Kettlebells for fatfuck

I recently noticed I've become a bit fat, so I bought myself a 16kg kettlebell. Does anybody have a good beginner workout that I can use? I found a few on google but I don't know what's legit.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/workouts/10000-swing-kettlebell-workout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did You know?!

Velociraptor (/vᵻˈlɒsᵻræptər/; meaning "swift seizer" in Latin)[1] is a genus of dromaeosaurid theropod dinosaur that lived approximately 75 to 71 million years ago during the later part of the Cretaceous Period.[2] Two species are currently recognized, although others have been assigned in the past. The type species is V. mongoliensis; fossils of this species have been discovered in Mongolia. A second species, V. osmolskae, was named in 2008 for skull material from Inner Mongolia, China.

Smaller than other dromaeosaurids like Deinonychus and Achillobator, Velociraptor nevertheless shared many of the same anatomical features. It was a bipedal, feathered carnivore with a long tail and an enlarged sickle-shaped claw on each hindfoot, which is thought to have been used to tackle prey. Velociraptor can be distinguished from other dromaeosaurids by its long and low skull, with an upturned snout.

Velociraptor (commonly shortened to "raptor") is one of the dinosaur genera most familiar to the general public due to its prominent role in the Jurassic Park motion picture series. In real life, however, Velociraptor was roughly the size of a turkey, considerably smaller than the approximately 2 m (7 ft) tall 80 kg (180 lb) reptiles seen in the films. Today, Velociraptor is well known to paleontologists, with over a dozen described fossil skeletons, the most of any dromaeosaurid. One particularly famous specimen preserves a Velociraptor locked in combat with a Protoceratops.

Cool... I guess?

Did you even read that. It anwsers mostly all you your questions

Do squats with it

It doesn't really answer anything pal?

click on the fucking velociraptor at the fucking front page you mentally challenged degenerate waste of human energy

I already did, it doesn't have anything about kettlebells you spastic.

you actually have to read the words that pop up after the velociraptor is being clicked else it does not work and the raptors gets sad

GOTCHA BITCH

I read and ctrl+f it

delete yourself from this planet right fucking now

What am I missing here? You strike me as a special kind of mongo

>What am I missing here?
a brain

bad start, come on lads

start off by telling us your goals. what do you want out of training/dieting? how would you like to look/be/feel?

Cheers mate. I used to be big into MMA, and I was pretty lean and toned looking, so I want to get somewhere back there. I can get the dieting sorted once exam season's over.

Read the sticky

lean and toned is rather vague but i'll just assume you mean brad pitt from fight club or some shit.

there are better options than kettlebells, and you'll be working under the additional limit of having only one weight and no way to adjust it.

first off, if you want to get the most out of kettlebells, take advice from (and almost only from) pavel tsatouline. he;s the guy who popularized it, making it go from an old russian/strongman tool to being available in most gyms. he knows what he's talking about regarding it; the vast majority of online article writers and personal trainers do NOT.

"enter the kettlebell" and "from russia with tough love" are good starts - find/buy them and read them.

you might also want to look into bodyweight training if you have no access to anything but a kettlebell. coach sommer's books are the unanimous best, keep an eye out here and on /asp/ for bodyweight general threads, they will help, or just google them.

lastly, this is assuming you have no gym access. if you can spare the money and are somewhat serious, do yourself a favour by joining and lurking moar.

all of the above assumes you'll have an appropriate diet too, which i will explain if you want.

Yeah, fight club Brad Pitt is what I was going for, I can handle diet myself. I'll find copies of the books online in the morning. Thanks for actually giving me advice instead of just telling me to read the sticky with no kettlebell advice.

Going to the gym and lifting with barbells will get you results much more quickly and easily than kettlebells. That's why people are telling you to read the sticky.

you can't just parrot that answer for everybody. sure its the most optimal solution but if he just wants to look like pitt in fight club he can get there with a slightly longer time frame with bw and a KB. a bodyweight routine and (some limited) use of that kettlebell is enough and he doesn't want to join a gym.

If he wants to look like brad pitt from fight club the most important thing is diet, which is explained fucking beautifully in the sticky

you don't really need barbells to get brad pitt's fight club physique. if anything you'd probably get there slightly faster doing a ton of resistance cardio bullshit that would include kettlebells

he says he knows about diet.

you're literally not helping anyone.

If he had read the sticky he would understand all that and not have to make this thread

He says he does but he obviously fucking doesnt if he's making a thread about using kettlebells to go from being fat to being """"""toned"""""

whatever bro, vent your rage here if you want, he's got what he needs. maybe the milkman fucked your girlfriend, i dunno why you're being this angry

Holy fuck this board is toxic. I wanted advice specifically for kettlebell routines, which you'll notice aren't in the sticky. Cunts like you people are why I don't join a gym and train with barbells.

he should have read the sticky but the sticky is pretty fucking bad and outdated so I don't really care when people don't read it

shut up faggot read the sticky

I understand dieting fuckwit all I wanted was kettlebell specific workouts because I've never used them before. I agree with did your dad steal your girlfriend or some shit?

You just contradicted yourself a belter mate

Fuck man i was just really in love with her ok. And then she just broke it off. I was going to marry her goddamnit

Lifting is the only thing keeping me from washing down my housemates xans with vodka right now

we're all gonna make it, brah.

Your bone coloured presentation card is absolutely abhorrent.

I started doing it yesterday and didn't get tired but fuck, can't walk down the stairs now
Not OP

I am going to answer your question because obviously you are getting a lot of shit for asking a kettlebell related question.
I own a 16 kg, a 24 kg and a 32 kg. I do a normal barbell training but i like to use them mainly for kettlebell swing and for turkish get ups.
If you want to lose some weight, i can recommend you the dan john 10k kettlebell swing challange. It is mostly about swings for cardio but also uses normal exercises lke presses, bench-presses and squats. Tried it out, ts hard in the beginning but its really fun.

t-nation.com/workouts/10000-swing-kettlebell-workout