Don't imagine this w/o the edit

>not thicc

Boner killer desu

Take Ashwagandha

Srs that shit is wonderful

>pssshhh
>ppssshhhhhh
>pppsssshhhhhh

>Ashwagandha root extract is a popular supplement, with purported benefits including reduction of anxiety and stress (potentially mediated by reducing cortisol levels)[16][17][18] The extract is also thought to reduce total cholesterol levels,[19] increase power output and muscle mass[20][21] and has other, less significant effects.[22]

How will it help with nofap

Just close your eyes and picture blood rushing into your penis, filling it until it's completely full with visible veins all over the shaft. Did that help?

some (a lot of) people use masturbation as stress relief
less stress, less impulsive fapping?

Hearty zozzle

so.... where do I find the unedited version?

This guy has it right

You mostly fap out of boredom and that anxiety feeling. Ever since I started taking Ashwa, that retarded anxiety rising feeling (some Pavlovian instinct) that arises before a fap doesn't come, therefore I don't have desire to fap.

Seriously try it.

Plus Ashwa is absolutely amazing for other things, look it up on examine.com

Fuck if I know

-get a hobby
-stop spending all day on the internet

wait, am I fapping because of stress, I didn't think I was stressed.

So where do you get it from and how much does it cost?

it took me exactly 2 seconds of googling to find some in my area, so it can't be that hard to get some

yeah you are right, it worked when I switched to Cyrillic

Literally everywhere.

Personally it drove my anxieties way down and that was usually the catalyst to fapping. What's great about it is that NoFap gives you that intense energy of trying to do everything but with Ashwa you can curb that and just feel inner strength without impulsive action (which is also jerking)

how much ashwa should I take?

pls respond

I take two capsules every morning but everyone is different.

should be keto friendly, right?

Day 1 of no fap completed

if legal, where is the unedited version