People who faint from skipping breakfast and feel ill if they go longer than 3 hours between meals; what's wrong with...

People who faint from skipping breakfast and feel ill if they go longer than 3 hours between meals; what's wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drO9ZwJkhuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont faint i just get really hangry but i used to be skelly and go all day without eating sometimes.

placebo effect

Hypoglycemia?

I got used to eating a shit ton of food before going to bed for recovery purposes and sometimes don't feel like eating breakfast because of it.
Is this a bad habit?
note that I feel completely fine as long as I have decent lunch later on.

Whole my life i skipped breakfast, i wake up around 6:00 but get hungry around 11:00.
I just drink some coffee or tea and all is good.
But people around me always act like im doing some form of sacrilegice, a sin so vile they need to take a moment of silence.
>"You need to have your breakfast to fuel the day user" - says the fat guy
>"if you don't eat breakfast youll eat shit over the day" - says random girl
>tfw im fit. have energy and don't eat shit over the day..

insulin-resistance, if they don't eat every 2 hours they are awake they feel physically ill.

explain?

Prediabetes and diabetes.

circadian rhythm gets used to eating at certain times so releases hormones making you eat.

if you skip breakfast for a few weeks you will stop getting hungry at breakfast. People who snack because they skipped breakfast are just unhealthy fat fucks anyways.

Wait you can get diabetes from not eating breakfast?

A number of things. Hypoglycemic, diabetic, a very fast metabolism, fat as fuck. One or any combination thereof.

Stop lying you shill

youtube.com/watch?v=drO9ZwJkhuc

It's fine assuming your blood sugar is stable. I'm a type 1 diabetic so that shit won't fly with me so I need morning meals to make sure I don't die mid-day. But if it works for you then everything is peachy.

No he's just saying those people are likely diabetic. You can pass out from low blood sugar and diabetics' blood sugar drops hard if you don't eat or consume carbs, and this is especially true in the morning since you've just gone 7+ hours without eating anything when you sleep.

can you faggots please distinguish between type 1 and 2 diabetes, because you're sounding like broscientists.

You dont just become a type 1 diabetic youre born with it. If you "become" diabetic then its your job to fix it. If you cant do that, well thats your own fault. Plenty of resources out there to help with the problem.

perpetual baby disease. the human body was made to fast lol. i'm not advocating any fasting diet as i prefer to eat frequently, but if going without food for 3 hours nearly kills them, their genes wouldn't have progressed had they not been coddled by the modern world.

>youre born with it

wrong

If you're going to say its false, please post scientific documentation to back up claims especially since I have yet to see a single type 1 who wasnt born with it and magically caught it due to eating like a fatass slob!

type 1 and type 2 are different, type 1 while the cause is not 100% known it appears to be genetic and has an inheritable predisposition to it. type 2 is fat fuck disease and is reversible

ITT: dyels talk about their sick IF gains

>youre born with it

Not always. Most are diagnosed at a young age, hence the old colloquial term "juvenile diabetes" for type 1 as opposed to "adult onset" for type 2. But you can be diagnosed at any age. I was diagnosed at 12. Coworker of mine was diagnosed at 23. Both of us are type 1.

It is almost purely genetic though, it's just the onset that can vary between people. Type 1 is an autoimmune disorder, as opposed to type 2 which is almost purely metabolic. You can usually fix type 2 with proper diet and exercise, provided you're not too far down the rabbit hole. Type 1 is unfixable and you just gotta deal with it.

Maybe you're born with it. Maybe it's Mabeline

If you can't go all day without eating, like 8 am to 4 pm.
Sounds like diabeetus to me

Lol

I worked with a chick who became type 1 at the age of 16. She was a genetic mess, had the diabetes, lupus, some shit where she was allergic to the sun, arthritis, and a whole bunch of other conditions. Unfortunately some faggot put a baby in her and now her terrible genetics spawn will be in the gene pool if it reaches that age.

>She was a genetic mess, had the diabetes, lupus, some shit where she was allergic to the sun, arthritis

Not surprising she has all of those at once, seeing as they're all immune system disorders. She must have gotten royally fucked in the immune department when it comes to her genes. That's unfortunate though. But maybe her kid will turn out alright, inheritance can be weird.

I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes despite my only other relative having it being my great uncle on my dad's side. Literally zero other people in my entire extended family have it. Shit's weird. Still not gonna have kids though, I wouldn't risk doing that to a child.

or maybe her nutrition is subpar leading to said deficiencies she experienced. I imagine a doctor must get wet having her walk into his office. She's literally a walking ferrari and a million dollar mansion with all those illnesses.

The prescriptions alone....

Happens to me, not from skipping breakfast, but for example if I don't eat during a long time, when I do it I may faint (blood goes to the stomach, causing you to faint for a few seconds), I got an EKG done but it didn't show anything

They're fat fucks

I have hypoglycemia, so I'll feel like shit or pass out if I haven't eaten and attempt strenuous activity or being out in the heat. Not fat, no diabetes or prediabetes. Just need to pay more attention to food before working out and generally avoid shit that'll spike my blood sugar.

I had that happen, then I tried intermittent fasting for a couple weeks and it basically cured it. I also skipped sugary foods/drinks and didn't eat any carb only meals

Yeah, it's actually gotten a lot better since working out and eating better. I live in Florida, so it's the combination of heat and exertion that'll fuck me up if I skip a meal beforehand. Oughta try IF.

Taking the bait.
T1d diagnosed at 20 here.
[spoiler]btfo[/spoiler]

thinking i didnt post that to keep the thread active
welcome to Veeky Forums and enjoy your stay

Well played youre ruse got me good.

They don't have gigantic fat stores to draw energy from like you do OP

thank you for keeping our for making this board one of the most popular on Veeky Forums. you'd never beat me in a bodybuilding contest or a fight.

enjoy your stay