What's Veeky Forums's resting heart rate? What's their preferred form of exercise?

What's Veeky Forums's resting heart rate? What's their preferred form of exercise?

got 60 bpm with the samsung health app, resting.

I lift 6 days a week, no cardio.

Usually it's 60-something but now I'm at 84 because no fap and filled with caffeine.

am i going to die?

Op here forgot to give mine
I average around the low 50's, sometimes as even as low as high 40's
I lift 3 times a week and do cardio each time

Low 50s

99-110 bpm

If I concentrate like a monk I can get it to 95

I've got a heart condition though.

Is that normal?

If your resting heart rate isn't under 50, you need to do more cardio or else you're going to die.

How long do i have

What the fuck go to the doctor

unless you're old and also fit as a fiddle maybe get checked. My dad is 65 y/o and has a resting pulse of around 40 but he does 90 mile rowing races

57bpm

Lifting 2 days a week, 2 days running

60ish

60-80 depends if i have drank coffee and slept well or not.
Heavy lifting 3-4 times a week.

I'm at 52 as well, but I'm down ng more cardio and am trying to get it into the 40s.

120 resting heart rate. G-gotta go fast?

300 lb fatass, 100 mi cycling per week, 58 bpm.

usually its around 120-140

when i excercise it can go to 300

should i go to the doctor

6'2", 190 lbs

Resting at 56 bpm. Lift 6 days a week, cardio 7 days a week.

48bpm
Lift 14 times a week

Some of you guys are dumber than a box of rocks or are clueless on how to test heart rate. Under 60 is amazing and anything 50 and under is elite top tier perfect genetics level to the point of almost dangerous. All these in the low 60's and 50's heart rates are a joke. Most people are in the 70's. Yes, even fit guys like you who do biceps and half squat with a belt.

>bbut..not me, I really do have a resting heart rate of 48 bpm.. you must be a fat jealous manlet..

76 atm, been guzzling coffee all morning
Lift 2-3 times per week, run 2-3 times a week, climb 2-3 times a week. Working on yoga in the mornings

Under 110 if I'm not blasting stims, but it hasn't been under 100 since I was 16. Haha I miss the days when I didn't worry about things like heart rate and blood pressure.

used to be under 60 before i started roiding

Cycling 4 times a week

what? why the fuck would I lie to you faggots? I just wanted to join the discussion on heart rate.

Is under 60 really that "amazing" though? I'm like 20% bmi, eat clean, lift 3-4 times a week and do cardio for 20-30minutes 2 times a week. Is that normal?

bpm was 54

what app is this?

Samsung Health

u're a fag bro, low 50's and was a major fatass, u just jelly

55, just heavy lifting.

When weight lifting I'm usually between 90bpm - 120bpm.
When Cardio I max out at about 150bpm - 160bpm.

I'm pretty good shape to say I'm 31. Mainly thanks to Veeky Forums and self loathing

69 bmp

>eat ~1000 calorie breakfast
>heart rate goes to over 100 for a while

I-is this normal

this is fitness board...

mine is 55bpm but i can get it down to 47 when im laying down if that counts

checked mine just there was 50/51. im nineteen btw i assume age has something to do with it

>faggots using apps instead of just counting for a minute

40-45. I do ridiculously intense cardio everyday though.

We're on a fitness board where the majority of posters are in their late teens to mid-20s so of course they're going to be lower. A score of 50-60 isn't that ratre.

Related question, my resting heart rate slowly starts to climb when I take creatine(like +1 bpm per day). After a couple weeks my HR, which is normally mid 50s was 67 bpm. Is this normal? If not is it possible I'm taking too much (I'm just following the recommended dosing on the package)?

Thanks friends

50-60 is pretty normal for anyone who isn't obese and does cardio occasionally.

In this thread morons who don't know how to calculate resting heart rate

And the measure that is a good indicator of your cardio health is heart rate recovery

Next time anyone makes this thread, ask for weight, BF%, height, and number of times a week a cardiovascular workout is performed along with intensity.

Resting PR is useless on its own.

58-60
Haven't done serious cardio in a year

Somewhere in the 70's right now going by taking your beats in 6 seconds x 10. But it's also hot as balls in my bedroom, so it's not entirely accurate. Last time I actually fully checked it was 56 at it's lowest.