So why dont you have a gf user?

So why dont you have a gf user?

self-improvement, women distract from improving oneself.

Social retardation

I suck

Plain bullshit. When I got my gf I was about to drop out of university. Right now Im working on my Phd

Had one for 4 years, when we moved in together I realized we weren't right for each other and ended it. Was pretty difficult cause she was great in a lot of ways.

Now I'm just single trying to get it in wherever and kinda lonely.

Nobody likes me

Envy others for having one, but don't really want one, I guess. Same with friends. I am lonely and would be happier with more company. But the slightest social interaction reminds me of how much I want to be alone.

Envy, but don't really want it. I think. I don't know. i don't really know anyway fuck off

Because I am so busy with working/studying/working out I don't go out and meet many girls, and not interested in any I know besides one
>I asked her to go to my buddies wedding as my date
>she said she thinks she can make it
>need to find a backup but don't know any that I'd care to ask

Why did they ruin the franchise by making another one of those movies?

Well I did up until about a month ago. We broke up due to long distance and the fact that I just want something different. We had been in a relationship for four years (17 to 21, almost 22)

>tfw break up, finals week, moving apartments, and written up at work all in the same week

This is actually true.

>tfw gf

I'm a beta cuck who can't maintain eye contact with a girl due to self esteem issues, even if that girl at the gym basically eye fucked me for 30 minutes.

Not interested in having one. Would rather do other things with my time.

Becuase I have a wife and I'm faithful to her

no you dont

Because I'm socially retarded. I can't look girls in the eyes, I stutter while speaking with them and usually don't know what to answer when I get a question. I'm trying to improve tough.

I don't have interest in having one, and I'm incapable of connecting emotionally to people because of my mother, as cliche as that sounds.

The one girl I loved and loved me back, died about 5 years ago. There has been one person in this world I could say I love you and get the same answer back, and she doesn't exist anymore.

I've tried. Many girls, many women. But never her.

Cuz NEET and even though I hook up a lot I can't date somebody as I feel like a worthless loser

Stupid mgtow bullshit
This. My gf has made me 10x a better person. The key is finding a girl that makes you want to be a better person rather than one that drags you down. Literally the same thing happened to me; I was thinking about dropping out, but now we're both graduating in two weeks and have very well paying jobs in the same city after we graduate.

>no friends
>not handsome or interesting enough to make up for it

cuck

Im a loser who has never worked up the courage to ask a girl out in my 25 years of life. There are days when I feel like im not too bad looking and fun to be around. Then I let my negative thoughts take over and it sets me on a never-ending cycle of sadness and inadequacy.

Lifting has given me no confidence even with 3/4/5 in the big lifts.

I always felt like girls made fun of me and now even as my self esteem is up and know I deserve a nice gf, am plagued with the feeling that girls only interact with me out of pity or finding it funny to lead me on

To all the anons lacking self confidence out there I highly recommend going on an adventure by yourself.

Being able to lift a lot in itself is an accomplishment. But you need to find something that makes you realize that talking to girls and asking them out, facing rejection, is nothing. For me it was climbing and backcountry hiking/camping. It could be anything for you guys. It's just about realizing life is short and it's better to say fuck it and go for it then living with regret.

>needing external motivation for self-improvement

How about you just do it and deal with the pain after. Its like anything else you dont want to do. You eventually stop caring about the rejection and one day you will be successful.

'cause she cheated on me, so I went solo on a fitness path.

It's better than so self improvement at all

approaching girls is beta af
so I just wait for some girl to notice me
waiting for 19 years so far

because most likely no girl who knows me wants me to be her bf

I dumped her a couple of months ago
Now I've got shit loads of uni work for another month

Never tried + social retardation back in high school. I didn't realise a girl liked me for an entire year after it was too late. I only work with one other person now and it's a guy. When you add the fact that I'm almost hermit levels of intervert it would be out of the ordinary for me to even talk to a girl.

why limit yourself to one gf ?

Not scared to approach them, just socially retarded and can't hold a conversation

Phew, that's a tough time. Stay strong dude, work your ass off for those exams

Whenever I feel affection for a woman I immediately withdraw, challenging and evaluating my emotions until they essentially subsided again. At this moment, the aversion towards the necessary effort of a relationship far outweighs the want for recipocrated love.

In other words: Too scared to make a move so I stay lonely.

(Send help)

social retardation, even tho im pretty fit and attractive.

in high school i had a crush on a chick that had a crush on me but i was too retarded to try to talk to her. i ran into her a few days ago and she told me she wanted me hard.

fuck my life

I'm 1,87 m and have a 16 cm dick, but I'm ugly and my voice sounds retarded, that's why.

Behavioral isolation. If your not social/charismatic/happy, natural selection will work against you.

im introvert and heavily dislike extrovert people
which is pretty damn shitty because the only girls i meet are all heavy extroverts who spend their free time partying, clubbing and drinking

I work overnights and don't have a car.
I also feel like getting one would make me complacent.

I tell myself these things to justify my loneliness

Thanks man it means a lot. I've got two tests today, a paper due at midnight tonight and another due midnight tomorrow. Just gotta make it through these two days and then I can worry about finding a place to live

I'm asexual but that's part of a much bigger problem.

All you can do from this point in your life is don't let that happen again. Next time there is some mutual mirin going on, do something about it. Think about how you felt when you realized you could've had her.

Yeah where do I meet other introverts? Library? Coffee shops? I have a thing for quiet, smart, kind of quirky girls

I'm autistic as all hell and have zero game. Whenever I catch a girl mirin, I just get this sullen look on my face and seem dissociated from everybody else.

i dont actually have a problem talking to girls, i actually have a harder time talking to other guys but the issue is initiating conversation, which is harder then battletoads co-op, the few times she talked to me i kept my cool and shit.

Good luck finding many introverts outside.

It's fucking sad too. Like I'm in Muay Thai and this hot asian cardio bunny approaches me and she wants to strike up a conversation, but I'm too autistic to even talk to a female, so I run away to do some bag work instead.

Can someone please help me with this? I'm desperate as all hell and I'm afraid I'll die a kissless virgin.

I'm an ugly manlet.

Fuck

because I'm not a dyke. and because I'm autistic as heck too.

uglier, more manlet people have gotten gfs, i believe in you user. you just gotta keep your confidence high.

I do drugs

No one wants a relationship with an asexual guy.

Maybe at school? Somewhere introverts have to go to

They are annoying and expensive

Saving them from myself.

but I just got a qt3.14 high test gf?

Even if people on this board say otherwise, 25 is not too late. I assume you do something for your healthiness, so you will not look disgusting past your puberty (which, according do science, ends between 25-27). And not every guy who had success in his teeny years is full of self confidence, assume a guy had a long term relationship with his first gf between 17-24 and then she broke up with him, here he is, on the same dating level as you, you both must find back in the game.

so basicly youre averge

Lies.
I'm currently a sophomore and on the pre-medical track. Before meeting my girlfriend back in October, I wasn't really doing what I needed, besides shadowing, to set myself up to getting into medical school after graduation. I was relying on my GPA and grades in the pre-reqs.
She was pre-med before dropping it and switching to comp sci, so she pointed me in the right direction.
She got me off my ass, and now I feel much more prepared. The pre-med advisor and my professor (formerly on the med school admissions committee at the school I want to attend) said I'm on the right track to getting in upon graduation. I just have the MCAT and three more pre-reqs left.
You just have to find the right girlfriend.

Because I don't know how to build interpersonal relationships

because i married the cheerleading captain and prom queen, had a baby, make money

I've only started really pursuing my dreams since I met my wife. She's supported me through the hardest times, and given me the strength I needed to take a real chance.

idem

I don't, but i will soon. Would you fugg me fit?
Like 3 weeks into lifting.
Screen crapped on camera plz ignore.

a large majority of the women I meet turn out to be degenerates after i get their snapchat and view their stories. Sadly the nice one I met who doesn't seem that way hasn't shown much interest since I blew my shot with her after she broke up with her bf. Plus I live at home now and feel like a loser so until I get a big boy job after graduating in a few weeks I'm not too concerned about it besides feeling occasionally lonely.

Did you knock her up before or after you got engaged?
Be honest

>because of mutual attraction
It does not matter if you are an 8/10, if the girl or guy does not like you you can pack your bags and go home.

>pretty cool girl in my course not really that close but each other around
>I'm maybe like a 7/10, she's 8 or 9/10
>never really talk that much but always get on with each other
>one day, ball coming up, everyone gets smashed
>find out she's had a massive crush on me for months
>her & my friends were planning on getting us together for weeks without me ever noticing
>we hook up while we're both smashed
>she regrets it next morning, says she isn't looking for a relationship but is still clearly quite fond of me
>we talk a bit, have a lot of stuff in common - this girl is actually perfect
>I ask her out on a date
>she says yea but makes it clear that she isn't looking for a relationship
>now I'm obsessed with her & she just wants to be friends
>all of her & my friends always know what's happening, they're constanly talking about us behind our backs
>avoided her & her friends for a solid week now since she "rejected" me
>have labs tomorrow, she's my lab partner
>kms

Because I do.

Moar

Had one, lost one, still hung up on her emotionally so I had a series of fuck buddy relationships that got weird because the girls would catch feelings.
then I graduated college and got a job in the big city working 50 hours a week, and doing freelance on the side, so my spare time is limited anyway. I wouldnt mind a little companionship but she'd have to be cool with my schedule.
>wake up at 6
>30-45 minutes calisthenics and stretching
>cook breakfast
>eat
>shower
>go to work, with gym bag and such
>work till im done, usually 5ish
>gym for lifting or rock climbing till 7ish
>home, cook dinner, eat by 8
>freelance work/practice art till i reach a stopping point
>chores, laundry, dishes, whatever
>read till sleepy
>sleep like a dead man
>repeat
weekends are usually rest days, free lance work and errands in the AM and friends in the PM.

I just dont see a GF in that schedule. But i do miss cuddling.

I'd love to, but I have a hard time meeting quality women. College it was fucking easy, but afterwords it's pretty damn impossible All that I've come across at my age (I'm only 24 ffs) are taken, notorious sluts, or single moms.

Only because you asked so nicely

gay lol

Because I have a wife

post your gf lol

I drove her away bc I wanted to find someone more attractive but I grew to enjoy my time alone I think I'll stay single for a while before returning to dating again

Gay

kek

hahahah ok, I like u lol

e******d is that you

I do. but she's been a handful recently
>be beta as fuck all thru highschool
>fat lazy watched anime and played games
>was one of the betas that was charming so i managed to land a beta gf
>she wasn't fat but she had no tits no ass and a barely decent face
>finally get sick of being the beta that all chads look down on
>get sick of my gf making snide comments about my weight
>start hitting the gym i never went to that my parents paid for
>first few days were awful
>felt like the world was vibrating when i worked out too hard and threw up multiple times in the bathroom
>dont give up
>FF 6 months and i've lost 30 pounds and my muscles had started to show
>no longer look like a fat beta but just a normie with a few gains
>gf was anything but helpful
>she hated i was going to the gym
>told me that she loved me the way i was and that i didn't need to turn into a meathead
>started getting into fights since she started accusing me of getting fit so i could dump her and get with a hotter girl
>blew me up on fbook as a fuckboy
>3 months later and i've all but lost my love handles.
>no six pack yet but my body actually looks like something an athlete would have in the beginning
>gf still giving me shit asking if i met any cute girls at the gym
how do i convince her that the only woman im lifting for is her? Im afraid she's gonna give me an ultimatum of lifting or her. I love her so much guys she's my first love and i want her to be my last but she's such a bitch right now. Everytime i explain I want to be healthy for her she just cries and it stops all conversations and ends with me comforting her and apologizing
I'd rather lose my gains than her

sounds like you never had a good gf. lmao settling in 2017

>tfw no matter how much you lift you cant make her love you

lmao what the fuck are you talking about your virgin lunatic?

That's your standards talking. If you want a girl who will help you develop and self improve they are out there. What the fuck is this turbo /r9k/?

haha ok there kiddo :^)

>how do i convince her that the only woman im lifting for is her? Im afraid she's gonna give me an ultimatum of lifting or her. I love her so much guys she's my first love and i want her to be my last but she's such a bitch right now. Everytime i explain I want to be healthy for her she just cries and it stops all conversations and ends with me comforting her and apologizing
You don't. You dump her.

>I'd rather lose my gains than her
Show her this thread and the responses you'll get. She's a selfish insecure girl who's keeping you down.
DON'T CHANGE SELF IMPROVEMENT FOR A WOMAN. Never.

Annon, listen to me. Dump her before your gains.
If she's "The one" she should fucking understand.

Bro

She's a lot of people's gf

She's a ho

Step one stop apologizing for trying to improve yourself
Step two she will either get over her obvious insecurity or she will make you miserable until you dump her

samefag

Also rollin

"you're charming so I thought I'd date you, but I never really felt anything more than friendship." - my oneitis upon breaking up with me

Tfw can't delete her pics off phone bc I'm weak

nice hitler quads
heil mein brother

There is a reason why fit guys get laid constantly but you barely see them with long term relationship partner. Women in general have extremely low self confidence and they would hate every part of themselves if they are in a relationship with a fit muscular guy.
We are here to fuck, not to breed, for the large majority of women.

Following on thisLove is fleeting. You're going to hate yourself when you stop your gains and you guys break up.

I'm not saying that she could be "THE ONE", but if she is... She.Should.Fucking.Understand.

>Caring about this shit