Black VS White genetics

Black VS White genetics

It's not even fair senpai, why even lift if you aren't dark

The average nigger is just as fat as white woman

That's why all the world record strongest people are black, right? Nice meme, bud.

ITT:

Deluded whities BTFO

BIX NOOD

This is /r/asianmasculnity raid. The amount of recent race baiting threads are not caused by /pol/ but by those chinks from /r/asianmasculnity and /r/hapas.
Sage and report.

A lot of people from /r/asianmasculinity and /r/hapas browse /pol/

So it would be a triple raid.

>muh /pol/
You faggots are just as paranoid as /pol/ when they claim JIDF is behind every shitpost.

/pol/ raid would look different, i think it'd be reverse race baiting with why are whites superior etc.
Those recent ones are just scouts from those gook reddits testing the waters. They think Veeky Forums is white supremacist/alt right site and they think that by shitting up Veeky Forums white men will somehow become weak fat fags or something.

>tfw era of calling out JIDF is gone
Fuck i miss them, 100000 times better than race baiting threads and shills. Oh please jews return to our peacful board!

dat fast twitch muscle fiber

Christ both have terrible insertions

25 killstreak

>asian
>masculinity

Pick one

>hightens self-esteem
>better control and understanding of your body
>can assist in paying close attention to diet and nutrition
>assists in stabalizing mood, especially for those that suffer from anxiety or depression
I dunno, OP. Why indeed...

I'm pretty sure /r/asianmasculinity and those gooks have always been here. Used to browse that place and saw a link to Veeky Forums from a /r/asianmasculinity comment late 2015.

Asians can be masculine. But they're not gonna be masculine by spending their time on shitty PUA/redpill type of subreddits such as /r/asianmasculinity.

This post doesn't piss me off because I'm white. It pisses me off because I know you're white

>t. emasculated asian

are blacks genetically superior due to being subjected to natural/artificial selection longer?

>strength
literally who gives a fuck

oh, bald fat pale white people

Rich pharmaceutical shillers and hardcore homosexuals as well. I mean, who else do you think is bankrolling the whole STRENGTH thing?

>white sexual selection in the last few hundred years
>woman's father chooses a mate for her based on who looks the most like a faggot and wears the biggest powdered wig and who has the smallest, limpest dick so as not to offend the Lord

>black sexual selection in the last few hundred years
>white plantationcucks breed negro slaves based on their physique, strength, symmetry, overall health, and penis size

Anthony Joshua is overloaded though and it'll affect his stamina, you'll see on Saturday against Wlad

Uhh you have it wrong my friend

>White's Father rapes/molest his own daughter and gets her pregnant. Blames the neighbor kid and forces him to marry her. Incest continues to keep happening down the line and you get kids who look like Maisie Williams.

>revising history this much to satisfy your cuckold fetish

this whole thread

Did you get cucked by an Asian to be that assblasted

>bringing incest into this
Nice try Muhammad

u got cucked by chang thunderwang.

Why bother lifting if you are not a Polak?

too much race baiting going on here nowadays. I'm /pol/ and pretty racist but do we really need these /r9k/ lookism tier threads here...

Lets just stop