Why haven't you approached HER yet Veeky Forums?

Why haven't you approached HER yet Veeky Forums?

too busy fighting in the manlet pit

I'm DYEL and she looks mean :(
Maybe after the next cut

Has boyfriend and they're both richer than me :(
don't have much to offer because my life is generally boring even to me.

Because she's like 15 and I'm 22.
Feels a bit creepy

All the women at my gym just make me kind of annoyed, they all do babi weights with bad form

I did. She said she had 1 set left

Because she doesn't know I exist

3 years user

because my wife would get super mad about it

cause im a puss

She's a brapper

I did two weeks ago, she smiled and said she had a boyfriend ): At least I tried

zozzle

I'm proud of you user. I couldn't bring myself to ask my gym crush anything even when it was literally just the two of us working out on sunday..

Age of consent is like 14-15 here, but still.

>low-t, DYEL, lanklet with an average job.

I have never enjoyed living in this world.

I left the gym three times before I came back in the final time and had the courage to ask her. I believe in you user, you'll find your strength to ask her(:

still much better than me breh
dont even roid but i have no balls

High ponytails are my fetish

Because I can come up with about 110 excuses/minutes, and we've spent roughly 30 hours in the same room.

Because although her body is like 8/10, her face just seems....off.... it's like she used to be a dude or something.

This shit hits too close to home. I know this feel

I still haven't found her.

Because she does her absolute best to avoid eye contact but somehow always manages to work out super close to me / follow me as I leave the gym / conveniently fill up her water bottle when I'm in the restroom and leave when she sees me going out.

She's so perfect fit. It's not fair.

i fucked up and tried to add her to facebook after only talking to her once, and there is no uncreepy way i could have found out her last name.

She lives on the other side of the world so of now, I cannot be physically near her without flying over there

is all they do at barbell brigrade take pictures of eachother

well you did better than 75% of us

Used to have a gym crush until she interrupted my friend and I to tell us that squatting is bad for you, that's the moment I lost all interest and kindly told her to fuck off.

i've been moving around a lot lately and while i see plenty of cuties i dont have a "her"

I did, and our first wedding anniversary is in 2 months.

I'm afraid she burns coal.
She's my type but she is a little too friendly with all of the homeboys at the gym.

Happened to me too.

they're also a sign of mental retardation.

>tfw when asked out 4 different girls past couple of months
>"I have a boyfriend"

There are no more single girls of good character past 20.

How would you know their character yet not know they have a boyfriend.

Because I go to the gym to train. Not to enable fat assed attention whoring cunts who dress like that 'for comfort'.

I can't stop BRAAAPING. and they stink.

Ponytail, period, is my fetish.

Trust me I try to find out beforehand. Not one time did it feel awkward, just bummed me the fuck out. Good friends with all of them all semester long at uni.

this is where I'm at as well.
feels

because im socially stunted due to a really insecure ex-gf who'd get upset if i talked to any girl besides her...

also im not in-shape enough to feel confident about talking to girls :/

>blonde w/ high ponytail

Tell me user, what did you say when she said she had a boyfriend?

That's the hard part for me lol. I find it actually easy to walk up to girls and just say "hi, do you think I'm cute?" because it usually works. But the last time I used it, the girl said "yes but I have a boyfriend" and I replied "God damnit it's because I'm ugly huh?" and I walked away. It was so awkward because we both stayed at the gym for 30 min and we made eye contact every now and then and she smiled and looked away.

I nut inside my fwb every day and it's destroying my motivation to approach other grills tbqh, still not as bad as fapping tho

She's in another state.

>tfw going to go eat lunch with her tomorrow
it's not a date, but if I don't spill my spaghetti... who knows m8s

I have, we are now friends

Fucking kek!

You could try to date her and not fuck her until marriage unlike some degenerate faggot.

Autism

topkek she was lying

source: womangrill

How does one go about approaching a girl at the gym? At my gym the only decent girls worth a damn are cardiobunnies who are with their friend(s).

She's trash user. Move on

I dated a 21yo virgin for awhile. Extremely traditional, and extremely religious.

Protip truth-bomb for you kissless beta virgins - If a girl looks at you at the gym, it's because shes collecting admires/attention for validation, she doesn't actually want you to talk to her or ask her out. She is simply using you for her own vanity to make herself feel good about herself. If you're an "average" guy, the reality is that you're just another ugly useful idiot in her mind to use as ammunition for her to build up enough confidence to try go for the most alpha male because with all the attention you 5-6/10 betas give her, she'll think she deserves it.

Cont: My Pro-tip advice is to not look at women in your gym any different to any other person you see at the gym. Do not give them anymore attention than they deserve as human beings, nothing more.

Recognize your biological faults as a male and harness them for useful things inventing something or creating a business, stop falling for your hormones telling you to appease and appraise every woman that comes within your vicinity/tribe.

i need the BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP copy pasta where it says "pungent my dear",

Agreed.
She's the only regular who has a great rack though.
A shame.

I did. As it happens, my worst fears came true, she's only 19 (I'm 26) and very immature. Now I have an annoying, yet deliciously fuckable thing following me around the gym. Careful what you wish for bros.

lel

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes

you're welcome

I did. I've been out with several women from my gym. It's not really so hard. I'm not even handsome.

I assumed she was 18 or 19, turns out she was like 30 with a kid, and married, so she turned me down

Because there is no HER, is just sweaty bald men with beards who stink.

Prime Kane had the best physique in the world imo

Kane was one scary mofucka back in the day

I did, now I just have to get the ball rolling.

NATTY?

Yep. 6'8, 300+ lbs. Totally natty breh.

How do i attain Kane mode brehs?

Gotta be a genetic freak for starters. We're talking about the only guy Brock Lesnar couldn't beat in armwrestling here, and this includes Big Show.

I know that feel to some extent. In the summer I'm going to ask out a 16-year-old girl, who seems to be everything I could ever realistically hope for in girl. I'm 20 myself. She's smart, beautiful, kind and has the same basic values. She plays three instruments, sings probably literally more beautifully than any girl I've ever heard, reads actual literature (not just YA crap), writes and runs.

This. I would wait a while before dating, though. 15 and 22 is such a big difference that it would most likely be largely frowned upon by other people. Still, there's a risk involved that she will find someone else. That's why I will act within a few months with the girl I talked about above.

What is it like being married? How did you find/started dating your wives?

Fuckin creep kill yourself nigger

I did two times she just don't like me ROFL

Wow. At least you have the nuts to do something, here i am on the sideline watching haven't even approached her

Hello my American friend.

i just realised something lately u have to hit on the before u like her.
if u try to hit on a girl that u like Without she like you back its gonna be a cringy show

>Hi! I've seen you come here all the time, your routine looks tough. I like it here, but i wish there were more punching bags. As you can probably tell from my shirt i am a boxing enthusiast, Muhammad Ali is my hero. If you want to check out my cousins gym sometime i could show you some moves, he has a sparring ring and everything.

Damn!

dat engrish. figoorin out normal stuv. clap clap, impress.

I did. She's sleeping behind me right now.

next time i could use some translate

isn't this the same guy as that one lad with a call of duty shirt?

Out of a decade long relationship that was mentally... retarding. No idea how to talk to women anymore.

Impossible

She's at work today and it'd be creepy if I were to show up, so I'm gonna go hit on another girl later today.

sounds like friendzone is the best case scenario, bud

Kane never drew one dime

Fucking lmao, I'm in the same boat.

>hurr i'm a virgin by choice degeneracy degeneracy
>calling anyone a faggot

Pick one and only one

I jej'd

Dr Lexus?

I imagine the manlet pit to be something like the Abyss Watchers, where manlets eternally battle for supremacy and the right to be crowned King of the Manlets

Lol my guy

she is a fat butterface?

>tfw theres this girl at my gym that is always working out next to me and sneaking peeks thru the mirror but she is always working out with some guy who is either her pt or bf

Because our friendship is breaking apart.
Because she doesn't trust me anymore
Because I've improved my outside but i neglected my inside and stayed the same emotionally and mentally stupid /r9k/ faggot

I did. We're together now. Woo.