Silly humans

This basically, a fuckton of cardio is probably the biggest key
(He has answered this in a Q&A I'm pretty sure, also other questions about puking etc.)

heard of fasting? eating 10k one day doesn't mean you have to eat 10k every day. dude probably eats just veg for a while after the challenges

>They think you can outrun a bad diet

Nigga has a crazy ass jawline

>a competitive eater has insane jaw muscles
gee i wonder why

he burns 5k shitting out a massive log of unchewed hotdogs

If he worked out then he would be complete chad mode.

he said he throws it up later in some video
thread over go home

her mexican vids are better