Social Status >= face > height >= body > money > personality

Social Status >= face > height >= body > money > personality

if youre lifting for women youre stupid as fuck. As soon as a woman asks for your facebook youre fucked. You might trick some drunk girls into thinking youre normal but it wont last for long

....and the people who dont use facecuck...

I lift for men

sorry but its
height > social status > face > personality > money > body

hahaha oh I wish I was this naive again. Those women actually care even more because they want to ride the coattails of popular guys

Worse than having a facebook with 30 friends

its actually genes > body > face > money > social status > personality

the people who don't use facecuck are gods amongst plebs and i'm not joking.

>hvw she asks for your facebook and you say you dont use one

Does she ask you to help her clean her dentures to user

lel

all of this is just describing steam and skype or even discord. If peoples jumping off point is facebook then yes, they are old, or out of touch. Facebook is unprofessional and obnoxious.

if you still have a faceburg in 2017 there is no helping you. If you have to have a social media get snapchat or an instagram that doesn't have pictures of yourself plastered all over it and just shows your hobbies/ travels.

>the literal only mechanism we used for attraction for thousands of years (genetics)
>people still deny it

ALL sexual attraction is based on HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME. This is a UNIVERSAL TRUTH. We EVOLVED this way. The best genetics led the tribe, not the weakest. Both men and females instinctively find themselves attracted to good indicators of GENETIC health, not based on cultural norms or traditions

>money
>social status
>personality

Are all COPE. Why should I ignore biological fact? Because you are so deep in denial?

Best or worst genetics means nothing in science

>Social Status >= face > height >= body > money > personality

i'd say it's closer to this
from most important to least important:
>social status
>personality
>height
>money
>face
>body

having a good body still helps, but most other things are much more important

>Lanklets at it again

You may catch their eye earlier but don't count on keeping a woman just because you can reach the upper shelves. That's why civilised people have stepladders.

genetics are used as a proxy of the male's ability to provide. since we have a system of wages and are no longer cavemen having to hunt, social status easily trumps genetics in a realistic comparison

>COPE
I want incel nihilists to leave.

If you want to fuck bitches;

Personality > Height > Money > Social status > Face

If you want to date hot bitches;

Social status > Money > Face > Personality > Height

if you want decent cum dumbster;

Personality > Face > Height

will you ever learn?

>Lanklets
Im 181cm (5'11)

>tfw have a perfect ottermode body and an average face
>I will always be a boring autistic faggot

I've had girls in clubs come and twerk against my body, and mess around all over me and my body, but when they have a small conversation with me, they immediately get uninterested and go away. Fuck this shit. I'd rather be ugly but funny and have a nice personality.

Social Status is determined by a combination of those, though. Your qualities, as a whole, determines your social status/value (i.e. fuckability.)
You can be a lanket with nogains but if you make up for it in other areas you will get laid. Retard.

Retards

Real talk cus I see this image all the time. Does anyone here believe for a second those women wouldn't drop their panties the instant he offered sex?

money = power = social status > everything else that mouthbreathing manual laborers from Veeky Forums tell you matters