Your daily OmiseGoy thread

Your daily OmiseGoy thread
Hodlers check in with us here
>tfw only 2200 omg

Thinking about selling mine tbqh famalam

reporting for duty
>tfw only 80.57 OMG

u mean go into btc and rebuy after fork?

Whats the floor?
I want to buy in

Only time will tell, although I've heard unsubstantiated claims of 80k sats

Fair enough. I have some laddered orders down from 100k sats

Words can not describe how much I fucking hate this shitcoin

Spending a little of every paycheck on accumulating this thing. I hope i make it one day...

how much have u accumulated user?

Veeky Forums how long is this hold

til q2 2018 when staking comes out

Until proof of stake
>Then you keep holding

whats proof of stake anyways

Basically when u stake ur omg on the network to validate transactions, you are paid a portion of the fees generated from payments
Tldr passive income

In that case, I might just hold

coolios famarino, ill hold with ya guys

Almost to 300. Not lambo status but om working on it.

they already got a shit load of big customers and they are getting more every single week
all that money already and to be flowing through omise network.. when omisego is integrated oh shit dude its gonna be sweet as honey

>you hold till you're holding even longer

U from uruguay?

1k is enough imo
This coin will explode once its sdk and Blockchain are complete

Thats such a long time though

I don't think I'll be able to get that much before it launches. I figure I have until June of next year or so before any real movement... i might make it to 500 by then.

wanna sell my neo for more omg but neo might pop again

had 2400, decided to gamble 1400 on REQ, IOC and fucking Lomocoin

would really love about 6k omg

Yes don't sell neo
You hold the 2 best shitcoins with the brightest opportunity already.

You didn't sell?
Wut

5 free omg from airdrop here

HODL :D

I only have 8 OMG. What is the best option to accumulate more?

You buy

Yeah, except without spending more money.

had 184 omg
sold it all for eth thank fuck

Have 225, thinking of selling and buying back at a later date. Any more news lined up?

Opened a margin long at 10.8 USD. It's open for more than 1 month already. Could have gone out with minimal losses many times. But I won't accept surrender.

rip

Why? It was OMG/USD. If USD is going to devalue (inflation or other reasons) and alts will go up, I will win. Just one more month.

yes but you're paying HELLA interest. the smart thing to do would've been to wait until mid-Novemeber before opening that long.

the only thing affecting OMG price right now is the movement of alts to BTC for the fork. can't tell if you're retarded or actually trying to play USD inflation....

>yes but you're paying HELLA interest
The sum is pretty small, even if OMG will not go above $12, I can still close with a profit. Rate is something about 12% a year.

OMG is unstoppable.

had 250 OMG. sold for ETH too.
Can now buy 300 OMG with those ETH.

Keep it open. I know it's really hard psychologically to see that red number every day and think about interest but there is no reason to close it. As long as your liquidation price is below $6, you're completely fine

Bancor, is that you ?

is it even worth to hodl shitcoins like OMG?
this POS wont go anywhere before they release more stuff in Q1 2018
and bitcoin could be at 10k by that time
fugg Im close to selling all my shitcoins and going all in on THE ONE TRUE KING. bitcoin did more than 5x this year and i barely made any money on the shitcoins I gambled on

I'm fucking down 50% on omisego, its 80% of my blockfolio. What the fuck am i supposed to do

Just hodl senpai

Are you me?
Hang in there user

q2 2018 user, this is the last stop