Is white noise actually good for sleep or is it a Jewish trick to program the subconscious?

Is white noise actually good for sleep or is it a Jewish trick to program the subconscious?

We all know that sleep improves testosterone and hence lifts, meaning this is absolutely fitness related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgwd_3k3pOw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you >>>/Pol/

why does everyone think jews are behind everything?
what about whites
or aliens
or that we're all just in a simulation

Nice try mr Goldstein

I've found it depends. When I'm trying to sleep in the city it's absolutely essential, otherwise the intermittent noise of traffic or random faggots keeps waking me up. If on the other hand I'm sleeping in a cabin out innawoods then I don't need it at all, the silence is overwhelming and turns my brain right off.

But you're probably right about it being jewish trickery.

white noise does help sleep. I got an old fan running every night. Without it, I cannot sleep at all.

Because jews are 25% of the 1% and a larger portion of the 1% of the 1%. Have you ever met a jewish kid? I would never let my kids go home with one he would be ruined forever.

brown noise works better for just about everything

yeah i met a jewish kid. funny enough he sold candy in school

Yea, a well raised child would just share the candy his well off parents gave them, unless that kid was just one of those clever high school suger dealers that takes advantage of fatties for date money.

>white noise
>instead of binaural beats

pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgwd_3k3pOw

Sounds like they made it, it's not fair!

>a well raised child would just share the candy his well off parents gave them
By this logic 95% of kids aren't well raised, regardless of race.

probably the latter
knew he was jewish cause he always wore a dog tag with the star of David
got to admit it looked pretty cool

>read all the tips about falling asleep
>make it totally dark
>hot shower before
>hot tea before
>meditate
>read light fiction before
>no looking at monitor or smartphone 1 hour before sleep
>Wake up like 7 times over the night and struggle to fall asleep for 1 hour

go back to old methods
>Watch a semi-interesting stream of DotA on low volume
>room illuminated by screen
>don't even have to try, fall asleep in 10 mins
>10 hours of uninterupted sleep ensures every time

Everybody says how its shitty sleeping with light and noise but man i get the best sleep that way

One of my best friends when I was a kid was a Jew but now I see the Jewish tricks

Supposed to be a cold shower not hot and if you only tried it for one night of course it didn't work. Gotta adjust to it over time man.

I prefer Gregorian chants, not even religious but this shit sounds amazing and quickly puts me to sleep

what kind of tea, bro? if black tea, you fucked up. chamomile tea is GOAT for comfy sleep

White noise and EMF from fans can do some interesting stuff when you take sleep medication, like getting stuck in dream loops that are lucid and keep repeating many times.

Changes in sleep take a little while, a week or 2 in my experience; adapting to the new regime can shock your body a little and your sleep might be worse for a few days but markedly improve after that time.
>Totally dark
Works well
>Screens off 1 hour before bed
2 is better if you don't use F.lux, but 1 is much better than not at all
>Read
Reading something is great, as long as you don't read anything too exciting and stimulating.
Textbooks and light subjects can be comfy when read lying down on the couch.
>Hot shower
Can't say much about this one, I do recall sleepbrah saying something about cooling down your feet with water before bed being helpful for some reason or another.

Chamomile is relaxing, but relying on any psychoactive substance as part of a sleep/wake routine long term can't be a good thing. Coffee in the morning is far worse, of course, and should at the very least should be substituted for something like Yerba Mate if you must drink something everyday.

Your gains are made in bed and in the kitchen, not the gym anons, remember that and you'll have a much easier time making it.

forget joos, name of fluid druid pls

instagram.com/saraunderwood/?hl=en

>still believes jews are real

get a load of this guy, what's next is Santa using snow to reprogram your skin?

>Watch a semi-interesting stream of DotA on low volume
my man. This shit is like a lullaby

i can't fall asleep unless i have twitch on