Working out and having a healthy diet for 1 week so far... Am I fixable? How long till I am shredded?

Working out and having a healthy diet for 1 week so far... Am I fixable? How long till I am shredded?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/super-male-vitality.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also 20 year old, 1.73 m (manlet) and 89 kg (fat ass)

enough tits on this board go to /s/

get off estrogen, cut, lift more and you might just make it

everyone is fixable. your titties will become big juicy pecs. dont know how much you are cutting by but you can do it in 6 months to a year i bet

1 year if not more. Never ask this question again, not to us, not even to yourself. No one has an answer for you, all you'll do is give yourself anxiety and body dysmorphia shit. It takes time, just let it happen.

How do I get off estrogen?

stop taking the pills

I'm taking no pills whatsoever

get a water filter then

every day is gyno day on Veeky Forums

and this infowarsstore.com/super-male-vitality.html

get a water filter, stop drinking water from plastic bottles, don't eat food that comes in plastic containers, stop eating soy

Ok then..

this. Cut until about 20% BF. You're not going to look all that great but you'll actually be a healthy human being. Then do a bulk until 25%ish and fill in juicy muscle.

Then you cut to 15% like a sick cunt and so on

See you in 2 years.

if (they) can turn frogs gay (they) can also give you gyno

HOLY SHIT AND I THOUGHT MY GYNO WAS BAD LMAO
YOU BETTER START SAVING UP RIGHT NOW FOR SURGERY BOY(?) CAUSE THAT BREAST TISSUE AIN'T GOING AWAY WITH WEIGHT LOSS
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also stop eating fastfood, pizza, cookies, and all other GARBAGE

also read the fucking sticky

you have bigger tits then my girlfriend lmao

RUTHLESS
U
T
H
L
E
S
S

That's not an excuse to stop trying

in all seriousness its hard to tell how much is even gyno considering OP is such a fat fuck.

Lose weight OP

no way man. it's much more worth it to cut to like 15% when you are this fat. then he can bulk or whatever but he won't look as bad and the end result will be the samew

Damn, I want to motorboard those tits.
No homo.

So you're saying that even in 3-4 years a shredded, and fit body is unattainable?

I can guarantee you that op has gyno

look at the shape of his chest
that is not the shape of a fat male chest
that is the shape of a women's chest (breast tissue)

fat can go ANYWHERE

fat can start spewing out of your fucking forehead

OP MIGHT have gyno but he has to lose weight to see wtf happened to his titties

why cut so low when you look like shit and have no muscle tho

sounds like a good way to become a loose skin gyno skeleton

You stop being a bitch.

Lift. You fucked your body up for years. It'll take a while before you're even close to shredded.

hey let me help...oh...its this thread again

depends. Half an year, without losing too much muscles, if you knew what you were doing

since when 15% bf is low

I've got body dismorphia but everyone I know says I'm big and then I say "no I'm small :'(" and that's what I actually think
:(

kill yourself

What's with all these trannies posting their nasty man tits

I'd say that other guy is wrong but you'd have to go on a drastic diet and after that have solid discipline to keep another strict diet to maintain low weight for ages.

In other words, hard, hard mode for a long time. I'm leaning towards something like keto but I'm not certain, all I know is that personal trainers that train the best athletes put them on crazy diets that burn the fat away and are very difficult, one is no sugar diet.

Good luck, you'll need it

Only if you send me a dick pic c:

Mate, I was fatter and even shorter than you (171cm, 92kg) and I managed to lose weight and look good. You can do it too, just find something what suits you and helps you lose weight. Always lift and try to do cardio on bikes or whatever (not running tho. It will fuck your knees). And the most important thing is that nutrition/diet is 90% when its about losing weight.

its not, but its low when you have no muscle to show off for it unless you enjoy looking skinnyfat

you have gross chest hair

OP I'd try to set realistic, short term goals. This is the key to success.

If you put in the work and dedication you WILL get shredded eventually. How long depends on YOU and as most people here haven't been that overweight so can't really predict.

Anyway, start with GOAL setting. At first aim to lose 1/2 kilo a week on a 500 calorie a day deficit with at least 150g protein. Be religious. Dont take many cheat meals. Only increase the deficit if you can stick with this for a month with no will power issues.

Weigh yourself every week. If you dont lose 1kg every 2 weeks, cut the calories by 100. In 20 weeks you'll have lost 10 kgs. Reassess. Then repeat, setting another SHORT term goal.
DONT expect to look shredded very soon. DO expect to look a HELL OF A LOT better than you do now in the medium term (3 months)

dude you've got years before you're shredded. it's not gunna take 3 months like you might hope. you're in for a long road to reverse the amount of damage you've done...

You're not far off from thicc trap mode

You'll have gyno and loose skin, so I don't think you'll ever get shredded like you think you will

jesus christ how horrifying.

you've got a ways but it looks like you are building muscle underneath