Fuck yeah xD

who else killed it at the gym today? personal best for glute bridges and deadlifts! but then my legs were tired as fuck and i was shaking a ton doing my squats so had to lower the weight lol.

share your feats of strength and stuff! :)

also it started like blizzarding before i was supposed to make it to the gym but i fucking went anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI&t=482s
thewildlifenews.com/2013/03/18/alan-savory-gives-a-popular-and-very-misleading-ted-talk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related! xD

Failed to PR deadlift so leg pressed till hypoxia, accessory lift till vomit then cheat meal.

someday i'll have a butt lol

:O

dude you vomited???

that's no good :/

today's leg day was great! so ready for tomorrow's leg day too

study PR

bugger off blaha

Standard day leaving humanity behind nogga

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

Shit I need this
BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

bugger off blaha

BUGGER OFF BLAHA

Bugger off blaha!

>study PR
what

hardcore! :P

BUGGER OFF BLAHA

>BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA
almost died so thats always fun

>almost died so thats always fun
:O

how did you manage this??? it seems like you guys had more eventful days at the gym than i did lol

im new so don't judge
> be me
> be at planet fitness
> chest day
> go to smith machine
> ready for bench press
> first have the bar right under my neck like a fucking idiot but i didn't notice
> 3rd set
> lose control of bar
>last second hook it to machine
everyone look at me weird when i was laughing with a thousand yard stare
now i know why form is important

aww i wouldn't judge you. you're getting to the gym and making a sincere effort to better yourself! you deserve mad props for doing that much :)

and yikes! that sounds crazy scary. i'm glad you're not dead

Why are you clothed in pics, I wanna see your progress in underwear! :)

>im new
obviously
don't respond to this guy

Why is the female Veeky Forums remind me of reddit

Have been pretty sick for about a week... Maybe water wieght shit. Went from 94kg before sick-> 88kg sick->97kg this morning but I have been able to eat for the last two days atleast
Felt good to be able to train again last night.

wait why
i mean yeah the way she types is cringy but I've worse in /b/ waifu threads

BUGGER OFF BLAHA

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA

lol i'm kinda afraid people in RL might recognize me based on my tattoos. want to keep them kinda partial, obscured, or hidden.

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

Bugger of blaha

BUGGER OFF BLAHA

You're weak, even for a girl.

Just take a pic with snap chat and draw over then and the save the pic that's what I do lol

well i'm just starting really. or started in march, and this is the second time doing these lifts together lol. started a new program last week.

check in with me again in 3 months!

okay this is the only time i'm doing this...

nice

Keep at it, mon chéri.
What program are you running?

>girl
>has a cock

pick one

lol thanks. i'm just skinnygirl atm :/

bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf

this one! a super nice trans girl here who hates that i trip told me about bret contreras. looked into his stuff and now i'm like obsessed. got the book, read his blog, watch his instructional youtube videos. the man is like king of the glutes!

so pass him on to your female friends if you want idk. i'm excited to be doing his program. oh except i started out with weighted stuff right away because i've done a tiny bit of it before and think i'm ready. so like he recommends bodyweight stuff at first to build form but i'm going strong with the barbell xD

lol i break all the rules and don't give a fuck :P

>implying that's a bad thing

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

Are you really a vegan, if yes, why did you choose to be that?

>:) xD :O :P
>!!! ???
>keeps talking like an oestrous teen after half a year browsing this site

at this point is so obvious that you're a troll it's not even funny

*kisses your tummy and bulge*
whoops sorry xD

i'm hardcore into nutrition and eating well, and my thoughts are that most types of diets can be healthy if they're thought out well enough. mean like USDA MyPlate, DASH, paleo, vegetarian, vegan, 30BAD, etc.

and i used to be kinda chubby, or maybe a lot chubby bordering on fat? and i lost 40lbs eating vegetarian-type paleo (tons of eggs and butter. literally 4 dozen eggs a week). generally speaking, vegetarian and vegan diets result in less hard to the environment and all the cute animals! this isn't really the case if all your meat is raised humanely and is locally sourced (veganism can even be bad for the environment because it's hard to get all your protein and such from local sources) but let's be real 99% of meat eaters are eating CAFO shit meat and that makes animals and mother earth sad :(

and i'm plant-based for religious reasons too, being buddhist and all. but i'm thinking about saying fuck the animals and the planet anyway if it gets me looking sexy lol. if i ate meat i'd be super careful about where it came from and what was in it.

the best diet is the one you can stick to! someday i wanna be a dietitian

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

That's probably the best explanation I've ever heard from a vegan/vegetarian.
I'm a huge animal friend too so it kind of pains me that I love eating meat so much.

you are a pretty convincing e-trap user, your writing is very good

>being buddhist and all

hey don't worry too hard. there's uh. lemme find it.

here check this out it might interest you as a guilt-ridden meat eater (TRIGGER WARNIG: video is pro-meat lol)

uh thanks?

buddhism is the shit xD

Nice

omfg forgot to plaste
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI&t=482s

Post penis and feet

>most types of diets can be healthy if they're thought out well enough
>(tons of eggs and butter. literally 4 dozen eggs a week).
>someday i wanna be a dietitian

>what is keto

Question for ya-- are you on hormone replacements?

I'm a Veeky Forumslette and I've found that I plateau much easier than than my partner. I started out lifting more than he did, but after 2 years he's clearly surpassed me.

Does the transition affect you at all at the gym?

thewildlifenews.com/2013/03/18/alan-savory-gives-a-popular-and-very-misleading-ted-talk/

Salutations m'lady!

An unhealthy diet

yeah i've been on hrt for idk 2 years. it's nice.

are you transgirl? transition definitely does affect me at the gym. i use the women's locker room now and have zero upper body strength :/

oooh i gotta read this thanks a ton!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

*tips*

They said I could be anything, so I became a meme

Don't let your dreams stay dreams. Become a meme

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA

lol is that a dick in your pants? or are u trolling

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

>called vegan TRAP
>is a trap
Mind le blown

you seriously just look like a man in women's clothing.

You are the cancer of the fitness world. "haha lol I'm just starting" - that's what literally all of the normies say. You'll be "just starting" for the rest of your life. Start talking about lifting once you've actually lifted for a while faggot.

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

hey i do what i can with what i've been given. you don't see me coming into your threads to talk shit about your looks :/

hey i'm trying my best :)

everyone starts somewhere! don't hate

>survive trappy chan only for another to take his place

only the banned can know peace

no you are the cancer of the fitness world, trying to put everyone down. that user isn't harming you one bit so lay off.

do you also critique champion powerlifters' form on youtube?

BUGGER OFF BLAHA

No I don't critique people's form - regardless of who they are because I think people should work things out for themselves. I also happen to dislike people taking something I've enjoyed for several years and pretending that they are a part of it.

>strong
>lmoa1pl8

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

BUGGER OFF BLAHA

BUGGER OFF BLAHA!

>a polite and gentle tranny isn't allowed
>fat dyel neckbeards who spend all their day calling people niggers and posting tfwnogf threads are completely fine

Psst what anime?

Bugger off blaha

tfwnogf threads are garbage too

i really appreciate the sentiment!

Bugger off, Blaha

Post more pics.

don't have too many more with clothes on atm sorry :(

Off with the clothes!

post imgur without clothes. want to see you bending over and showing your butt and feminine penis

boys, please calm down! i'm glad this thread has been mostly polite and i sincerely hope that we can be friends but there is a limit to sexy pictures. someday i want to get married and i don't want to have to tell my husband-to-be that i'm an internet slut :(

hope you understand

But we wont tell anyone, promise!