STOP FAT SHAMING KIM

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4447964/Defiant-Kim-Kardashian-slams-haters-foul-mouthed-tweet.html

HATERS

>Fake ass
>Fat shaming
What

I just threw up a little in my mouth

Her ass looks more fucking terrible by the day

Instead of working out, Kim has vowed to work on better angles and lighting! YAY!!

SO BRAVE

I'd tear that ass up

here user, have some Mia Sand as a palette cleanser .

This is just yet another excuse for this attention-seeking whore to get images of herself posted for millions of people to see

CELLULITICC

I'll stop fat shaming her when she stops being fat :^)

lol at those fucking tiny legs.

I wanna know what it looks like when she takes a shit

fake asses are so fucking disgusting jesus christ

at least most instagram hoes don't take it to that extreme so they still look mostly natural, but fucking hell

wow it looks like an used diaper

That as looks ugly as fuark... would still plow it tho

t. testlet

Fake asses only look good in dresses or yoga pants.

This picture is gross

I realize she just had her second kid and is 35 now but that cellulite ass pic nearly made me throw up. That's not attractive it's fucking disgusting. No human male would fuck that if they had any other option.

did that trigger you, weakling?

her bunda and her legs don't match, is like she has no hamstrings and is just a fat blob hanging on her ass

More like "Kim Curdled-Asshian" amirite?

>No human male would fuck that if they had any other option.
Yeah ok buddy. You keep pretending to have those almightily high standards.

Like a horse flapping it's lips after eating a muddy patch of grass.

Can you imagine the ass smell she has after walking around for a day in the heat.

I'd rather smash Kim's ass than Miley's m8.

desu i think its the legs that gross me out more than anything.

>all the money in the world
>never has to work
>still doesn't work out at all
I'm glad time does its thing.

>i think its the legs that gross me out more than anything.
She has loose skin from where they liposuctioned out the fat that they injected into her ass. Loose skin from lipo looks really unnatural.

It's how disproportionately small they are. There's no muscle either, so all the fat around the legs and butt there is exaggerated because there's no tension from the tissue underneath

how do they have no muscle

>redditor gets triggered by seeing a superior man

Typical kek

Spend all your life having everyone doing everything for you. Do nothing except maybe walk for exercise. Probably eat a low protein diet, like 40g per day maybe.
Lots of women seem to live like this. No effort, no meat, no exercise. They're told that exercise isn't pretty, have men do any kind of heavy work for them, and eat like crap because most people do

To be clear, I'm not trying to hate women, just the context that allows people, and especially women to live shitty sedentary lives

I'd still bang her fart box.

Does she still claim she hasn't had any surgery on her ass? Cause its super obvious she does.

Prime example of people that don't do any excessive and just want the fat sucked away

*exercise

Absolutely disgusting.
Kim Kardashian is a disgrace to bundas all over the world. The media should be collectively punished for pushing this tumour sitting on top of granny legs as "an amazing ass"

Kardashian is a Khoikhoi

can we go back to shaming her for being a niggerfucker then?

Does she need to at this point? We all seen her face evolve from hairy Armenian to a rejected sex doll

I love how all famous people spend a few years as the hot famous person and then photos of them with weird scars all over their body or something crop up later.

When is yeezy gonna drop this slag?

Amber Rose was better looking

there i said it

>girl who brought coalburning into mainstream attention
>has cellulite

Like pottery.

looks like shes wearing a diaper

gross as fuck

I'd still lose myself in that beautifully sculpted pile of cottage cheese

>beta crumbles at the site of a reaction image