Tfw no Somoan genetics

>tfw no Somoan genetics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHo0MG7Ne3A
youtube.com/watch?v=H-LRqo990jo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This kid on my HS football team always claimed to be samoan to make it seem like he wasn't just a fatass. He was really just a 5'11 315 pound mixed black kid

I would like to have superbabies with a Samoan woman.

>get fat easily
>nappy hair
>high risk for heart disease
Samoan genetics are awful though

>high risk for heart disease

As opposed to the fucking steroid fueled mongoloids injecting fucking bison hormones into their dicks on this board

Yeah, but that's not genetic desu, that's free will.

And then it's double the risk if you decide to juice.

But that's because of western diet.
Without that they get yolked as fuck and strong.

The same can be said about everyone else though.

IMO the best of both worlds are Mediterranean genetics, primarily Italian, Greek, and Egyptian.

good luck with that shit

No, not at all. They tend to be fat hairy as fuck and out of shape as a rule. Even the women.

WE

King has the same root as kin and refers originally to a patriarchal leader everyone in the community was related to p much. So yeah everyone wuz kangz p much.

>nappy hair
Have you SEEN Roman Reigns?

wrong

somoans and polacks always seem to be massive

he's mixed

polacks are probably the most mesomorphic people of europe

Get off of Veeky Forums you mongoloid.

massive? they're pretty short usually

u mad weak fag?

Russians are the most mesomorphic

POLAND IS THE STRONKEST

>believing in mesomorphic and other bullshit bodytypes
>Calling someone else weak fag

Ukraine produces the strongest people.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHo0MG7Ne3A

Which race has the best overall genetics then? One resistant to diseases and provides a strong framework for physical condition.

Dude's half white and obviously where he got his good looks from. Same with Jason Momoa, otherwise Samoans are known for being rather ugly.

Samoans are gross fat fucks. Nice people though

t. New Zealander

>shit genetics
>not wanting to be a human buldozer

youtube.com/watch?v=H-LRqo990jo

Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world.

hey answer the phone my online payment isnt posting and i need to speak to a customer service representative now

Fact

I work in security in Stralya, so most of my coworkers are islanders of some sort.

Their secret is that they all eat massive amounts of pork from the moment they're born. The ones who don't eat like machines don't look like this.

Islanders are living examples of the phrase, 'eat big to get big'

can confirm, entire moms side of family is polish.

we are big strong men until our 40s then we get really, really fat once the metabolism slows down

All Samoans have man tits

I honestly think germans/polish hold best genetics

>tall
>generally big and strong (some germans get really tall and lanky tho)
>disease resistant
>white
what else could you ask for

What about Nordics? Aren't they renowned for their big, stronk viking genetics?

half-Samoan half-white are the ubermensch that will take over the planet

They're like IRL Pillar Men

You forgot to mention the single digit IQ.

F A G S
A
G
S

>We wuz star navigating ocean travelers and shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Nordic countries average 5'11-6'0, Germans 5'11, Polish 5'10.5

Definitely taller, but not by much. Also I'm pretty sure Germanic vikings and Norse vikings were pretty much the same? They both were pagans for sure

Lol

Have you ever seen Sweden

Italian women are GOAT, only downside is the body hair

Went to basic training with a Samoan dude.
>5'10"
>Easily 200 lbs
>Maybe 10-12% body fat
>5 inch flaccid dick (no homo you see everyone's dick in the showers)
Top tier genetics

What do you think his dick is hard/have you gotten it hard

>N..no homo

Guam > samoa
Have 3 uncle's from there
One of them lifted back in Arnolds heyday and it shows
all super supportive about me lifting and make sure I eat 4000 Cal in a sitting at holidays
Even the ones that don't lift are still beastly
I'm not guamian or whatever though

Pacific islanders are fucking beasts. I'm 6'0" and do cardio for hours a day, but I knew a short, stocky Samoan guy who could out-sprint me and do like 25 pull ups.

>I work in security in Stralya, so most of my coworkers are islanders of some sort.

Also a genetic component. Forget where from but some professor proved it and shit storm broke out over politics that it puts them down saying genetics makes them fat fucks.

Truth is that the hard life of living on remote island favoured the survival of people of could eat less but get massive.

Now in todays society with Mcdonalds on every corner these people no longer compete with teh environment, eat a fuck tonne and their genees store it all as fat.

Even my fit samoan mates don't like the women. They usually go for white.

Those square jaws look great on kraut men but awful on the women

>that's because of western diet

what a meme, piss off cunt

>who has the best genetics

Take a fucking guess

>Not William - Six foot five inches of Glorious Red Freeeeedom- Wallace top tier Scotland genes

What an enormous faggot you are user

They pack on muscle very easily but they gain fat just as easily, are extremely stupid, and have the same tendencies to commit crimes as the negros.

I wouldn't want those genetics desu

>mfw I've been masterrace all along

>Mediterranean
>Egyptian

Why do white people keep stealing black's history?

Usually not beautiful, but there are some astonishing goddess tier exceptions between them. Or at least until 30, don't know about after

what they actually look like

what even is this graphic? what are those numbers?

Samoans go either way, I live on Hawaii and, they're kinda like the fat fighters you see in MMA but with really not much training. You dont get a lot of pure blood Samoans, most are mixed with micro / flip blood and tend to take to those skinny / gook genetics. Even then they stand a chance to get a decent size, depends on how prominant the Samoan blood is. Your full blooded Samoans on island, ho'... bah... fakkas jus ste getting fat. Doesn't mean they're not strong, but, the only Samoans you see here that look like that nowadays 80% are in the tourism industry 15% are construction workers or other similar high physical intensity jobs, and 5% are just from training. I will say again, they are naturally very, very strong though. But holy fuck man, I have never, ever, ever, met a dumber fucking race. They all have brains the size of peas. Blacks got their niggers but still have black men. Spics get their decent people, know a lot of spics on island that work hard and have a decent brain. But these fucking local island kine polyniggers are the dumbest fucking pieces of shit I've ever met in my life. Like dear god its astounding. The only thing I'll counter that with is they largely got heart to them too. Can be some of the nicest and most caring people if you just learn to treat people with respect.

What the actual fuck.
Also most aesthetic human on earth

you are gay af my dude

mirin third man's goatee

looks good to me

except the ones that drive around looking to beat people up.

t. New Zealander

good luck to you mate, no thanks

same

we're gonna make a future rugby superstar

with her perfect genetics and i'm also there he's going to be lomu incarnate

allahu akbar!

Hate to say this. My experience has been the same.

What are you talking about? Italy is statistically one of the healthiest developed country in the World

I agree with most of what you said, but you live in Hawaii, not Somoa, so you probably haven't seem many Pacific Islanders except for the half-caste Hawaiians in your state.

Unless you actually live in the Pacific Islands, New Zealand, or Australia, you're only going to meet people who're a vague combination of Hawaiian, Black, Mexican and Phillipino yet call themselves "Islanders".

When you live in countries with a large Pacific Islander population, you can tell the difference between Samoans, Tongans, Maoris, Fijians, etc. and you realise they don't all belong to the same culture.

t. Jake the Muzz Lotomau Tepenia Jr

Could have picked better examples than Munipola desu

Still more muscle than the average fitizen

>TFW I'm Italian
>TFW my girlfriend is Swedish
Our children will truly be gods. Or you know, fat fucks because we live in 'murika.

mirin tattoos

You're ruining his genetic potential whiteman

>not superior germanic genetics
It's like you don't want to look like arnie, lou, draper, serge, or any of the big bois

Or you could look like a big motherfucker without having to work your ass off and do copious amounts of steroids

>he doesn't enjoy working out
No wonder you don't look like pic in OP
>copious amount of steroids
Ha, good one

Sure, I enjoy working out, but part of the reason I do it is to become a big motherfucker; these cunts will always be much bigger than me and probably won't have to lift a day in their lives

Dude, they live in a place where you have to be able to rip a tree out of the ground to stay alive, do not tell me they don't work. You're just a faggot.

Implying ripping a tree out of the ground is adequate lifting for an impressive, big physique

Implying they actually do this

Implying you're not a fucking retard (you are)

It's literally bordering the Mediterranean sea you troglodyte

>Black
King Tut was a fucking ginger you retard. Egyptians weren't primarily black.

I'm the other guy and my genetic potential is superb.

USA borders Mexico, does that make Americans Mexican?

I'm not even the guy you are replying to and I think you may be retarded.

They age like milk

I thought there was a decent amount of Tongan and Samoan crossover because of the royal families?

Yeah, that was a bad example. England borders Scotland, does that make English people Scottish?

>tfw I didn't believe these fuckers are this buff naturally without working out and wanted research
They're just as sedentary as the New Zealanders with European descent and eat probably similar food but show a significantly higher amount of lean mass and less fat at the same BMI. I wonder what caused this adaptation in polynesians?

They look like rips students.

Lithuania >> Poland