>OHP 45kg for reps
>Bench 75kg for reps
>Squat 125kg for reps
>Can only deadlift 110kg

What the fuck is wrong with me lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwLM5n-rYmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just get stronger, you're still weak. it might balance out later.

that being said, my squat is higher than my deadlift at 202kg. i only DL 175kg.

I don't want to bulk though because I'm already 20% bf
I've been fucking around in the gym for about 8 months but only really started progressing this month. Can I make gains on a cut? Is it worth trying?

If you aren't fagging your squats, its grip strength.

you can make gains on a cut if you're a fatty, or at least you can get stronger. size gains will be non existent though you will appear probably bigger since your muscles will be more exposed

do SS or something while cutting. it won't give you the results it promises because it assumes you are bulking, but you may as well do it and squeeze out those fast strength gains, limited as thye will be due to cutting.

go -500 cals from maintanence

or super weak hamstrings/glutes

Theres nothing wrong with you bro, Just keep it up, eat alot, sleep well and you will reach your goal.

I'm guessing it's a form issue you won't have diagnosed on a Mongolian goatherding forum. Probably something about your back angle or leg drive/tightness on deads. Your squats suggest the muscle is there (if they're good squats), so yeah, either they're quarter squats or you're fucking up your deads.

in lbs for 3x5
press 95
bench 135
squat 175
dead 295

my squat is worryingly low. I do ATG high bar squats, but I think it should still be much higher.

should I increase volume? add more accessory work like leg extensions, leg press, etc?

You are brand new and weak don't worry about it the balance will come,
Or weak upper back which can be fixed with bent over rows and pull ups
your squat is like 90% of your deadlift weight as long as they are progressing you are doing good.

Sorry maths was never my best subject your squat is 60% of your dead which is low but based on how low all your lifts are you are new to lifting and when you have more time under the bar you will be less likely to have such weird proportions although certain people are just freaks for a certain exercise

>bench 75kg
>ddl 110kg
>t. manlet

weak upper back in deadlifts can't really be fixed by rows and certainly not by pull-ups.
front squats work best for training upper spinal erectors.

Don't worry I did leg press instead of squat and didn't deadlift my first year so my imbalance goes:
>165 lb OHP
>245 Bench
>245 Squat
>275 DL

Just keep going and you'll balance out eventually. When I finally started squatting a couple months ago I could barely 5x5 135

Your OHP seems to be lagging aswell

fuck the deadlift, do rack pulls above the knee instead. Yoú are here to obtain a godlike physique and not to compete in powerlifting? Am i right?? Trust me dude RPATN are the shit

ATG is a meme, just break parallel

No need for atg high bar if youre not planning on doing oly lifts

I actually prefer atg, like the bounce reflex

ATG with a pause is hell for your back though

go away alex

I actually feel like lifting more weight without a belt is way easier if you go ATG and use the bounce you get at the bottom. Stopping at parallel and starting up again is only possible for me when I use a belt, but I can lift more this way, of course. Maybe I just have shit core stability.

When I try to go ATG even just using bodyweight I fall backwards. How can I fix that?

>165 lb OHP
>245 Bench
>245 Squat
>275 DL

That better be in pounds lel or else ur puling shit out of your anus

165 overhead.

Sounds like shit ankle mobility or shit leverages. Probably a mix of both. Quick fixes involve: going a little wider and opening up your hips more for the squat and of course weightlifting shoes. Long term, you can work on ankle mobility. I've found that this stretching technique is very helpful if I do it before frontsquats, so it should probably help you on your back squats too: youtube.com/watch?v=uwLM5n-rYmA

Work on dat back , OP and always favor lats over chest, your back helps create a shelf and support that helps your other lifts.

Work on grip strength. Use fat gripz if you need to. My deadlift got stronger (275 to 315 for 5 reps w/ hook grip in 2 weeks) by training grip

Do those fist clenching grip strength thingies work or are they a meme?

HOLY SHIT I WAS SO WORRIED I WAS DOING SOMETHING HORRIBLY WRONG WITH THE CALCULATIONS.
THANK YOU.

They work well if you use them properly, I use them for dead hangs and pullups. Bicep curls if I do them

mfw upperbodylet

>105 OHP
>140 Bench
>245 Squat
>280 DL

All for 5x5. taking protips

>I've been fucking around in the gym for about 8 months but only really started progressing this month.
What the fuck have you been doing? Why waste money for 8 months?

>Can I make gains on a cut?
Yes

>Is it worth trying?
No

Read the sticky. Unless you're on gear you wont build muscle while cutting.

Cut and bulk, bulk at maintenance or shut the fuck up.

I'm in the same boat but with more advanced lifts
OHP 165x5
Bench 285x5
Squat 405x5
Dead 315x5
Pretty sure it's exclusively my grip strength holding me back at this point

You're numbers are so low it doesn't really matter what you do, you're still going to gain

Read the sticky and pick a starter routine

3x5 is a little lower than I like but it's fine if you're doing each 2.5x or more per week

1. Not going retardedly low or
2. Proper back angle and arse/hips position

Pretty similar to me, 20kg more on most of my lifts

I've brought deadlift up to the same as my squat just by using proper grip. Failing that, chalk and/or straps or even sumo with correct grip

You're an absolute novice. Train for a year and see how your strength balances out.

jeez i've been lifting for like 6 weeks and i'm only getting like half or less of these numbers.

I've made a lot of gains while cutting from 25% to 12% on a pretty strong deficit. Fuck ton of protein and lifting 6 days a week.

how much protein did you take?

you squat a mile high, or have t-rex short arms

either one