Mark Ripptoe is a fucking RETARD

>GOMAD
>SS

Bahaha. Fucking idiots. If you take advice from Veeky Forums you are literally retarded.

>following retardtoe's advice
deserved it

He'll be fine after a cut. His lats and shoulders fucking exploded. His diet was obviously shit with too much of a surplus but it's not like his physique isn't salvageable.

There's nothing wrong with SS + GOMAD if you cut afterwards.

Strength training is a retarded meme, anyone retarded enough to actually follow it deserves to get deformed

.t dyel

You're only supposed to do it for 6 months retard.

I know six months is a huge percentage of the life that you've lived so far there champ, but when you grow up you'll see that 6 months flys by really quick.

What's more, that guy will be a sik kunt after a 3-4 month cut. Abs and everything.

>tfw you look like right pic with slightly more muscle

I STARTED FROM SKINNY FAT. JUST GIVE ME A YEAR.

kek why is Veeky Forums filled with low test pussies nowadays

He was never skinny enough for GOMAD in the first place

So why do you GOMAD and spend next 4 months cutting and making literally no gains whatsoever instead of just lean bulking and doing PPL?

Don't get memed by these retards, just say this and look how they run away:
Post your physique.

You can actually do your research right now and look once and again how strength training makes you deformed

Even saying this guy followed SS+GOMAD, for 2 years (?), after a cut he'll look fine with some extra accessory work. It's an overall improvement. Its clear the diet was shit as well, which other anons have said already.

A bro split wouldn't show any change at all. At least this guy got muscles. Now he just needs to cut. Looks better in clothes than your dyel ass. I guarantee it.

>gomad until you see you're getting too fat beacause you don't have body dysmorphia from 'aesthetic' programs.
>actually start counting calories and cleaning up your diet now that you move more than bitch weight and you realize that bulking until you look dyel is fucking retarded and a waste of time if it isn't part of your goals

because GOMAD is for hungry skellingtons that need to get larger yesterday

>A bro split wouldn't show any change at all
Do you actually believe this? Sad.

He looks big and strong. With a cleaner bulk he would have looked much better. All he needs to do now is cut

reverse bigorexia, you have it. Or rather "See muscle in dream bulkers where there isn't muscle tissue" syndrome

GOMAD is for whiny auschwitz mode faggots who constantly complain that they can't gain weight, GOMAD removes any excuses they might have. If you're just a little bit skinny or can gain weight eating only food, then GOMAD isn't necessary.

kek so nobody wants to lift heavy

What's the point if you look like shit?

hypetrophy and strengh routines work

but yeah you'll look like shit if you stuff your face with crap to get big(yes even on hyperthropy routines)

>do SS
>get fat
>but squat 3 pl8 and OHP 1pl8 after 7 months
I'll take it

thanks rip

Pic related OP here. My squat went from 235 to 405 in 4 months. Started in august did 2 months of SS and two months of Texas method. Never felt as fulfilled as squatting heavy ass weights.

I was a distance runner freshman year of HS, rowed for 2 years, decided I wanted to get big and able to crush people in fights.

I am cutting for summer though. Goal weight is 190lbs. Right now im about 250. Itll take me 2 years to cut down and preserve mass. At my peak I was 240lbs and stronger than I am now. My appetite didnt really go away but I got it under control now.

Itll take me a while but ill be more shredded.

Here is my diet. Usually ate 5-6kcals a day

Thanks for reposting my bod. Gotta get the fans somewhere u know.

Post a picture of yourself faggot.

whats the point if ur a weak faggot

pretty much thanks pals

If I did PPL bulking I would have never gotten these broad shoulders and instead of having small lats I would have nonexistant lats. I am doing PPL now to cut though.

Whatever it takes babe

look at his fucking lats you dyel retard, you probably started lifting a month ago

youre a fucking fatass

Log when I started SS/Texas method

prob a stupid question but does gomad + SS actually have the ability to change your skeleton and frame? cos thats what that pic looks like

Also the date on the OP image is wrong it should say 11/xx/16 for the second pic

Log at the end.

If not SS what do you start with??????

He looks way better than in the before pic.

The main problem if he has been doing SS is that the thing don't last 2 fucking years. He probs hasn't been doing the program.

Am I the only one who thinks he looks a lot better in the second pic? Besides if both versions of the guy went toe to toe the guy on the right would fuck the guy on the lefts shit up.

>implying Rip ever said you’d get aesthetic on his program. Only strong.

Tell me exactly what the kid in the picture did, and what his lifts were before and after.

Then we can have a conversation about whether SS works.

>The Pullup™

depends on what you want to do/be
if you want to be a powerlifter/be strong, you need to lift heavy
if you want to get aesthetics/bodybuilding focus (which the majority of people do until they realize they arent disciplined enough to stick to a diet and have shitty genetics so theyll never have the physique the wish they had without roiding and then give up on the good looking attempt and start lifting heavy because it makes them feel strong and superior to others even tho they look like shit hurr durr), then lift for hypertrophy which is somewhere between 8 up to maybe 20 reps/multiple sets

You're actually supposed to do it until linear progression stops.

I love this picture

>you should do SS so you gain muscle super fast, life is short bro
>takes 2 years to recover from fat gain
>super fast
>2 years to end up looking DYEL
Not inspiring confidence, lad.

I deadlifted 245 yesterday but I squatted 165 and benched 145 last time. Logical order, but looking at your numbers, my deadlift seems far out of proportion to my other lifts.

someone let me know

it was like 6 months, I remember seeing that pic before one time and the op said the date was labeled wrong

Why are you doing SS for two fucking years

the pictures arent meant to coincide with SS. theyre just progress pictures.

dyel, stop talking before you embarrass yourself further. this was a 2 year progress photo for about 5 months of progress. his chest is about slightly bigger, mostly just fat with not a HINT of chest. abs, gone. lats nonexistent, even while spreading. delts, nonexistent.

this is the shittiest progress picture i've ever seen.

that said, i'm pretty doubtful this picture is real. he gains a chest gap, his nipples enlarge (could be just weight gain), and his hairline also looks different. also hair pattern on the lower abdomen changes as well.

>I wanted to get big and able to crush people in fights.
You're not going to crush anyone if you end up passing out from being a fat fuck. Have you ever been in an MMA gym? Half of the people at your average competitive gym weigh no more than 170 lbs but will still fuck up someone with 50 lbs on them.

manlet
dyel manlet

Rippletard would have been better

This is why I'm aesthetic as fuck and don't even bench.

Holy shit this made me laugh.

Jesus Christ you're delusional. Sure, nice lats but literally everything else is complete shit not to mention his freakish duck web feet body build.

>"deformed"

it's really not hard to see that you have no idea how anything works

please kill yourself very fast

>don't lift for the approval of women
>train strength
>reach 1/2/3/4 in less than a year

But hey, I guess having loose roasties swipe left on your shirtless pics is okay too.

Then dont upload a pic of you shirtless, silly.
Find a dog, take picture.
Learn to cook, take picture.
Learn to fake happiness, take picture.

Bam, you are welcome for the puss i caused you to drown in. Also use bumble, it makes me feel far more validated when woman are forced to talk first.