Tfw lifting for 5 months 5 to 6 days a week

>tfw lifting for 5 months 5 to 6 days a week
>tfw still look the same
>tfw horrible genetics

is there any point continuing to go to the gym if I can't make any gains in almost half a year?

post pix

You don't eat fast food every day do you?

I did the same, went to the gym for 10 years but ate fast food everyday. Looked the same body type. The I started eating clean and in 2 years I got the physique I wanted

If you reach 2 plate bench within 3 months they say you have good lifting genetics

No I can't afford fast food, I eat mostly eggs, rice, chicken, porkchops, beef, potatoes and vegetables

>work out 5-6 times a week
Need to lift heavier and recover properly.
It doesn't matter how much you are at the gym it matters what you do when you're there.

>no program
>no nutritional info
>amount of sleep
Do you even try

Try eating

I already eat as much food as I can afford, I'm very poor

you're probably on a pure strength routine

strength =/= size

add more volume

I do 8-12 reps and 4 sets of 4-5 different exercises for each body part

dont listen to this person
strength =~ size for beginners
it is only after you reach a certain level that the difference starts to grow

You probably fell for the strength training meme
Stop doing strength training, is a stupid meme made to trick naive retards into deforming themselves

do a fucking push/pull split with 4-6 reps on strength compound lifts and some (not necessarily 4-5) accessories with 8-10 reps. Best of both worlds, diddlys on pull, squats on push, alternating bench/ohp on push etc.

out of my mind something cookie cutter like:

>Push
3x4-6 squats
3x4-6 bench/OHP
3x8-10 weighted dips
3x8-10 skullcrushers, e.g. superset with pullovers.

>pull
-deadlift pyramid and working set
3x4-6 BB row
3x8-10 (weighted) pullups
3x 8-10 curl variation or 21s or whatever

+ 1-2 optional accessories on each day, ABXABX etc.

lol no

before I started strength training for fun due to muh natty limit I reached a physique people call out on roids with light weights/bodyweight and controlled reps/superset/tension time and other bodybuilding gimmicks shit.

strength base is a meme that needs to die, people end up looking like shit and call everyone bigger than them a roider because they reached results without it.

and before some retardo comes in, progressive overload still occurs with the bodybuilding gimmicks I mentioned. Pretty time-consuming though

and with strength base meme I mean strength base for aesthetics meme. If you train for strength I can fully understand and respect that. There's little twinks on youtube that can lift more on each respective lift than guys twice their size.

Can anybody post the final pic of this guy?

that was a confirmed fake, sorry. Same with the "oldschool rippetoe" pic which is another guy

>progressive overload still occurs

This a million times. I fucking hate it when retards come in LIGHTWEIGHT 5KG DUMBBELLS AND HIGH REPS WONT BUILD MUSCLE HURRR DURR"

Fucking idiots hypertrophy training usually means using 70-80% weight and instead of doing only compound movements and 5x5 maybe do 4x8 or 3x12 isolation excercises and longer time under tension. And like you said you can still progressively overload your muscles just remember to add weight and/or do 1 more rep than you could before.

how is your diet? if you're consistent for 3 to 4 months but suck for 2 months you're essentially taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

Steroids are basically the only solution. And even then, you'll like shit compared to other guys on gear.

Nothing can make up for shit genetics. NOTHING.

tweaking diet and exercise is irrelevant. you will gain muscle up to your genetic limit using any non-retarded strength program and any non-retarded diet. all diets and programs are interchangeable. your muscles will respond in accordance with your genetics and your test levels.

pics and stats