Jesus Christ... imagine the disappointment

Jesus Christ... imagine the disappointment

He's still bulking.

so they really felt the need to tell the world how fucking fat his son is, thats quality journalism

kek

Sad, it must be hard to live in his father's shadow

Is that picture really in the article? Fucking dickheads

>Sad, it must be hard to live in his father's shadow

Are you kidding me? He was born wealthy and had all the opportunities in the world to do whatever he wanted. He's just a fat lazy fuck who's probably never worked a day in his life.

holy fuck that is legit pathetic

Yeah of course he is fucking lucky and a lazy fat piss of shit. But try to have some empathy

iirc he has some kind of learning disability. how dare you cis white males criticize him!

Nah nah, it's the other way around because Chris is fat.

>empathizing with losers, especially ones that are spoiled and well-off
Fake news

His love child fared better.

Not blaming Arnie but if that were my son I'd give him a dose of reality.

At 19 hes already done a ton of damage but it's not completely too late yet.

He's very goodlooking and quite robust for how immensely fat he is. He'd be very aesthetic if he lost weight and followed in his father's footsteps. He clearly has the genetics for it.

He is the son Arnie deserves, but not the one he needs right now.

>But try to have some empathy
no

he knew there was a better way to live from early childhood, had all the resources to do whatever he wanted, and yet still ended up a fat blob

If he's that fat at 19 I suspect there's some bad parenting going on

>Son of one of the most successful bodybuilders in history
>Has great genetics
Who could have ever expected this

Genetics is a two way street user.
Take a look at his mother. She's a skeletal probably inbred WASP.

>Have the god of bodybuilding be your father and personal trainer
>Still a fat piece of shit

Yeah.no

>personal trainer
I honestly believe that his sons crumpled under the constant scrutiny they got for being arnold's sons.
That dude is probably autistic as fuck and just..doesn't care.

>He'd be very aesthetic if he lost weight and followed in his father's footsteps

Which will never happen. The kid is growing up with a dad who has ponies walk around the house and who has parties with lions in their backyard. The kid isn't being motivated to do shit, instead everything he does including the roof over his head is provided by dad. He doesn't have to do jack shit and that fact he's fat proves it.

He's just training his calfs

Arnie fucking looked 30 at 19.

Arnold is notorious for giving bad workout advice, though

I've seen people who really struggled to make out of poverty spoonfed their children and thus giving them very bad habits regarding how to spend and use money, because "that's what they wanted when they were young and they couldn't have it", so their children might as well have it. You might think since they struggled with money their children would know its importance, but the opposite happened. Maybe Arnold has a part in this. But i'm probably wrong.

It might look unrelated here. But beside my example, I think that it would be wrong to wait from a star's child to have the same level or the same passion as him. We shouldn't wait from the son the same thing we waited from the father. I mean, people here view Arnold as a role model because they want to improve and he shows them the way or whatever. But seeing someone as a model and being his son is two really different thing I think. That may explain the disappointment in some user here who could think "fuck, if only Arnold was my father, the things i could've learnt, I could've done".

Of course, it is not good to be fat. But, the reason behind that thought shouldn't be "his father was a bodybuilder, he has a legacy to look after"

The same thing happened with R9's son, I think.

Kind of remind me of Rocky's struggle with his son. I totally understand the user who talked about empathy earlier.

Stop fat shaming! If this was a girl, the Tumblr Police would be all over them.

fat people must be shamed at every opportunity. its the highest calling in journalism

he's cultivating mass

He has another (legitimate white) son who is lean.

At least his other son is a Chad.

His face looks off, he should be more attractive, but looks a little above average. What is it?

His eyes look weak somehow

kek

Can someone explain the manlet meme to me? It's not like a 6'2 woman would be able to beat up a 5'7 guy, would they?

>tfw also named Chris
>father left home when I was 1 years old
>we got to see each other every few weeks but it's my mother who actually raised me
>we'd do little things like small talk or hang out at his place and watch TV
>never hear any sort of life advice from him, no lessons he's learned, barely anything from his childhood
>never even have the fucking talk because he figures school will do it for him
>hey at least he'd always take me out to eat at some shitty fast food joint or a buffet every time
>became a useless fat fuck in my teens thanks to pretty much zero supervision, mom was always working or asleep
>want to be strong like my dad so I start lifting weights
>he never really cares about my progress, just starts flexing and showing off his own body whenever fitness comes up
>doesn't even say anything when I finally benched lmao3pl8
>jump to my twenties, Dad starts talking about wanting to have a kid with his new gf
>seems really excited about it
>ask him why he would even want a kid
>thought he's always hated kids in general
>he says to my face that he divorced my mom because he never wanted to raise a kid until now
>now, when I'm standing right here, completely grown up
>literally "just didn't feel like it lmao"

Being Chris is suffering.

To his rivals, sure. But why would you ask someone you're directly competing against for advice? I swear people are dumb.

Jesus, it's like he fell out of the family tree and hit every arnold branch on the way down. He's almost a spitting image of his father.

>he probably doesn't even lift and he still looks great

why is the world so cruel

>imagine being Arnolds legit son and knowing that an illegitimate lovechild is the favored and most genetically similar

I really hope you never talk to him again.

Cut that motherfucker out of your life.

t. fatty

Maybe he also doesn't want his son to surpass him? Who knows?

He's half Guatemalan ain't he?

Sorry. Wrong pic

>wearing a hurley shirt

Nice

This is the first time I seriously have to say.

You're a cuck.

Do you agree with that user?

this is Arnold's advice?

Heem him

It's just from an article I found, because I wanted to know if cuckholding is a legit fetish or just a meme and why people do this. I just screencapped it because I was like WTF.
No, it was just under the reaction pic I wanted to post. Clicked accidently the wrong one

das what sterons do user

>Sad, it must be hard to live in his father's shadow

I know this feel, when your dad has some big ass shoes and you can't even walk by yourself yet.

yea, I actually do feel bad for legit son.
A. You know how your dad disrespects your mom.
B. Bastard son seems to be better than you in every way.

Interesting life experience, hope he doesn't over dose on heroin at some point. But he prob will.

Man, what a great father you are gonna be one day. I'm already jealous of your future son.

cover his face from the nose down. It's his lips or jaw line.

That is kid is proof that genetics can make you or break you.

Why did Arnie allow this ?

Because parenting determines basically nothing about how a kid turns out when they grow up, so Arnold didn't really have a say.

That sucks, but is good ol' Arnie going to get some blame for raising his son to be what he is today?

don't talk to me or my son ever again

Holy fuck, that was one hell of a compliment, gj.

it's amazing to what lengths (((intellectuals))) go to rationalize their fetish for self-humiliation

He does lift you stupid autist lmao

That's horrible. But you made something of yourself in spite of him. You've become a man without his help. You beat the odds. Fuck him, you've proven you don't need him.

>Having Arnold's genetics and being able to be coached by him
>Becomes a fat fuck

Wew lad

This.
>did 20 years dirty bulking while still maintaining a mobile lifestyle
>lost weight, got shredded
>calfs bigger than some dyels' thighs
>can literally jump over manlets

Are Half Mexican/Half Austrian genes the new formula for the Ubermensch?

I think the Austrian genes tower the Mexican genes here.

???

>Mexican genes
Stupid New Worlder

How the fuck did Arnie get a physique like that at 19?

> tfw Arnie's playing 4D chess

The guy's 19 has time to recover has his father's name and money
Now there's a photo and news article cut and work fucken hard
Then sell your father's name and your story to some açai and rabbit turn weight loss drink for a Shit load and set your self up for the rest of your life

do you really need to ask?

that's british journalism at its finest

Fuck him. Lift for yourself breh. You don't need him. You made it this far without him

You will learn from that experience and be a better father than your own ever was. If you suffer and go through shit in life you will learn more, you will reflect and at the end your child will be grateful that he have you. Be strong, Chris.

>train since you are 13
>took steroids
>eat them like fucking sweets
>profit

Or the cycle repeats and the sad thing is. He'll never even notice

>1242x2208
wow

I try to be not destructive, on Veeky Forums there are not many nice words people talk to each other.

his father was hungry for success kid from poor and strict family in cold and grey austria
he is born and raised in richest neighbourhoods of world

mongrel face

It's all genetics, baby. Once you choose the other parent and where exactly you'll live, a majority of the influence you're going to have over you children is over.

Massive twin, adoption, and relational studies have confirmed this. Nature>>>>nurture

>some learning disability is now not a reasonable excuse for being a no-good fatty.
Jesus christ, I'm all for bullying fat people, but I think I can forgive someone for being literally retarded.

his brother got all the good genetics. just like danny devito in twins

Just

But where you live counts as "nurture", retard

I agree with that sentiment, which is why I'm feeding my son estrogen, and my wife is feeding my daughter testosterone.

Beady eyes

My man.

This boy has so many blind items about him being gay that I cannot imagine it not being 100% true. Every time he's been mentioned in the last 4 years, exept when he was dating miley cyrus, it was about him being gay. Also he's not that hot. Chin is a bit too thin.

Since when.

since the definition of nurture in the context of nature vs nurture.
nurture means all surrounding variables post-birth. Nature means inherent values your genetic makeup and the hormonal environment of the womb gave you.

I was raised by a narcissist and that's par for the course. I bet if he'd stayed he would have been physically and/or emotionally abusive too. Just that, since he only say you on weekends, he was able to perform for you just in case he needed something in the future. You will only get emotional drained by him and get feces in return. Cut him out of you life user. No contact. If you don't, sooner or later you will anyway so might as well and save yourself suffering if you can hear the wisdom in this advice.

Maybe arnold is more abusive than supportive. Imagine a PT who would say "That's all you're lifting today?" And then not encourage you at all except to say "That's enough. Let's go home." Fuck that noise. Just because a guy cares about himself doesn't mean he has the emotional intelligence or empathy to encourage someone else.