What's the most painful type off foam roller...

What's the most painful type off foam roller? I have pic related and after a couple years it feels like it doesn't really do much.

Other urls found in this thread:

salsco.com/uploads/images/products/GasGreensRollerOptions/ROLLERS_ALLMODELS_OPT_SPIKE-AIR-WEB.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what
What do you do with it

It's a gay thing.

You aren't going to get much harder than a piece of PVC pipe

anyone know how to properly lube this shit up?

i keep trying to oil it up but it just keeps fucking absorbing it, really have no clue how you guys do it

Note it's going to make you want to desecrate your underoos if you don't already foam roll regularly, remember to not make a pain face

Put a condom on it first desu senpei

Soak it then freeze it and the absorption wont be a problem

fags

submerge the roller in oil
weigh it down
come back in a day
or alternatively
stand the roller on its end
secure it so that it doesn't fall over
put your oil bottle upside down on the roller end o that the nozzle/hole is embedded in the end a bit
secure the bottle so it doesn't fall over
wait a day or two
it should be lubed for at least a few weeks
wa la

It's not polite to use locker room talk outside the locker room.

include me in the screencap :D

A barbell

This, it's like a meat tenderizer though so don't use on it anything but your legs and glutes.

salsco.com/uploads/images/products/GasGreensRollerOptions/ROLLERS_ALLMODELS_OPT_SPIKE-AIR-WEB.jpg

Pussy

>how to identify someone who first came to Veeky Forums in 2015

Just use the barbell, faggot. I do all of my massages with the barbell and my hands.

Did this the other day on my quads, hammies and calves. Easily the most painful but satisfying thing I've ever done in my life. It's scary as shit though. Like I feel my muscle tissue moving around in ways I don't know if it should be able to or not.

lel xD

The Hyperice vyper and hypersphere are painful as fuck but work really well. They're expensive though because they're super dense and have a little motor in them that makes it vibrate really hard. Definitely worth it though.
The blue one that you're using is too soft, and it's probably really worn out if you've been using it for a couple years.

only problem with pvc pipe is how thin it is. You can really get on top of it and roll, you have to hold it and apply the pressure yourself, or have somebody else do it for you.