>Pretty fit
>Nice day out
>run through park
>People are having some sort of party
>Its a public park
>Random guy with his girlfriend
>Tells me to fuck off
>pic related

Why is it always out of shape dudes that do this?

brabs in a cucket

wtf does this even mean

Why did (you) stop and stare though?

Nice fucking story that totally happened, faggot.
How about you finish it for starters. I just assume you says "s-sorry" and left

crab bucket

If you put crabs in a bucket, each one is able to get out of the bucket (or they are able to help each other out) but instead pull each other down into the bucket to prevent the others from escaping or try and pull themselves up by pulling others down

it is a metaphor for people who achieve nothing but insult those achieving something or trying to

another great one is the fox and the grapes

Listen up u shits

I didnt stop for the fucking party.

I just ran my normal route, on the fucking pavement. There just happened to be some people having a party aprox 30-40 meters from said pavement.

This.

I like this.

maybe he was drunk and an asshole
why did you feel the need to make a thread about this meaningless event in your meaningless little life?

Should have grabbed his love handles and starred deep into his eyes for 5 seconds and then keep running

Honestly

Because I never know what the fuck to do in a situation like this.

I feel like just ignoring someone like this and keep on going is prob the best and mature thing to do.

But for some fucking reason I feel like I should've punched him.

His girl was probably looking at you, or he was insecure enough to be worried about her looking at you. I used to live with my cousin and he would get buttfrustrated if i was shirtless or sleeveless around his girl. I never even thought anything of it but he sure did, and presumably she did too :^)

Heres what you do next time someone tells you to leave from a public area. You don't leave and instead start arguing with them. If they start pushing you or physically harassing you, you knock them the fuck out. Or they just give up and leave you alone like the little bitch they are in which case you can happily walk away.

back to red dit
sorry this happened bro didn't really need a thread for it tho

Explain fox and grapes

This

That's when you intentionally don't fuck off. Fuck that little faggot. No really. Assert your dominance and ass fuck him.

>friend is getting married
>decides to have engagement party in the park, open bar
>fuckit.jpg
>have a few drinks, hitting on a qt when i see something out the corner of my eye
>some autist running in a gym stringer and tights is heading straight for us
>don't know what to do, qt is starting to realize im not giving her attention any more
>start panicking, guy is heading straight for us at mach speed
>anxiety starts to peak, something i havent dealt for years, feel spaghetti slipping out my pockets
>"FUCK OFF" i yell directly into qt's ear
>guy looks at me weird and changes path
>qt slaps me and walks off to talk to the guy in a Ralph Lauren polo and boat shoes
>tfw no gf

I get yelled at by 130lb 16 year old kids driving by while i'm doing shit sometimes. If i beat up some kids 60lbs lighter than me ten years younger than me i'll def be looking for more trouble.

Just chill the hell out, worlds full of shitters and hitters. Cruise on and do u

The Fox and the Grapes is one of the Aesop's fables,[1] numbered 15 in the Perry Index.[2] The narration is concise and subsequent retellings have often been equally succinct. The story concerns a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable. The expression "sour grapes" originated from this fable.

>fuck you idiot
that's literally the only thing you ever have to say to shade comments

lol I see people do this shit all the time

Wont this lead to more problems?

This is what gets me.
I'm atleast 2 times bigger than that guy, If I had to i'd whip him.

But I dont want to.

>Go for a run
Cardio bunny faggot actually believes he's better than anyone KEK, post your physique you pitiful faglord

Holy shit, I knew what "sour grapes" meant colloquially but never knew it came from Aesop.

OP you sure he was yelling at you?

Not like, hears something funny, yells "fuck off!" as in "get out!" to his friends?

This is why he does it. He knows most people are too nice/polite to assault him or argue with him so he can feel powerful by being an asshole.

About the only thing you could've done is squirted water at his crotch if you had a drinking bottle with you.

Post your physique first mr strongfat.

just ignore them, it happens to everyone. theres a lot of angry assholes in the world but if they want to get angry and worked up and stressed over literally nothing, that is their problem and not yours. Just say "im just running dude calm down"

If you don't think the thread should exist why do you bump it?

The natural order of Veeky Forums will kill the thread if its not of value

why are you replying faggot?

Why would you even acknowledge a manlet? Are you a manlet, too?