Brown Lifting General /BLG/ - Helping Fellow Pajeets

Welcome to the first edition of BLG. Here to help our fellow desi brethren, who might be suffering from common issues imparted from our genetics.

>Who is /BLG/ for?

Pakis, Pajeets, Anyone from South Asia, everyone is welcome though

>Why do we need /BLG/ ?

Lots of memes on here (poo in loo, allahu akbar, etc) , and no actual help for this demographic. The memes are fun, but serious conversation is often lost in the banter.

We're here to help each other out, and to make it together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjE3NjDdfts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why, when you ask for help, do you announce your ethniticity?

Indians are pretty good at squatting

What are these so called "common issues imparted from our genetics"?

Lots of people are insecure about their ethnicity and troubles originating from it.
I've observed that we get a lot of shit for bad gym ethics and stuff and that is something we should definitely improve on. This is just one example of a rarely discussed topic.

>there will never be source

How do I get a thicc Indian gf in Australia?

dis gon be gud

Source is GissyDoll on Instagram.

I'll be 100% honest and serious with you. Talk like you're actually interested in Bollywood when you do approach a brown girl. They're infatuated with it, and it's a nice way to break the ice.

I posted a progress pic and someone replied that I looked pakistani, can I post here in solidarity?

I'll be honest. Most people say brown people smell bad at the gym for example. Helping each other with uncomfortable topics like these will make the gym much enjoyable for everyone.

Everyone is welcome here, will give you an honest criticism of your body.

dude if zyzz can look like zyzz there are absolutely no excuses.

You get the point. But something I've noticed is that brown people are most often the most unfit demographic, and this has held true wherever I've lived in the world.

Cheers mate.

Should I have at least a rudimentary knowledge of Bollywood movies, or just a willingness to stream Bollywood on the laptop and chill?

I also recommend Caesar salads after lifting sessions.

What's the purpose of this general?

I'm filipino if that counts as brown

i have a feeling there are no actual poo in the loos here and this is just a thread to say stuff like 'as indians, we should stop stinking like shit and messing up the gym' when no one is actually indian. amiriteorwrong - rate from 1-10 thxbi

Just be willing to stream bollywood movies and chill if you do run into a brown chick. Also just mention Shah Rukh Khan and any of his old films, brown chicks are total suckers for him and it'll guarantee 101% success.

Also, don't think Caesars Salad will help me hit my macros on a bulk desu brah

Everyone is welcome! It may be called BLG, but everyone can seek help if you think the people here are helpful.

hey pare

where do you lift? i go to anytime in libis

Bhai, main desi hu aur yeh chutiyapa nahin hain. Just trying to make a change :)

>am white man casually dating indian chick
>she wants me to meet her family
>am also sperg
how fucked am i? they're legit flying over to the US from india for her birthday in a few weeks.

Am a brown guy and think I can help you. Once brown people involve family they probably think you're the one.

If you don't wanna sperg out with family learn a few hindi phrases like "How are you" and stuff. Learn some bollywood stuff just to break the ice (this 100% works).
Education and background matters a lot to brown parents so get that shit sorted and they'll instantly love you.

Post progress! Would also love to know how you dropped so much. What diet works for you. Currently bulking out of skelly mode and it's going good so far.

hello poojeets. when you learn to poo in loo?????

>thread reported

The main concern is that indians dont know what the fuck theyre doing in the gym.

You have no structure when it comes to routine. I go to uni in california and ive seen the same indians at the uni rec center for a couple of years and they still look the same. Even though my progress is about ~1year and a half I already look bigger than them.

SS bulk with accessories and cardio

All of you will stop getting picked on if you actually know what youre doing and show progress. And learn form for fucks sake

/thread

This is very true. I see this at the gym everyday and I just wish I could help out as many people as possible with this. I agree with your post, this thread is just a comfy zone though.

idk if she likes me THAT much, but we're close enough that i don't want to give her family trouble or fuck it up.
we actually did bond over movies at first. i had a passing familiarity with bollywood, but i'm a huge fan of schlock, exploitation films, and hilariously bad old movies. we had a little cultural exchange thing going on, which was cool, but watching some more on my own couldnt hurt.
>Education and background matters a lot to brown parents
i'm 22 with only 2 years of uni done, but what made me leave is almost 100% dealt with so i'm hopefully gonna finish my BS in biochem. raised upper middle class, currently self employed. am i safe, or will the dropout thing be an axe over my head?
thanks btw

We don't need a special general for our race. Lifting weights is the same for everyone. Eat, sleep, and lift consistently and we'll all make it.

>thinking this will get deleted when lookism threads, "is xyz natty" , "What mode is this" threads go untouched.

It's just a comfy zone. When total shit threads can run abound on Veeky Forums this is acceptable.

The dropout won't matter at all, because you sound like you've got a solid future set.
I'd go on to say that her parents will probably be okay you because they agreed on meeting with you on the first place. Believe me if they didn't agree on your relationship they wouldn't come to meet you. Anyway, don't be a sperg and just be confident.

Why do you need a thread specially dedicated to people of your ethinicity lifting?

I mean, I'm from Argentina and I'm hispanic as shit, but the sticky and training routines apply to every race.

Based bhai. This is a good general, I hope it lives on.
I suppose the main concern in gym life is sperging out (by being loud or overly social), smelling bad and doing meme exercises/hogging important equipment. The solutions to those should be pretty simple:

>1. Don't sperg out
>2. Shower daily or almost daily, and if you live in a white area don't put on Indian fragrances/oils/etc
3. Don't hog the equipment

I came for pictures of thicc brown girls and got none other than OP

why was I forsaken?

this thread is racist and against the rules.

triggered and reported.

Preach brother. A lot of the smell problem comes from hygiene. I personally live at uni and don't have this problem but I can understand if you live at home and have a distinct smell. It's probably the oily food and spices and stuff that causes this desu.
Just remember your deodorant before leaving the home.

Ask and you shall recieve?

LMAO people getting triggered. There is literally a thread comparing black and white genetics right now, this is just a thread for people of a similar demographic. If you don't want to participate you don't have to. Stop getting triggered on a Chilean paper crafting forum.

How do I get a thinn sheila as a pajeet

Subtle kek

You've got to be able to hold your drink, catch a huntsman without killing it, have a passing interest in sports (but never speak about it to her), and probably have a bit of cash.

If you're using Tinder have a picture with a dog. It doesn't even have to be yours. White chicks somehow correlate "pic with dog" and "good with animals".

Anyone West Indian here? I'm half Brazilian half Guyanese born and raised in NY. I feel like whenever I'm at my gym I constantly get stared at (Planet Fitness b/c poorfag). I see plenty of white guys/girls and a few black dudes, and the rare Asian, but like no other people of my race.
Oh you.

Except for interest in basketball I don't have anything else.
I'll just talk to people I guess more chances I take higher the probability. Thanks anyway

POUND
OF
PANEER
A
DAY

Nor I, but it's easy enough to bullshit through. Just have a read through the sports section of the paper. And for easy huntsman removal just use a bowl and a sheet of paper.

Flips included in this thread?

Kek are you serious about that? Are you white or a pajeet?
Also any other advice for uni? I've joined a couple of clubs and talk to as many people as I can trying to largen my circle

Thread is for everyone, what's up buddy.

Paneer is delicious. GOPAD ultimate gains food.

Fear and confusion in the face of toilets.

Does lifting even make up for being Indian?

U mirin brehs?

They're not worshipping it. Indians have a habit of "blessing" newly built property so that their gods will protect it or something.

Lifting makes up for anything and everything.

>Does lifting even make up for being Indian?
I have a lot of white/asian/black friends because I actively assimilate into their culture and they respect that.
I dont even need to mention lifting to appear normal
Pic related. Ottermode ftw

t. Pajeet from India

We do this to our cars, bikes, even new homes we build. The title is just FAKE NEWS. but yeah, whatever fits your narrative.

Mirin bhaijaan.
How long you been lifting? Routine? Diet?

Nice body m8

Read this People on Veeky Forums have very weird view points on race, being brown doesn't automatically get you shunned, if you're a weird kid that's gonna happen to you, but that's independent of race and genetics.

>we
No bruh only idiots who are too concerned with society and religion do this shit. Which happens to be the majority.
>JUST

>We do this to our cars
youtube.com/watch?v=VjE3NjDdfts

How do you guys feel about this? And why was there no second episode of "Designate My Ride"?

Which has a better platform for squatting, the railroad tracks or the designated alley?

5 day brosplit
Chicken and veggies. Basic brofoods.
>We're all gonna make it brahs

>trying this hard.

Thinking of picking up a brosplit. Can you post your brosplit routine, would be thankful for that.

I don't need to try, I was born white ;)

It's just a silly tradition some people do it, some don't. People are just happy they got new shit and try to bless it. It's really just trivial.

It really depends on what you want to look like.
Do the basic chest back delts and arms split.
I dont do squats because of my huge femurs. So i do the leg press, leg raise etc.
I used to be at 20%bf. Drastically changed my diet. Added cardio and got down to about 15%.
My goal is 10% within the next 3 months.
Also i realised that its important to know what your weak areas are.
For example my delts were really weak so I started focusing on them more by doing a lot of lateral raises to target them directly instead of OHP. Shit really worked. Now i have almost have striated delts.

>And autistic

Mirin discipline and method. Feels like I need to gain some more strength and bulk a bit more before cutting down.
Was wondering though, how long did it take you to cut from 20 to 15 and how hard was it? Also best cutting diet?

About 3 months to get from 18 to 14.
I cut very slowly because I didnt want to lose muscle and wanted to get used to being lean instead of doing it fast and having a harder time retaining the gains.

So /b/rethren,

Lifting for 10 years, 7 years natty and 3 years enhanced. Currently in beast mode.

Speak language but brought up in the west. Have nothing to do with India apart from parents background.

I'm having an easy time getting with girls of other ethnicity - mainly whites, and one asian girl.

These girls are fit.All the india girls I know of are fairly hideous to be honest and compound this by the fat they gain so much fucking weight its embarassing.

Even if you don't care about appearance fucking give a shit about your health.

The only girls that are Veeky Forums who're Indian end up being extremely picky/slutty on the side dating a non Indian.

This is purely anecdotal and may not be everyones experience.

Also what age is too late to get married. If I don't find someone in 5 years I told my mum I'll marry any girls form back home. Currently 26 years old.

PAJEETS CANT BE GOOD LIFTERS YOU HEAVE TO DEAL WITH IT YOU WERE CREATED ONLY FOR HARD LABOR WORK

DESIGNATED SHITTING GYM

> PAJEETS CANT BE GOOD LIFTERS YOU HEAVE TO DEAL WITH IT YOU WERE CREATED ONLY FOR HARD LABOR WORK

Family of MD's, better go tell everyone they're in the wrong profession.

Stop practicing medicine and start labor work. LOL>

lmao triggered in 1 minute 18 seconds

>lmao triggered in 1 minute 18 seconds

Got me good. lol.

As a man start searching at about 28-29 and get a virgin which should be easy if you're marrying from back home
Also any advice for uni senpai?

>Also any advice for uni senpai?

Personally pursuing where I can make a good living for the next 40-50 years of my working life.

Trying for Post graduate medicine. Even at times I question my path.

One golden rule:- Try to finish your career as early as possible. Don't waste time like me. This will easily open up time for other things in life that you wish to do.

My undergraduate is complete but to actually establish a career in medicine will take me more yeas of studying.

I have family support, only mum and dad at home. I'm trying to capitalise on it as best as I can at the moment.

All the best to you. Chin up.

>As a man start searching at about 28-29 and get a virgin which should be easy if you're marrying from back home
>Also any advice for uni senpai?

Also try to set up a routine as early as possible. Time management is a must. Use a pomodoro technique to stay motivated. 25min study 5 min relax- all day every day.

Apply it not only to academic study but read a lot, including how to be social, learn a language so much to do. Use your time wisely.

BROOKLYN
R
O
O
K
L
Y
N

As a thin West Indian grill..how do I gain a butt like that????

White guy here, but deep squats with heavy weight, deadlifts. Any kind of pull from the floor.

Best of luck!

Thank you user!! Will add them into my routine.

find a white boy and drink his boy milk

Surinamese here/ Half Tyrone/Half Pajeet.

Are you in the Queens areas? West Indians are incredibly common around Jamaica or South Queens.

Squats, leg press, leg curls, glute exercises. Eat enough, and so cardio so you don't gain too much fat. We're all gonna make it.

Mirin your life hard. Post body if you don't mind, wanna see how ten years of work looks like.
Also you've been looking at the wrong brown girls desu. You may find some unattractive, but there are also a lot of attractive ones, and I find most atleast have an interesting personality and are pretty smart when it comes to it.

Also user, arranged marriages never work, trust me on that. Talk from personal experience.

>Also user, arranged marriages never work, trust me on that. Talk from personal experience.

What happened? :-S

It is honestly my last resort just to keep both of my parents off my back. If I end up 35 with no one and I fail my career or bodybuilding then I will agree to whoever just to make a child lol.

I'm only 26 so still have time.

Its weird, my friends don't think theres anything wrong with not being married but a lot of people who migrated from India tell me I'm running out of time.

Why are you smelling like poo?
I always thoght indians are smart, but at the uni most indians are smelly

Honestly have no clue why. Would say the nerdy brown kids don't care about their hygiene at all and most are pretty unfit, skinnyfat and fat most of the time.
Just neglect, as they concentrate on studies or some shit. Also, you should tell them they smell so they can put an end to it. Only advisable thing to do.

Mirin body hard brah. You've made it.

Also I'm still at uni and much younger than you are. I talk about arranged marriage from the experiences of my own parents and those of people I've known. It generally just ends up in loveless marriages that drag forever. I have honestly seen very few couples who are genuinely happy and not faking it because of societal pressure and stigma against divorce.

Take your time, but make sure you truly love and are willing to spend your life with the person you tie the knot with.

Sahi bola bahi, Also I can't stress Indian frangrances and oil more, DON"T USE THAT SHIT. Use stick deodorant, instead of use phuss phuss, which all that is shilled on our media

>I have honestly seen very few couples who are genuinely happy and not faking it because of societal pressure and stigma against divorce.

My parents are pretty old seem to only have each other. Only couple I know who hates and loves each other simultaneously.

Thanks for your advice.

All the best :)

Yeah bhai, a lot of people apply coconut hair oil, have very bad diets, don't exercise at all, and have bad hygiene. It's all part of your upbringing, there's some shit you gotta teach yourself even if your parents don't, and especially since it's a bit hard to be self aware about your own hygiene because you're used to it.

Nice deserving trips
Mirin body hard
Not that guy
Arrianged marriages work, but you need to be the leader in the relationship not a beta fag ruled by his wife
Unironically go to /r/theredpill