Am I gonna make it bras?

Am I gonna make it bras?

Undercooked.

>frozen vegetables

>Not a single scoop of mutant mass
You gotta eat big to get big C'MON

not trying hard enough

Nope. Not an ounce of pink. I just slow cooked it in oil.
Cheap and easy.
Yeah, I fucked up
The chicken is seasoned quite a bit. Sea salt, black pepper, rosemary, garlic powder

we all making it bro

Not nearly enough protein, too much rice.

This post brought to you by Sunbeam Kitchen Products, helping you cut since 2002

>Drumsticks
Why not chicken breasts ?

Am I doing it right?

>wanting low test

>clean cutting

lmfao

Budget, if I were to guess. Though I typically buy thighs when I'm on a budget.

What's in there mate? Looks like a good cheap meal I can do being povvo as

how do people actually gain muscle eating this shit ?
>shameful

Just basic chicken, rice, and veggies

Most likely not. Looks like you're poor...

What am I looking at here

Because fuck white meat. Fat > carbs. More fat, less carbs. For me I try something like 35% Protein, 45% fat, 20% carbs.

Dark meat is 100% better both in taste and in nutritional value. Chicken breasts and the obsession with them are a scam.

Wayyyyy too many carbs and not nearly enough protein.

They don't. Thankfully I grew up with a mom that was obsessed with having enough protein in my diet so I'm aware just how much of a difference it really makes

whey protein mother fucker, i'm not going to sit there and down pounds of meat to hit my protein macros sick fuck

I meant what veggies specifically do you use for a good mix?

I like to use broccoli, carrots, green beans, bell peppers, and snap peas. You can use pretty much whatever veggies you want desu just make sure you have more than 3 sorts for variety.

The lack of 'chup in this thread is disgusting

I was just gonna take it easy today brahs. Can't afford Veeky Forums approved meals

Btw,it is popeyes chicken and dirty rice with a side of Little ceasers $5 pizza. Drinking a grape soda for the cherry on top.

If that is your snack, then yes.

Tommorow I'm having the left overs (about the same amount) for lunch and then something else for dinner.

>Can't afford Veeky Forums approved meals
>can afford pizza/fried chicken

Fuck off, rice/beans/veggies/chicken is cheaper than that.

You're not gonna make it.

>all these fatfucks rudeposting on peoples food
lmao, is this more your volume?

It's only about $14 altogether. And I am fairly skinny

>5'8 170 lbs man

Rice/beans/mixed veggies are dirt cheap. Chicken isn't too bad.

A hell of a lot cheaper than $14. Take your "healthy food is expensive" stupid fucking bullshit elsewhere. Tired of poor fat people using that shit excuse. Fast food is infinitely times more expensive.

Why r you being so mean, user?

And healthy food is expensive where I live. Also I'm not fat lol. Fairly skinny desu

I've never been anywhere that a weeks worth of vegetables cost more than 10 dollars.

I've gotten a whole months worth of food for under 40$, how the fuck do people not realize that food is infinitely cheaper when you make it yourself. I could buy kilos of rice for 14$. Your just a sad cunt who is going to be fat and poor forever.

You can pick up boneless skinless chicken thighs on sale for like $1.50 a pound or less. I have like 20 lbs of it in the deep freeze. Just buy shit on sale and actually cook. It's not hard. Every day you get off work and every day you have off but are going somewhere, have an insulated container, like an ice chest, in your car, and make a stop at at least one grocery store. Buy anything that's on a decent enough cheap sale and then freeze it.

>i'm not poor i'm just frugal!
lmao stfu poor fuck

"Only" $14 for one meal? Bro you're dumb

I think he meant for the whole pizza, the whole popeyes order, and the rice.

>And I am fairly skinny
'8 170 lbs man
Uh... no? 5'8" and fairly skinny is 120-140 lbs

I have nice shit and a nice house because I don't waste money on food and shit that you don't need to waste money on.

Sorry you're just a fucking retard who never got into financial stability.

Not him but why are you so angry? Are you a manlet?

so drumsticks aren't white meat? come on nigga

They're dark meat, like thighs.

I stopped drinking 3 weeks ago and I'm losing weight even while eating like a pig.

I ate two dinners at 4 pm and 930 of this. Lentils and beef jalfrezi. I always use beef in India dishes cause fuck the cow worshippers lol.

How did I do?

Lmao, I think I have the same black tubberware things that you do. BPA free microwaveable something? I bought mine off amazon in a pack of 10. They're kinda shitty but they get the job done.

how retarded are you? the type of meat is determined by the animal it comes from, not what bodypart it is

Nigga that's Chinese takeout.

Warzywa z Lidla? Top smak bracie.

How retarded are you? Jesus Christ dude. Just google "dark meat" you fucking mongoloid.

>Warzywa z Lidla?
Nope. Also I'm not Polish. Not even a Europoor.

Your loss m8.

They are just as healthy.

We are all making it

Cut the soda and we in business. 4pl8 bench life.

This is why no one on this forum lifts any weight you all eat like starving Africans. If you are gonna eat chicken and rice plus veggies and arent cutting you need like 2 or 3 times these portions

30% protein and great micros. Buy in bulk

Who else here /mew/ing?

Not him but isn't dark/white meat only for nonred meat? Like alligator and chicken and tuna and turkey have dark/white meat but afaik beef doesn't

Are cats strong enough to chew shit in pic? Looks hard as fuck desu