Why won't this mother fucker CRASH?

Why won't this mother fucker CRASH?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7U5MqMD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>deflationary currency

intanglible coins

It will, it's already should've.

It's artificially pumped everytime that he has a dip.
Prepare for months of pink wojaks and people killing themlsef and if a lot of normies will lose a lot of money too (and they will, of course), be ready for govs regulations too.

yeah the quick pump from $3000 during the China fud was really sketchy. are quick pumps from dump usually led by BItfinex? because that would really seal the deal for me that something shady is going on

regulations wont be coming its to late for that expect outright bans

it isnt dipping at all dipshit

take your btc gains and let's get on the next moon mission together

discord.gg/7U5MqMD

whales are still sorting themselves out for the fork, so they are keeping btc up and eth/ltc down through market manipulation until they are ready

Bitcoin mass suicide is incoming in after 2x forks and it retains 80% miner support

why would whales cooperate? isnt in their best interest to fuck the other?

Yeah this bubble is just about ready to pop, these levels aren't sustainable, come on.
anyone that don't think it'll completely crash ALL THE WAY BACK to 5600 is a complete retard.
You're going to lose money you retards, dump those digital tulips now or live in despair.

kek. no, dude. poor people fuck each other over. rich people collude to get more rich.

5600? Its going back to 3000 at least. If 2x becomes the main chain we will probably go back to 800-1000.

That's the thing with you retarded nocoiners, you think BTC isn't logical, then promote another even more retarded jew-controlled coin.
All nocoiners are basically women driven by emotions, not people.

I hope this happens

U just want cheap btc u punk, not getting my btc

It's literally just pumped up by bitfinex with all of their free tether. The only reason other exchanges go up is because of arbitrage bots. Bitcoin is the Pinnacle, ultimate PnD.

ultimate realization for me too. i still buy cause the goal is to continue it's upward movement... forever

It will keep going up until after the fork.

Still has me wondering when they take down finex for allowing spoofing, wash trading, and other shady practices, what will happen to the price. Especially without all of their free tether to hold it up.

bitfinex shits out tether based on margin trading demand
traders are putting up their btc/eth for that tether to pump btc

>the city of you

yeah? how will it go up when people can't send transactions without them getting replayed and they also can't get transaction confirmations because they miners decide to fuck them?

Fake Tethers will cause the price to collapse, that’s for sure. The highest, the more loss. Not getting into this. Sold at ATH