What now?

Sup fit,

fell for the meme, ignored the trolls and went full into SS. been doing it for a year.

Today I just hit work sets of 3x5 1/2/3/4 on all my lifts. I'm 6'3" 270 lbs and ~30%bf. just been lifting and eating, I always knew how to eat so I said fuck it to my sex life and kept getting stronger.

I'm tired of this obv. so I'm going on a 500cal cut and switching to 5/3/1 bodybuilding split.

Am I gonna make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthstandards.co/#/programs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not going for 2/3/4/5
what are you gay, fucking faggot

Post 5/3/1 bodybuilding split

Can you post your body? At that strength you probably have a good amount of muscle so you should be able to make it man

>trying to do that on SS
strengthstandards.co/#/programs
5/3/1 then the Periodization version.
too late to take pictures, I'll repost sometime and take one.

>implying I suggested doing that on ss
might make it by normie standards but being a brainlet isn't going to do shit for you faggot

>so I said fuck it to my sex life and kept getting stronger
Heh, didn't have that problem.

5/3/1 is hot garbage without joker sets and first set last make sure you get those in.

I was always fat so there wasn't much humanity to leave behind.

tf is a joker set?

>3x5 1/2/3/4 on all my lifts. I'm 6'3" 270 lbs

Why even bother if you can't even bench your body weight

Losing weight is going to be a lot better than your health than eating like shit to reach a goal for a guy 3/4 of your weight. You should have been dieting in the first place instead of taking the +500 cal excuse

>1/2/3/4
>strong

Congrats on your progress man, but mark my words - your journey has only begun.

george leeman?

Veeky Forums drop archieve wendler 531. look up jokerset.

it's in the beyond 5/3/1 revision which is definitely worth reading

if you have to ask then no

>doing the same as OP, all major lifts 3x5 (1x5 diddy) but chins instead of rows
>only increasing calories when I stall

good idea or bad? working for a month so far and I haven't hit any major plateaus

if you absolutely have to do 5/3/1 do Beyond 5/3/1 Boring But Big

before you ask, it's literally on the same site you linked

if your going do 531 add some volume and frequency, like on deadlift day hit some volume squats or on bench day hit some volume overhead press and vice versa

bumpan, inb4 no spoilers on Veeky Forums

I just [spoiler]don't want to get fat again[/spoiler]

>SS for a fucking year
Jesus Christ, dude. SS is a beginner workout designed to make the optimal use of noob gains. the linear progression should be replaced with some kind of periodization when steady workout to workout progress stops. your squat working weight is basically the same as your bodyweight and you've been lifting for a year. SS obviously stopped working for you a long time ago.

I'm new here, but I often see this "1/2/3/4" could someone explain it to me or provide a link for further reading, please?

1 plate ohp
2 plate bench
3 plate squat
4 plate deadlift

how long in general ppl achieve this? I am two months in and only halfway there..

One to two years.
6 months if you're a manlet

Consistent training and diet+sleep, anywhere from 4 months to 1 year depending on your genetics and whatnot.