Be me

>Be me
>Always want to find a girl that will be completely dedicated to me and bear me 2 kids, preferably a boy and a girl
>Fast forward to 24
>Dedicated girlfriend and 2 kids, boy and girl. Been planning on marrying her for a while, but the kids are a new addition so the money for a ring became the money for diapers/toys/ect.
>Gf is fantastic as a mother, wants nothing more than to be with me and our kids
>Work opposite work schedules. See her exclusively on the weekends. Sucks, but means we don't have to send our kids to day care.
>Meet literal 10/10 through my work
>Most attractive girl I have ever seen
>The kind of girl that it physically hurts to look at, because you could never be worthy of something so perfect.
>My gf is beautiful, but this girl is angelic
>Start talking to her, she's weird, but in the same kind of way that I am.
>Over the course of 6 months, help her with severe depression. Went through the same thing myself.
>We have eerily similar thought patterns. It's to the point where we can tell the other person what they are thinking.
>We finally hang out outside of work
>We drink a little bit
>Conversation gets serious
>She tells me she is in love with me
>Realize I love her back
>We end up kissing
>She wants to be with me. Hard.
>But she knows I have a family
>Not sure what to do now
>Have perfect family, or dream girl
>The constant stress has been making it impossible to sleep, eat, or get a decent workout

I just can't figure it out, Veeky Forums. Every time I see this girl, it makes me feel something I've never felt about another person. I can't split my family up though. I don't want to only see my kids a few days a week. I don't want them to have to grow up in a split family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_5IVuN1N6-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol gay

This isn't r9k faggot, take your normie fan fiction elsewhere.

man the fuck up marry your gf and break it off with the homewreker thot

Stay for the kids, man. Women are great and all, but it's your duty to be a good father and care for them

Love for a woman fades, it's in our biology. Love for our children never fades - we're hardwired to be caring parents

Don't cheat and forget about this new girl, ignore her if you have to

you want your kids to hate you?
Be a man and say to your coworker that you cant be together
Clech your teeth and grow old with your dream girl, son and daughter

Just remember that feeling you have with her is temporary. Leave your family and you'll regret it.

>impossible to get a decent workout
i feel you

fuck dream girl and burn the kids
also aquire gains

And just never tell my girlfriend about this? Part of me would feel immense guilt about this, but clearly telling her would defeat the purpose of staying with her.

this

I wouldnt tell her but if you really really feel bad about this better tell it asap, if youll tell it later in life it might just fuck up your relationship

In my opinion you should not tell her. I agree, I'd feel horribly guilty too, but telling her would destroy the relationship. It was a bad decision, but we all make bad decisions, move on, realize that you had no intent to harm and while what you did may have been wrong, it's best to just move on and forget

Hopefully you lose everything. That'll teach you.

Don't ruin what you have. I have a secret that I've held, it comes back every now and then but it's repressed pretty well. It's better that the secret comes back than having them pack up and leave.

Don't trust someone similar to you. You don't want to date yourself.

Happy wife happy life.

I was watching a movie and they say something very true.

"Complete honesty is a complete lie."

Its true. As long as you aren't doing anything wrong. We'll all have secrets to keep. Even if they are horrible.

Just don't cheat. And don't fuck over the kids.

Likely chance that she's been in your predicament. You never know.

Don't tell her. I also feel for you, OP, if you're actually telling the truth, and understand what it's like to find such a profound connection. But your kids likely really will hate you and not respect you for the rest of their lives.

cut your dick off really quick before you do something stupid

Tell her about what?! You haven't done anything yet besides a kiss.

Stay with the mother of your children. If your relationship has lost something, make it better instead of burning bridges. And you'll feel good knowing you've done the right thing for your family. You'll also be happier with a happy family.

Stop thinking with your dick. If you tell your gf about the other woman, it will end your relationship, you'll have to pay child support, you'll see your kids less, this will make you stressed and unhappy, which will also ruin your relationship with the new girl.

Stop what you're doing, reverse course. Don't do anything that will make it worse.

This is a fitness board. The fuck bro I didn't ask for these feels.

Also, every relationship feels more special and profound at the beginning. But that feeling passes with time. Love for your family lasts a lifetime though.

You are a piece of shit. Why did you put your relationship and family in danger by hanging out with her outside of work in the first place? Tell your wife so she can know what a piece of shit you are, and decide weather or not you are worthy of her.

Your dream girl is mentally unstable. She'll wreck your home and destroy your life slowly. She already has you in the palm of her hand. If you keep this up your life will end in shambles because of her. She doesn't have boundaries. You have a family so she vlearly just wants that what seems impossible to get. To her you are just a prey and wants to prove to herself that she us worthy of love by seducing you. You should stay away from that girl.

youtu.be/_5IVuN1N6-Y

This.
The "angel" is a horrible selfish women.
Sounds like you have a gem at home, sure she's not exciting but she's dependable and she's more likely to be there when you need her.
And the guilt is yours to live with, don't make it your gf's problem.

>marry gf
>she ends up taking half your shit and kids in a few years
>angel has moved on to someone who doesnt browse an autistic chinese cartoon forum

marry neither. tell the hot girl you love your kids too much not to make them grow up in a split family but you still love her. Women love sneaky shit so she will still be down to be in a relationship with you. Youll have 2 gfs. Nigga youre stupid for even making me write this out when its so obvious

unironically top yourself lad

>literal 10/10 "angel"
>eerily similar thought patterns
>xD we're so alike

congrats you have the same mindset as a homewrecking whore cunt?

jesus, are people really this dumb?

She'll eventually want exclusivity

If you betray your family you are not a man

Didn't read other answers but listen to mine:

Be a man OP. You buid a family with a loving and caring wife. Your kids might not be the best kids in the world, same for your wife but they're yours and you should always provide for them. That's a man's duty.
It might be hard but thid girl you met is just one of the many temptation you'll face that are gonna give you many reasons to leave it all. But don't. Finding a loving wife who has family values is rare so be faithful to the one who bared your children man.
The best man is the one who can control his pulsions.

Because believe me, it's a pulsion. Nothing else.
And I want to add that my father died when I was a kid and a year before his death I saw his with another woman. I don't like to talk about dead people but after 14 years, I still don't have respect for the guy just because of that.

Don't tell her, you did nothing wrong for the moment.

>>Man decides to bail on commitment for pussy

Bad idea. A secret girl wouldn't be loyal, which means you would be exposing yourself and in turn your gf to all the guys the secret girl sleeps with. If she catches something, you and your gf catch it too.

DO NOT go for this dream girl, once you are with her and in a relationship you will find out she is different than you thought and it is almost absolutely certain she is NOT the person you think she is.

You may think the bond you have with this girl is special, and maybe it is, and maybe you will never have this kind of connection again. But your story is nothing unique or special, this happens all the fucking time, and it is a story that will almost never end well for the guy in your position. If things go south, this girl just moves on, she has nothing to lose by going for you. You have a lifetime of love, support and integrity to lose. Do you think this girl will care if you lose all that? Would a true friend make you risk all that?

DON'T fess up to your gf. Just break it off with work girl and pretend it never happened. Take the secret to your grave and be a good daddy.

This. Don't do it man

You have kids, stick with your girl. Think about how many black kids grew up with a single mother, how it reflects in their grades, their lives.

>having children early
>not realizing you change too much during your 20s for a monogamous relationship to make sense
>not realizing monogamy is a meme in the first place
>not realizing love is just a blitz of oxytocin that eventually fades, implying long-term "love" is a cold, factual calculation two people make

Kids are great OP, but you may want to reevaluate your expectations of a long-term relationship. You will always meet others like the one at your office. Its up to you and uour girlfriend to decide if its okay to act on those feelings, or if you want a traditional lifestyle.

My girlfriend and I are much happier doing an open relationship (inb4 a 16 year old /pol/ virgin calls me a cuck). Maybe you'd be happier with the same?

This. I'm in a similar situation too. Don't let your girl down cause you saw someone prettier. I'm literally posting this for myself to read, OP. If i can be faithful and be the type of father that stays by his daughter's side, then it's my duty to do so.

Dude you need serious punch in the face here is what is going to happen:
>you shag with angel girl
>your gf/future wife finds out yeah Internet and multimedia suck
>gf kicks you out you won´t be able to see kids
>you will sleep in office
>angelic girl lost her interest
>you will be alone shitposting on /fit for one or more great fucks

This. Women, no matter how they look, always have a dude after them. Your girl has probably turned down a less depressed and more exciting, loyal dude who would consider HER angelic...

Think about what you're doing.

kill gf.
skin her, put gf skin over new girl.
kids won't even notice

don't go any further, the guilt isn't worth it :(

that cuck mentality

I am the best thing that could possibly happen to my girl, no one can compete.
That's how every man should think.

Don't especially listen to this cuck.

cuckening

Yet another family ruined by rewarding commitment with betrayal. You're the reason children get fucked growing up with a bitter single-parent, who in your case is honestly a good woman. Despite this increasingly rare quality, you'd still be willing to dump her, the mother of YOUR children, for a random girl because lol she's so perfect and will always be and we have such a deep connection xD

Are you really so fucking dumb? You'd honestly fuck your family over for someone who will, in the end, dissapoint you? If you're so similar, she will have no problem dumping your stupid ass when a better guy comes along. Then you'll wish you hadn't abandoned the family that loved and needed you. Oops, OP is a retard. Just fucking kys already.

fucking lmao what kind of retard already has 2 kids and a "dedicated girlfriend".

Your life will crumble around you, regardless if you continue pursuing the work chick or not.

Okay, user. Lets do this together. We both know what the right choice is. If I can do it, so can you, and if you can can do it then so can I. I'll probably never talk to you again and even if I do, I wont know it, but it helps to know Im not alone in this.